Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 780 of 1056 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 15826
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Very sneaky how you guys played this whole thing. Never let a catastrophe go to waste.
    Roughly how many conspiracies do you think liberals have pulled off in the last 4 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It forced a lot of businesses out of business.
    You live by the sword; you die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yearn is not strong enough a word I hunger for Jimmy Carter

Carter may have been a poor president, but he genuinely cared about the people. I think he would have had a very good response to Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Carter may have been a poor president, but he genuinely cared about the people. I think he would have had a very good response to Covid.
    qft
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

It forced a lot of businesses out of business.
    And if you read what he posted, you would see that not taking such measures forced a lot more businesses out of business.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Texas is currently 24th in Covid deaths per 1 million and 30th in Covid cases per 1 million. Florida is 26th in deaths and 19th in cases. California is 33rd in deaths and 36th in cases.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Texas is currently 24th in Covid deaths per 1 million and 30th in Covid cases per 1 million. Florida is 26th in deaths and 19th in cases. California is 33rd in deaths and 36th in cases.
    Florida is the oldest state in the Union I believe, California one of the youngest and yet very similar rates despite polar opposites in way of acting to this pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if you read what he posted, you would see that not taking such measures forced a lot more businesses out of business.
    You're going to read into data what you want to...because it's intrinsically more complicated than coming to that conclusion.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Florida is the oldest state in the Union I believe, California one of the youngest and yet very similar rates despite polar opposites in way of acting to this pandemic.
    By similar you mean California less in every metric while also having done better economically than Florida?

By similar you mean California less in every metric while also having done better economically than Florida?
    Yes, the businesses that California restricted totally outperformed the businesses that Florida didn't...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yes, the businesses that California restricted totally outperformed the businesses that Florida didn't...
    The fact you are restricting it to that demonstrates how bad your point is. You know California did better in every way, but you don't care because at least you got to go to the beach without having to wear a mask!

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-3-...outputType=amp

I don't know what thread to post this in because its combined the stupidity of actively carrying a firearm in a grocery store and feeling the right response to someone asking you to wear a mask is shooting them.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-15-2021 at 10:43 PM.

You mean the state that has a larger population that is of working age? An age which is less susceptible to COVID and yet they have nearly the same rates as Florida whose COVID count should be higher thanks to folks dying with COVID thanks to other reasons (ex. age) instead of from?

Again, handled at opposites and yet similar results.

Take away tourism and would not California always have a better economy?

You mean the state that has a larger population that is of working age? An age which is less susceptible to COVID and yet they have nearly the same rates as Florida whose COVID count should be higher thanks to folks dying with COVID thanks to other reasons (ex. age) instead of from?

Florida lovable losers

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Take away all the reasons California did better and did they really do better? OK, if that's your argument, people shouldn't have argued Florida did better to begin with.

Also, Florida's age can be used to discuss the death total, but when it comes to case totals age is irrelevant since people of all ages are equally susceptible to contracting it (just older people are more likely to suffer or die from it).

In that regard, California blows Florida out of the water. California is 16th in cases per 1 million, Florida is 33rd. Florida has fully 13,000 more cases per 1 million people than California.

California handled the pandemic way better than Florida did.