Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 816 of 956 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 14331
    I used Bing to look up those articles, by the way. I know how much Google upsets you.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did, like a few minutes ago. Apparently you forgot. You seem to forget a lot. You are displaying troubling symptoms of a dementing illness. Not good.
    If you actually looked for my answer, which, by the way was "Yes I know that he is a stutterer", you would have found it.
    Now, answer my question -- how do Drs formulate a correct diagnosis? Go ahead and google it, as you don't appear to have the answer without help.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I used Bing to look up those articles, by the way. I know how much Google upsets you.
    Bing is just as good or bad as google and yahoo.
    Do you really understand what it says?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If you actually looked for my answer, which, by the way was "Yes I know that he is a stutterer", you would have found it.
    Now, answer my question -- how do Drs formulate a correct diagnosis? Go ahead and google it, as you don't appear to have the answer without help.
    If you know hes a stutterer then how can you be so sure the behavior he is exhibiting is dementia signs/symptoms and not his stuttering affliction?

And then as soon as the word "diagnosing" appears you're going to say BuT i'M nOt DiAgNoSiNg and then I'll point out how you are and you'll call me Gish a few more times and then do your best Nurse Palpatine impression, and frankly I'm just bored of it. You're not interesting, it's just a guy that doesn't get enough attention in his job and so he goes on the internet to play Dr. House. What a hero.

On top of all of that, this isn't even new. In 2016 we had the same useless people saying the same **** about Hillary Clinton.

BuT tHaT gUy IsN't A mEdIcAl PrOfEsSiOnAl, you vomit out.

Keith Ablow is, a psychiatrist and everything, and he thinks Biden has dementia, so who knows, maybe you are onto something here.

Wait, sorry, did I say thinks? I have no idea if he does now, but he definitely did back in 2012.

So I guess we're left with two possibilities:

Either this doctor watched Biden on TV and without examining him correctly diagnosed him with dementia, which he then went on to hide for 8 years as VP, then for the first couple years after leaving office, and then kept hiding it during the campaign, and has now been hiding his dementia for nearly a decade...

Or!

He was wrong, and even as a trained psychiatrist he somehow got his super accurate TV diagnosis wrong, and who would've imagined it's a ****ing dumb idea to go around doing things like that to people you have not examined and that have not consented to being examined by you.

What am I saying, of course it's the first one!
    Drs are not supposed to diagnose people without an examination. I do not diagnose people at all. You seem to have difficulty separating those concepts. Drs diagnose. Nurses observe and report what we see, hear, feel and smell. We do not diagnose.
    How many times will it take for that fact to get through your stubbornness? I realize you are from Missouri and it is the "Show Me" state, but I have shown you.

If you know hes a stutterer then how can you be so sure the behavior he is exhibiting is dementia signs/symptoms and not his stuttering affliction?
    I don't. I'm simply stating a professional observation. He shows signs consistent with those of demented people I have worked with in the past. I am not diagnosing anything. I would report my findings to a physician in full and let them do what they needed to do with them.
    Now for a bit of interrogation directed at you.
    Who is the first person that you see in an examination room of a Drs office? What do they do? What happens next?

Can you diagnose my balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Drs are not supposed to diagnose people without an examination. I do not diagnose people at all. You seem to have difficulty separating those concepts. Drs diagnose. Nurses observe and report what we see, hear, feel and smell. We do not diagnose.
    How many times will it take for that fact to get through your stubbornness? I realize you are from Missouri and it is the "Show Me" state, but I have shown you.
    Imagine my surprise.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

I don't. I'm simply stating a professional observation. He shows signs consistent with those of demented people I have worked with in the past. I am not diagnosing anything. I would report my findings to a physician in full and let them do what they needed to do with them.
    Now for a bit of interrogation directed at you.
    Who is the first person that you see in an examination room of a Drs office? What do they do? What happens next?
    But those same signs are also consistent with other conditions, such as the one he has been diagnosed with. What is more likely? That the signs he is displaying that are consistent with the actual condition hes been diagnosed with are symptoms of that condition, or symptoms of a separate condition which he has never been diagnosed with and only mentioned by those who have only seen him on TV?

As for your interrogation, I dont go to the Doctors office. Whenever Im feeling sick I just have the Nurse watch a clip of me on YouTube and tell me my malady from there. Works everytime.

Bing is just as good or bad as google and yahoo.
    Do you really understand what it says?
    Got it, I'll Ask Jeeves next time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can you diagnose my balls?
    Only if you post a video of them to YouTube.

As my late father in law (a practicing physician for over 30 years in St Paul) when people would ask medical questions in public, OK, drop your pants and I'll take a look. He was an MD and diagnosed people daily. I am a nurse who reports observations to Drs to help them with their diagnosis.

Got it, I'll Ask Jeeves next time.
    Go for it. Whatever trips your trigger.

As for your interrogation, I dont go to the Doctors office. Whenever Im feeling sick I just have the Nurse watch a clip of me on YouTube and tell me my malady from there. Works everytime.

But those same signs are also consistent with other conditions, such as the one he has been diagnosed with. What is more likely? That the signs he is displaying that are consistent with the actual condition hes been diagnosed with are symptoms of that condition, or symptoms of a separate condition which he has never been diagnosed with and only mentioned by those who have only seen him on TV?

Very good. More insults to the nursing profession. You sir, are a troll and need to, in the words of a drill
    Sgt that I knew well, "Grow a pair and act like a man."