Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 794 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 16017
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought you had some super sweet mountain to climb today or something? Quite telling that you can't even keep your word on such a simple matter.

Great job counting to four though!
    More useless posts from the worst poster on psd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought you had some super sweet mountain to climb today or something? Quite telling that you can't even keep your word on such a simple matter.

Great job counting to four though!
    8 of 8.

They are inseparable. They even troll together.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    8 of 8.
    What would your blow-up doll, Suzi, say about you spending so much time with us and ignoring it?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    More useless posts from the worst poster on psd

Thank you for providing us with your sole purpose in life, judging post.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What would your blow-up doll, Suzi, say about you spending so much time with us and ignoring it?
    "Why would you spend time posting with someone that can't spell basic words and doesn't understand the basic use of punctuation, when you can have me?"
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I worked from home during the pandemic. My brother works for Home Depot. Everyone got extra sick time, as had to get there temps taken when they arrive etc. My best friend at Shop Rite has similar ****

Thatís good and we can hope it continues. It definitely wasnít the norm before COVID and I hope it stays the norm afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I worked from home during the pandemic. My brother works for Home Depot. Everyone got extra sick time, as had to get there temps taken when they arrive etc. My best friend at Shop Rite has similar ****

In healthcare, we have worked through the pandemic, except the times we, ourselves, were sick with Covid. We still take vitals on every resident every shift and chart physical assessments on every resident every shift. We have our temperatures taken before and after our shift and have them verified by another staff member. We still wear masks in the facility, even though we have not had a case of Covid in the building this year.
    All of the extra documentation takes away from patient care, but our workload hasn't decreased. I am not complaining, just telling you what it is like to work in healthcare right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    No Florida takes the cake in dumb. The former governor forbid people in state government from mentioning climate change. Meanwhile sea level continues to rise and Miami continues to sink.
    I see you missed the topic thread of COVID. Congrats.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So the answer to that is not to get vaccinated and keep spreading it until it continues to mutate and becomes more contagious and more deadly? Again, this isn't just about the people who have little to no symptoms. Its about the 608 thousand people that have died because of this in the US. You don't seem to understand that this is the more dormant period of the virus as well. Wait till the flu and cold season start.
    Except viruses don't really mutate to become more dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yeah if you have a headache thatís ďmildĒ but in reality you probably donít know or wonít know itís Covid and you go to work and spread it etc

Again youíre arguing just to argue because thatís all you do

Wait, just because one has a headache and covid does not mean covid caused the headache.

You can have covid and covid symptoms but the symptoms could be caused by something else.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Except viruses don't really mutate to become more dangerous
    viruses mutate to survive....and the longer they survice, the more opportunity there is for them to become more dangerous
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    viruses mutate to survive....and the longer they survice, the more opportunity there is for them to become more dangerous
    Or less dangerous which is almost always the case.

Even if I agree with that statement, it wouldn't mean a variant we wouldn't want to be clear of, yes?
    One that kills fewer people or negatively effects fewer people's lives is still not acceptable....I mean it's not like if someone came up with a cancer cure that only helped some people that they should say 'good enough, done researching'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Not necessarily. Every year we get different Infuenza A & B variants and sometimes they are stronger, other times they are weaker. The 2019-20 Influenza A variant was pretty bad.