Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 778 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828878 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 17271
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    First place of business with no mask mandate I've been to happened yesterday. Seemed strange. 1 person in the whole place with a mask.
    Over here we have two places I have been in. People are still wearing masks. Is it because they have not vaccinated? They didn't bother to read the sign when they entered? Is it that many folks are just comfortable wearing one all the time now? I was one of perhaps two or three that was not wearing a mask.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Over here we have two places I have been in. People are still wearing masks. Is it because they have not vaccinated? They didn't bother to read the sign when they entered? Is it that many folks are just comfortable wearing one all the time now? I was one of perhaps two or three that was not wearing a mask.
    Its a safety blanket. Their mind has been traumatized by the constant fear mongering and exaggerated measures, psychologists are speaking out about it, theyve literally broken people to the point where they are showing signs of abuse.

I've been traveling up and down cali and it really depends on the city. Lots of beach towns are normal but you still see morons out in the ocean with masks on.

A few places won't let you in if you're that scared

I donated platelets yesterday and at the blood center where I donate, only a pregnant tech was wearing a mask. I wore my mask in and the tech told me that, due to the fact I was fully vaccinated, I didn't need to wear one anymore. Another donor came in with his mask and he was told the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I donated platelets yesterday and at the blood center where I donate, only a pregnant tech was wearing a mask. I wore my mask in and the tech told me that, due to the fact I was fully vaccinated, I didn't need to wear one anymore. Another donor came in with his mask and he was told the same thing.
    I hope to never need a vaxed persons blood. Prolly safe but I hope they separate your kind. I know certain clinics don't accept the vaxed for convalescent plasma as it wipes out many natural aka superior immunities

Purity of essence in the bodily fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I hope to never need a vaxed persons blood. Prolly safe but I hope they separate your kind. I know certain clinics don't accept the vaxed for convalescent plasma as it wipes out many natural aka superior immunities
    I donated convalescent plasma all last summer and was told that my plasma was used to treat about 3 dozen patients with serious Covid infections. I was not told the names, obviously, but a very good friend of mine was given plasma and recovered very well from his infection. He thanked me for the donation, as have many Drs I know.

This type of delusion would make Ted Nugent laugh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...153025163.html

A study of Covid lockdowns found that states that had more stringent measures actually did better economically than more open states. One specific example they bring up is that California’s economy actually did better and grew more than Florida’s, which will be of interest to several on this forum I think.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

A study of Covid lockdowns found that states that had more stringent measures actually did better economically than more open states. One specific example they bring up is that California’s economy actually did better and grew more than Florida’s, which will be of interest to several on this forum I think.
    It's common sense, not sure why people need numbers to quantify it

Hopefully people don't find this surprising. But they will.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's common sense, not sure why people need numbers to quantify it

Hopefully people don't find this surprising. But they will.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's common sense to think that shutting down more businesses for a longer period of time is better ecoomically? The math doesn't add up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lmao, so vaxed people are a new species then? Or a new form of leper, to be separated from the rest of society?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's common sense to think that shutting down more businesses for a longer period of time is better ecoomically? The math doesn't add up.
    Well in this case the math does add up, but I agree the logic seems counter intuitive, however the explanation is that people actually avoid going out more when they feel unsafe due to a lack of medical protections to Covid, whereas they are more likely to go out and spend money in places where they feel have strong Covid mitigation measures.

Well in this case the math does add up, but I agree the logic seems counter intuitive, however the explanation is that people actually avoid going out more when they feel unsafe due to a lack of medical protections to Covid, whereas they are more likely to go out and spend money in places where they feel have strong Covid mitigation measures.
    That very odd. I think there might be other factors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Probably forced the businesses to adopt rather than not take measures meanwhile the customers were going to want those measures taken.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That very odd. I think there might be other factors
    I’m sure there are other factors, but it’s actually consistent in these scenarios. Apparently it was the same during the 18-19 flu as well; states that enacted less stringent protection measures also had worse economies.