Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 803 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853903 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 16051
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What are you talking about? You seem a bit misinformed about my message. You also appear to be too trusting in the message of politicians. They are not qualified to give medical advice (with a few exceptions). People seem to treat their words as if they were directly from God. They are not. Politicians frequently do not understand what they are reading from a script which is why they have difficulty answering questions on the subject.
    I am not anti-vaccine in any way. You appear to believe that I am.
    And it is up to Biden to combat the disinformation that some people believe from unreliable sources.
    If a politician says what the experts say and says listen to the experts, why shouldnít I listen to them? Can you point to things Biden has said regarding Covid that are inaccurate or in contradiction with the experts? Because I can point to a whole lot from TrumpÖ

As for Biden combating disinformation, what do you think he should do?

I'm not an advisor. Perhaps you should check with Susan Rice on this subject.
    Stop with the "But Trump!!!!!!!!!" excuse. I did not, nor do I support him. You appear to be projecting again. You have a horrible habit of doing this.

Stop with the "But Trump!!!!!!!!!" excuse. I did not, nor do I support him. You appear to be projecting again. You have a horrible habit of doing this.
    Itís not projection, this entire conversation started because you said Bidenís Covid response has been as bad as Trumpís remember? If you didnít want to bring up Trump, you probably shouldnít have foolishly said his messaging was as good as Bidenís.

Though to be fair you later admitted Biden did better at messaging (then immediately rescinded that acknowledgement).

When you support him or not, you most certainly defended him (he occasionally uses masks, remember?). You have a horrible habit of doing this.

I said that Biden's was as bad as Trump's was. Neither has had a coherent message. Neither is an expert on the subject.
    You said Trump did not wear masks. I simply pointed out the fact that he did wear one. I also said that he did not wear one appropriately or often enough.
    Stop blaming me for your issues. I have issues of my own and do not need yours.

So you voted for Hillary Clinton?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you voted for Hillary Clinton?
    No, I did not vote for Hillary Clinton. I voted for a 3rd party candidate, as I usually do.

No, I did not vote for Hillary Clinton. I voted for a 3rd party candidate, as I usually do.
    Oh I see. Well after four years of Trump, surely you voted for Biden after seeing what a stark raving mad lunatic Trump was. Right? Because I can see making the mistake of not voting against Trump in 2016, after all I myself did that. I voted for Gary Johnson. But after seeing what Trump did for four years, I realized the error of my ways and voted explicitly for his opponent not just against him.

No, I did not vote for Biden. There are many people in the country far more qualified to be president than Biden is at this time. I voted for Tulsi Gabbard. I normally vote for the Libertarian candidate for president. I was not impressed by Biden, nor Trump.

No, I did not vote for Biden. There are many people in the country far more qualified to be president than Biden is at this time. I voted for Tulsi Gabbard. I normally vote for the Libertarian candidate for president. I was not impressed by Biden, nor Trump.
    Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. That's all I've got to say.

OK. Then I haven't been fooled at all. At one time, Joe Biden was likely the best candidate the Democratic Party had to offer -- probably up until around 2016. He is no longer the best candidate they have. Trump was a poor choice for the Republicans to have made, but they did not have the guts to change horses in the middle of the stream.

I said that Biden's was as bad as Trump's was. Neither has had a coherent message. Neither is an expert on the subject.
    You said Trump did not wear masks. I simply pointed out the fact that he did wear one. I also said that he did not wear one appropriately or often enough.
    Stop blaming me for your issues. I have issues of my own and do not need yours.
    Iím aware you have issues of your own. That you think they had equally as bad messaging is certainly one. Its a ridiculous claim to make, which is why you havenít given a single tangible example of Bidenís mixed or inaccurate messaging.

He didn't vote for a third party candidate. He voted for someone that wasn't even in the race.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172032337.html

40% of all new Covid cases are in Florida, Texas and Missouri. Florida alone accounts for 20% of all new cases. But yes, Florida is doing a great job dealing with Covid

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The State Supreme Court Changed election laws against the State Constitution. And done just a couple of days before the election IIRC. Sorry that the truth hurts.
    ****ing Straw man.. That ruling had no impact on whether there was fraudulent votes e.g. votes by somebody not legally registered to vote. You and your ilk equate fraud with making it easier for legal voters to actually ****ing vote. You don't want the truth

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    ****ing Straw man.. That ruling had no impact on whether there was fraudulent votes e.g. votes by somebody not legally registered to vote. You and your ilk equate fraud with making it easier for legal voters to actually ****ing vote. You don't want the truth
    I would like to know what section of the law the court changed.