Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 816 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 3167167668068148158168178188268669161316 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 22100
  1. #12226
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did, like a few minutes ago. Apparently you forgot. You seem to forget a lot. You are displaying troubling symptoms of a dementing illness. Not good.
    If you actually looked for my answer, which, by the way was "Yes I know that he is a stutterer", you would have found it.
    Now, answer my question -- how do Drs formulate a correct diagnosis? Go ahead and google it, as you don't appear to have the answer without help.

  2. #12227
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I used Bing to look up those articles, by the way. I know how much Google upsets you.
    Bing is just as good or bad as google and yahoo.
    Do you really understand what it says?

  3. #12228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If you actually looked for my answer, which, by the way was "Yes I know that he is a stutterer", you would have found it.
    Now, answer my question -- how do Drs formulate a correct diagnosis? Go ahead and google it, as you don't appear to have the answer without help.
    If you know he’s a stutterer then how can you be so sure the behavior he is exhibiting is dementia signs/symptoms and not his stuttering affliction?

  4. #12229
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And then as soon as the word "diagnosing" appears you're going to say BuT i'M nOt DiAgNoSiNg and then I'll point out how you are and you'll call me Gish a few more times and then do your best Nurse Palpatine impression, and frankly I'm just bored of it. You're not interesting, it's just a guy that doesn't get enough attention in his job and so he goes on the internet to play Dr. House. What a hero.

    On top of all of that, this isn't even new. In 2016 we had the same useless people saying the same **** about Hillary Clinton.

    BuT tHaT gUy IsN't A mEdIcAl PrOfEsSiOnAl, you vomit out.

    Keith Ablow is, a psychiatrist and everything, and he thinks Biden has dementia, so who knows, maybe you are onto something here.

    Wait, sorry, did I say thinks? I have no idea if he does now, but he definitely did back in 2012.



    So I guess we're left with two possibilities:

    Either this doctor watched Biden on TV and without examining him correctly diagnosed him with dementia, which he then went on to hide for 8 years as VP, then for the first couple years after leaving office, and then kept hiding it during the campaign, and has now been hiding his dementia for nearly a decade...

    Or!

    He was wrong, and even as a trained psychiatrist he somehow got his super accurate TV diagnosis wrong, and who would've imagined it's a ****ing dumb idea to go around doing things like that to people you have not examined and that have not consented to being examined by you.


    What am I saying, of course it's the first one!
    Drs are not supposed to diagnose people without an examination. I do not diagnose people at all. You seem to have difficulty separating those concepts. Drs diagnose. Nurses observe and report what we see, hear, feel and smell. We do not diagnose.
    How many times will it take for that fact to get through your stubbornness? I realize you are from Missouri and it is the "Show Me" state, but I have shown you.

  5. #12230
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you know he’s a stutterer then how can you be so sure the behavior he is exhibiting is dementia signs/symptoms and not his stuttering affliction?
    I don't. I'm simply stating a professional observation. He shows signs consistent with those of demented people I have worked with in the past. I am not diagnosing anything. I would report my findings to a physician in full and let them do what they needed to do with them.
    Now for a bit of interrogation directed at you.
    Who is the first person that you see in an examination room of a Drs office? What do they do? What happens next?

  6. #12231
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,025
    Can you diagnose my balls?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #12232
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,305
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Drs are not supposed to diagnose people without an examination. I do not diagnose people at all. You seem to have difficulty separating those concepts. Drs diagnose. Nurses observe and report what we see, hear, feel and smell. We do not diagnose.
    How many times will it take for that fact to get through your stubbornness? I realize you are from Missouri and it is the "Show Me" state, but I have shown you.
    Imagine my surprise.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  8. #12233
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I don't. I'm simply stating a professional observation. He shows signs consistent with those of demented people I have worked with in the past. I am not diagnosing anything. I would report my findings to a physician in full and let them do what they needed to do with them.
    Now for a bit of interrogation directed at you.
    Who is the first person that you see in an examination room of a Drs office? What do they do? What happens next?
    But those same signs are also consistent with other conditions, such as the one he has been diagnosed with. What is more likely? That the signs he is displaying that are consistent with the actual condition he’s been diagnosed with are symptoms of that condition, or symptoms of a separate condition which he has never been diagnosed with and only mentioned by those who have only seen him on TV?

    As for your interrogation, I don’t go to the Doctors office. Whenever I’m feeling sick I just have the Nurse watch a clip of me on YouTube and tell me my malady from there. Works everytime.

  9. #12234
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,305
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Bing is just as good or bad as google and yahoo.
    Do you really understand what it says?
    Got it, I'll Ask Jeeves next time.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  10. #12235
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can you diagnose my balls?
    Only if you post a video of them to YouTube.

  11. #12236
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    As my late father in law (a practicing physician for over 30 years in St Paul) when people would ask medical questions in public, OK, drop your pants and I'll take a look. He was an MD and diagnosed people daily. I am a nurse who reports observations to Drs to help them with their diagnosis.

  12. #12237
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Got it, I'll Ask Jeeves next time.
    Go for it. Whatever trips your trigger.

  13. #12238
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,305
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    As for your interrogation, I don’t go to the Doctors office. Whenever I’m feeling sick I just have the Nurse watch a clip of me on YouTube and tell me my malady from there. Works everytime.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  14. #12239
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,582
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But those same signs are also consistent with other conditions, such as the one he has been diagnosed with. What is more likely? That the signs he is displaying that are consistent with the actual condition he’s been diagnosed with are symptoms of that condition, or symptoms of a separate condition which he has never been diagnosed with and only mentioned by those who have only seen him on TV?

    As for your interrogation, I don’t go to the Doctors office. Whenever I’m feeling sick I just have the Nurse watch a clip of me on YouTube and tell me my malady from there. Works everytime.
    Very good. More insults to the nursing profession. You sir, are a troll and need to, in the words of a drill
    Sgt that I knew well, "Grow a pair and act like a man."

  15. #12240
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,305
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I am a nurse who reports observations to Drs to help them with their diagnosis.
    And which doctor are you reporting your findings about Biden to?


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •