Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 805 of 917 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815855905 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 13754
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This vaccine crap is so political it is not funny anymore. I got the vaccine and I still wear a mask and yet have had a moron question me for wearing a mask by saying, so, no vaccine for you, huh?
    I mean.. yeah. Of course it is. There's been a whole political apparatus calling it a "Democrat hoax" from the beginning, then moving on to "masks don't work" and all manner of vaccine conspiracy theories. As soon as the President referring to it as a "Democrat hoax" in his rally, it was over. There's no unringing that bell.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Selfish bastard? You cannot force people to get the vaccine. Hell, the Yankees have had players and coaches who were fully vaccinated getting the covid. That vaccine obviously didn’t stop it for them. So save the selfish bs.....you cannot force people and you know that was wrong. No business can force any employee to get a vaccine.
    well, apparently businesses can....a Patriots coach, too, has now been let go for refusing it

nobody (at least yet) can be forced to get it, but that doesn't mean a business can be forced to retain them as an employee, either...........and the vaccines have never been expected to prevent contraction 100% of the time...somebody's gotta be in the 5% or whatever is leftover from the efficacy rate...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I'm sorry, way to revise history. New info is just that, new info. You are going to be such a horrible lawyer if you ever make it by taking this strategy. Stop it, else you'll be the one asking folks if they'd like fries with their meal.
    I didn’t revise anything I said “Florida is DOING a great job” as present tense, not past tense…

Lawyers are expected to look for such details, which is why as bad a lawyer as I’ll ever be, you’ll still never be one. You don’t have what it takes. No Law School or Law Firm would have you.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, there is the whole 'in the eyes of the beholder' aspect

2 people with different views of the world can see the exact same event and have opposite recollections of it...and neither is necessarily right or wrong.
    We aren’t even seeing the same events at this point. Reality still matters, we can’t believe whatever we want about it under the guise of “just my opinion”.

Selfish bastard? You cannot force people to get the vaccine. Hell, the Yankees have had players and coaches who were fully vaccinated getting the covid. That vaccine obviously didn’t stop it for them. So save the selfish bs.....you cannot force people and you know that was wrong. No business can force any employee to get a vaccine.
    Courts have ruled that the vaccine can be mandated in some circumstances. The workers of Houston Methodist were allowed to be fired if they didn’t get the vaccine. So this claim doesn’t hold water.

And to the emotional piece, yes he is being selfish. Putting other player’s health and livelihood on the line for his own selfish reasons.

And just to avoid anyone else from having to post this AGAIN…the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from being infected. It prevents symptoms from being as severe. So can people stop posting “but someone who was vaccinated got COVID hur hur hur” like they’re a genius who just got checkmate in 3D chess?

So this is out of the UK, but I guess their health ministers are saying Covid can be spread through farts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...x=1627066961-1

Biden won't investigate the nursing home deaths from Covid:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...k-other-states
    Not a particularly good response. Would he have investigated had they been in Florida and Texas?
    The campaign promise of transparency has vanished, as expected:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...cy_146132.html
    from the article:
    "White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed at Tuesday’s briefing that there had been previously undisclosed “breakthrough infections” among vaccinated employees at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Psaki refused, two days later, to say how many White House officials had gotten sick.
    Reporters pressed her on the issue. After all, as the country learned the hard way during the pandemic, the health of the people working directly for the president can end up influencing the health of the republic. A lot of people have those jobs, more than 2,000 in the White House itself and the adjacent Eisenhower Executive Office Building. According to Psaki, that means “that just statistically speaking, there will be people who are vaccinated individuals who get COVID on the campus.”

Will the White House make those statistics available as they develop? “No,” Psaki said. “I don't think you can expect that we're going to be providing numbers of breakthrough cases.”

Well, why not? The story of the pandemic has been told through the charts and graphs presented to the public by members of the White House COVID task force. Why should this data be exempt?

When Kelly O'Donnell of NBC News pressed the White House to explain the lack of transparency, Psaki responded by saying that things are different now: “Well, Kelly, I think, one, we're in a very different place than we were several months ago. The vast, vast, vast majority of individuals who are vaccinated who get COVID will be asymptomatic or have mild cases.”"
    Not a coherent message with the lack of transparency promised in the campaign. I guess Biden doesn't really want the truth to come out.
    Last edited by catman; 07-24-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Republicans: it’s our HIPPA (spelled incorrectly on purpose) rights to not say if we got the vaccine.

Also Republicans: I need to inspect the genitals of every student athlete. Especially the underage ones.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Biden won't investigate the nursing home deaths from Covid:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...k-other-states
    I mean, you could at least read to the second paragraph of an article you post.

"However, an investigation by federal prosecutors into New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration over their handling of the crisis remains ongoing."

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Republicans: it’s our HIPPA (spelled incorrectly on purpose) rights to not say if we got the vaccine.

Also Republicans: I need to inspect the genitals of every student athlete. Especially the underage ones.
    Republicans: "My body, my choice" on the vaccine.

Also Republicans: "A woman should have no choice in relation to abortion".

Paradoxical of course.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

"However, an investigation by federal prosecutors into New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration over their handling of the crisis remains ongoing."
    But the headline though…

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

I read the article from top to bottom. I saw that and still felt that it was worthy of being posted. Did you see it prior to my posting it?
    Cuomo has been under investigation for a year. Stopping this investigation without reason, other than Biden is president, would not have bode well for the Democrats in New York. It might have even gotten a Republican elected governor (oh the horror of that thought).
    The "gotcha" was pretty much a fizzle, sorry to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But the headline though…
    And the rest of the article, though........
    And the 2nd article is particularly good for Biden.

One question for the board here. How many of the immigrants that have come across our borders this year have been fully vaccinated or tested for Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I read the article from top to bottom. I saw that and still felt that it was worthy of being posted. Did you see it prior to my posting it?
    Cuomo has been under investigation for a year. Stopping this investigation without reason, other than Biden is president, would not have bode well for the Democrats in New York. It might have even gotten a Republican elected governor (oh the horror of that thought).
    The "gotcha" was pretty much a fizzle, sorry to tell you.
    We all agree, saying Biden won’t investigate Cuomo and then posting an article showing a Federal investigation is ongoing was pretty stupid.