Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 814 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824864914 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 15735
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And I will continue to ask you to show me a post where I diagnosed anyone. I have not broken any medical ethics by simply observing and posting opinions on what I have seen. You, on the other hand, have made accusations that are simply false.
    This is one of those things where you hope to make it true by repeating it enough, right?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is one of those things where you hope to make it true by repeating it enough, right?
    Show me a post in which I have diagnosed anyone with anything. You have accused me of doing this and I just wonder how you can make such an accusation.

I'm not doing this across a dozen different threads again.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Show me a post in which I have diagnosed anyone with anything. You have accused me of doing this and I just wonder how you can make such an accusation.
    we have a few here who equate stating an opinion in your line of work as a diagnosis...it's another instance of semantics some just can't seem to let go of
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    we have a few here who equate stating an opinion in your line of work as a diagnosis...it's another instance of semantics some just can't seem to let go of
    An opinion can also be a diagnosis:

https://www.quora.com/Is-a-diagnosis...-or-an-opinion

“A potential diagnosis is something one thinks the problem may, in fact, ultimately turn out to be”

But more to the point “The word diagnosis is not a magic word. In fact, it can be applied to almost anything in life. I have heard plumbers and electricians state what they believe to be the ‘correct diagnosis’. That is a perfectly reasonable use of the word”.

Not to mention, what do you think a diagnosis is but a doctor’s professional medical opinion about the origin or cause of a condition or symptoms?

A Dr looks at a lot of things prior to making a diagnosis. Neurologists look at lab values, CT scans, cognitive tests and the observations of nurses to determine how to diagnose patients with dementing illnesses. Dementing illnesses are not diagnosed quickly or easily. They are not like bacterial infections. A very quick culture and sensitivity will determine what the illness is and what medication will best treat it.

Good. You need to stop telling me that I am violating professional ethics or examining Biden without his permission. When a person is on network TV, doing a news conference, they are in the public domain. I do not need anyone's permission to watch and observe mannerisms, speech patterns, body language, facial expressions, and concentration. If you continue to tell me that I an examining him without his permission, you would continue to be wrong -- something that I've discovered you are incredibly good at.

Yea it is really ****ing stupid. The guy needs to just stop throwing it around and making **** up.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

A Dr looks at a lot of things prior to making a diagnosis. Neurologists look at lab values, CT scans, cognitive tests and the observations of nurses to determine how to diagnose patients with dementing illnesses. Dementing illnesses are not diagnosed quickly or easily. They are not like bacterial infections. A very quick culture and sensitivity will determine what the illness is and what medication will best treat it.
    And a Doctor doesn’t just look at someone walking out of a YouTube video and conclude that behavior is a symptom of early onset dementia. Not everyone who forgets what they’re saying are exhibiting dementing illness symptoms. There’s a lot more that goes into concluding someone’s behavior is a symptom of a dementing illness.

Otherwise you and me and everyone else presents symptoms of dementing illnesses…

Valade, you have a great deal to learn about observation. I watch Biden on TV, which shows facial expressions, mannerisms, speech patterns, concentration, eye contact, body language and many other things.
    I am not allowed to watch Biden now? Sorry, but when he is on TV, he is public domain. The signs and symptoms I observe are consistent with those of demented patients that I have dealt with in the past. I hope I am incorrect in my observations and that he is fine.
    Your lack of knowledge of the medical field is astounding. Your google searches won't give you enough information to understand what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea it is really ****ing stupid. The guy needs to just stop throwing it around and making **** up.
    You're right. Natepro does need to stop making things up.
    Another unintended truth from your gifted fingers.

Valade, you have a great deal to learn about observation. I watch Biden on TV, which shows facial expressions, mannerisms, speech patterns, concentration, eye contact, body language and many other things.
    I am not allowed to watch Biden now? Sorry, but when he is on TV, he is public domain. The signs and symptoms I observe are consistent with those of demented patients that I have dealt with in the past. I hope I am incorrect in my observations and that he is fine.
    Your lack of knowledge of the medical field is astounding. Your google searches won't give you enough information to understand what's going on.
    That you think you can tell whether someone’s behavior is because of dementia symptoms by watching them on TV is exactly why you shouldn’t be doing what you’re doing.

Keep insulting my lack of knowledge all you want, nobody is buying it and you look more and more pathetic the more you keep insisting you’re so amazing that you can tell whether someone has early stage dementia symptoms from watching a YouTube video.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    An opinion can also be a diagnosis:

https://www.quora.com/Is-a-diagnosis...-or-an-opinion

“A potential diagnosis is something one thinks the problem may, in fact, ultimately turn out to be”

But more to the point “The word diagnosis is not a magic word. In fact, it can be applied to almost anything in life. I have heard plumbers and electricians state what they believe to be the ‘correct diagnosis’. That is a perfectly reasonable use of the word”.
    How do you think Drs get their information to make a correct diagnosis?

How do you think Drs get their information to make a correct diagnosis?
    By doing more than watching someone on TV…