Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 774 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 19152
  1. #11596
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'll take that as you can't.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html

  2. #11597
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'll take that as you can't.
    Pretty sure you can't legally ask for proof of vaccines in private businesses right?

    So wouldn't it make sense?

    Because next we are going to take all your rights.... this is step 1.... mahahahahs

  3. #11598
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,636
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Where does that article offer science backed reasons for the vaccinated to mask?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  4. #11599
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Still trying to find those brain cells I see.
    The offer to send you a mirror stands. In the meantime, keep whipping out laughably hypocritical insults.

  5. #11600
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Where does that article offer science backed reasons for the vaccinated to mask?
    It doesnít. But you will notice that Iím talking about people in an environment that is certain to have people who canít get the vaccine (people under a certain age and the immunocompromised).

    Masks are still their best approach to fighting COVID.

  6. #11601
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,636
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Pretty sure you can't legally ask for proof of vaccines in private businesses right?

    So wouldn't it make sense?

    Because next we are going to take all your rights.... this is step 1.... mahahahahs
    What's up trig? I asked for science backed reasons. And yes, a private business absolutely can ask if someone has been vaccinated. If that person has been, odds are they'd be happy to show the proof.

  7. #11602
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,636
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It doesnít. But you will notice that Iím talking about people in an environment that is certain to have people who canít get the vaccine (people under a certain age and the immunocompromised).

    Masks are still their best approach to fighting COVID.
    Then you admit it. Requiring vaccinated to wear masks was a charade. Thank you.

  8. #11603
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's up trig? I asked for science backed reasons. And yes, a private business absolutely can ask if someone has been vaccinated. If that person has been, odds are they'd be happy to show the proof.
    wHaT's Up, TrIg

  9. #11604
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    8,376
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Pretty sure you can't legally ask for proof of vaccines in private businesses right?

    So wouldn't it make sense?

    Because next we are going to take all your rights.... this is step 1.... mahahahahs
    Private businesses can set whatever rules they want. They may ask for proof of vaccination and the customers may leave the businesses, lie about their vaccination status or provide it. We are currently working on the "honor-system". I think most people would be happy to provide proof of vaccination -- I carry a copy of my certificate in my wallet. I have never been asked to show it, but would gladly do so.
    Some people will refuse to go to the business because of the rules, but that is their right.

  10. #11605
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,409
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Private businesses can set whatever rules they want. They may ask for proof of vaccination and the customers may leave the businesses, lie about their vaccination status or provide it. We are currently working on the "honor-system". I think most people would be happy to provide proof of vaccination -- I carry a copy of my certificate in my wallet. I have never been asked to show it, but would gladly do so.
    Some people will refuse to go to the business because of the rules, but that is their right.
    it was the same way with mask mandates....don't like it? don't have to enter the business...and from the other side, don't follow my rules? I'll ask you to leave
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #11606
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,242
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Where does that article offer science backed reasons for the vaccinated to mask?
    There was just a trial a few months ago of peopkecwitb a disease took the vaccine and half didn't develop antibodies.

    I dont really give a **** dude it's a mask. It protect you from man kisses anyways. Dual purpose!

  12. #11607
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,636
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it was the same way with mask mandates....don't like it? don't have to enter the business...and from the other side, don't follow my rules? I'll ask you to leave
    Oh nos. Not my Starbucks.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  13. #11608
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,374
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then you admit it. Requiring vaccinated to wear masks was a charade. Thank you.
    Do you seek new ways to not understand the science?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #11609
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,636
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you seek new ways to not understand the science?
    Says the guy that can't show me the science that the vaccinated should wear masks.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #11610
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,930
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you seek new ways to not understand the science?
    It's a gift of his.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •