Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 837 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 3377377878278358368378388398478879371337 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 22115
  1. #12541
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,176
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    You have consistently refused to address my points and i refuted a number of yours.

    I am ok with ending correspondence with another closeminded authoritarian
    But you haven’t refuted any

    “If you listen to doctors about Covid you’re a close minded authoritarian”!

  2. #12542
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    25,319
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But you haven’t refuted any

    “If you listen to doctors about Covid you’re a close minded authoritarian”!
    Another dishonest misrepresentation. very on brand for you.

    can't refute what I say and don't want to admit you were wrong so you resort to consistent lying and misrepresentation.

    low quality trolling from a low quality individual.

  3. #12543
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,176
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    Another dishonest misrepresentation. very on brand for you.

    can't refute what I say and don't want to admit you were wrong so you resort to consistent lying and misrepresentation.

    low quality trolling from a low quality individual.
    Except everything you said has already been disproven. You haven’t even answered my questions, generally you don’t answer anyone’s questions, likely because you don’t have any answers.

    Every conversation with you is inevitably low quality because no one is given anything but low quality to respond to.

  4. #12544
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,335
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    You have consistently refused to address my points and i refuted a number of yours.

    I am ok with ending correspondence with another closeminded authoritarian
    I literally just addressed yours one after the other. You plugging your ears and closing your eyes doesn't actually make things disappear, I'm sorry to tell you.

    Hilarious.

    "Evidence for your claims, please."
    "AUTHORITARIAN FASCIST!!!1!1!!"



    Run away, again. It's what you seem best at.

  5. #12545
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,335
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    Another dishonest misrepresentation. very on brand for you.

    can't refute what I say and don't want to admit you were wrong so you resort to consistent lying and misrepresentation.

    low quality trolling from a low quality individual.
    Everything you say is ironic.

  6. #12546
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    25,319
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except everything you said has already been disproven. You haven’t even answered my questions, generally you don’t answer anyone’s questions, likely because you don’t have any answers.

    Every conversation with you is inevitably low quality because no one is given anything but low quality to respond to.
    More dishonest bating from the LQI

    I have answered dozens and dozens of questions.
    You try to derail the threads by lying about me and refusing to honestly consider and address the points that are made.

  7. #12547
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,176
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    More dishonest bating from the LQI

    I have answered dozens and dozens of questions.
    You try to derail the threads by lying about me and refusing to honestly consider and address the points that are made.
    You still haven’t answered what medical experts you go to for Covid information, nor did you answer if you agree masks are effective just not as effective as N95 masks or if they’re ineffective as you originally quoted, nor have you answered the differences between your libertarian beliefs and conservatives.

    I honestly and consider ever logical or reasonable point made, try making some. Quoting an anti-mask source that doesn’t have any links supporting what you claim (as Natepro demonstrated) isn’t a logical point.

    Your point is what? Masks are harmful to children? Medically, doctors say it’s more harmful not to wear them. So your point is that we shouldn’t mandate masks because your disagree with the experts?

  8. #12548
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,176
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Everything you say is ironic.
    He keeps saying we should consider his points despite him not considering the expert’s points.

    Oh, but he just waves away medical expertise with his “appeal to authority” line like appealing to authority on medical expertise is a bad thing lol

    Can you imagine thinking it’s an insult to say “Oh yeah! Well you just listen to the people who know what they’re talking about!” Lol

  9. #12549
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,335
    You shouldn't listen to the experts.. unless they're reporting that children have negative outcomes from wearing masks, then you should definitely listen to them.

  10. #12550
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971

  11. #12551
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,472
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You shouldn't listen to the experts.. unless they're reporting that children have negative outcomes from wearing masks, then you should definitely listen to them.
    If anyone tells me what I want to hear, they are an expert. The fact that they are on the 3574th page of Google doesn't mean they are crackpots.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  12. #12552
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If anyone tells me what I want to hear, they are an expert. The fact that they are on the 3574th page of Google doesn't mean they are crackpots.
    Or bought facebook ads to denounce mask wearing. You know its bad when you share the same point of view on the vaccine/masks as Marjorie Taylor Greene.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-11-2021 at 09:52 PM.

  13. #12553
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    https://twitter.com/Travon/status/1425524961029013512

    Too bad I can't post this as a video because of all the swearing but its worth a look.

  14. #12554
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,650
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Travon/status/1425524961029013512

    Too bad I can't post this as a video because of all the swearing but its worth a look.
    I seen some dudes die of it because they were like this is why we have immune systems. They be like once I get the antibodies I won’t have to worry about a vaccine.

    The stupidity of playing Russian roulette with a virus but refusing to take a vaccine because you afraid what it might do to you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #12555
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,971
    It's time imo that unless you can't physically get the vaccine or aren't old enough that if you come up COVID positive and haven't gotten vaccinated, that your insurance company should leave you on the hook for any related expenses. Maybe that will incentivize these people to get vaccinated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •