Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 838 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 3387387888288368378388398408488889381338 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 22096
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    Another dishonest misrepresentation. very on brand for you.

can't refute what I say and don't want to admit you were wrong so you resort to consistent lying and misrepresentation.

low quality trolling from a low quality individual.
    Yup.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yup.
    Can’t refute what he says, other than the entire medical and scientific community that refutes and disagrees with what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's time imo that unless you can't physically get the vaccine or aren't old enough that if you come up COVID positive and haven't gotten vaccinated, that your insurance company should leave you on the hook for any related expenses. Maybe that will incentivize these people to get vaccinated.
    I'm sort of hesitant to let insurance companies have that ability. But perhaps they can reduce premiums for anyone who gets the vaccine. Imagine no (or less) money out of your paycheck every two weeks.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Nearly 1,600 kids with Covid-19 were hospitalized last week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — a new seven-day record and a 27 percent increase from the week before.

Nearly 1,600 kids with Covid-19 were hospitalized last week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — a new seven-day record and a 27 percent increase from the week before. Tennessee’s health commissioner expects the state’s children’s hospitals to be full by the week’s end. Louisiana reached that point more than a week ago. And Arkansas’ only children’s hospital has just two ICU beds remaining.

As dire as the situation is now, hospital leaders and public health officials predict it will get even worse in the coming weeks. They are already contending with unseasonably high levels of RSV, a respiratory virus that can be dangerous for young children and infants. Flu season is on the horizon. And schools across the country are welcoming children back, creating opportunities for Covid-19 and other viruses to spread even faster.
    But, they added, it's not nearly as bad as BEING FORCED TO WEAR A MASK!!!

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm sort of hesitant to let insurance companies have that ability. But perhaps they can reduce premiums for anyone who gets the vaccine. Imagine no (or less) money out of your paycheck every two weeks.
    I understand that hesitation but sometimes people need to be made uncomfortable to do the necessary things that have to be done. Hit them in the pocket book and maybe they think twice with all this anti mask/anti vaccine nonsense. The hospitalizations and deaths are almost fully preventable from a freaking shot. Something that literally takes half an hour of their lives to not put themselves or others on a ventilator or in a morgue.

Between this and brett telling me that the delta variant is a non event we're batting 1.000.

Between this and brett telling me that the delta variant is a non event we're batting 1.000.
    I heard the people dying from it are just crisis corpses.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Oh for ****'s sake.

https://twitter.com/crewcrew/status/...166727691?s=21

No wonder this ****ing ghoul wants as many sick as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/softuch25/status...29569629921280

Get used to seeing a lot of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Rand Paul is a piece of human garbage. I don't understand how Kentucky have him and McConnell as Senate representation for their state.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Looks like Rand Paul wasn't the only piece of human garbage who made millions off the pandemic.

Rand Paul is a piece of human garbage. I don't understand how Kentucky have him and McConnell as Senate representation for their state.
    There is a lot you don't understand.

Rand is the best senator there is. Calling him vile names is not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    There is a lot you don't understand.

Rand is the best senator there is. Calling him vile names is not an argument.
    . Certainly no bias there from a fellow Libertarian.

Just add it to the list of things in this thread in which you have no clue what you're talking about. Masks, vaccines, Rand Paul being the best senator. Hilarious.