Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 770 of 819 FirstFirst ... 270670720760768769770771772780 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 12272
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're not stooping; seems to be your default approach. Are you sure you don't want to also apologize for "taking up server space" too?
    Thank you for reminding me that you waste entirely too much server space. Unfortunately, you don't seem to "get it" and never will. Trolls never think they are trolls. They think they are the most important people around. This is why I put you and Trump in the same category. Both of you are egotistical idiots that love to see your words in print.
    If Trump had done even a decent job of handling Covid, he would still be president. If you did a decent job of posting, you would be respected. You are not.
    And, by the way, I will no longer stoop to your level. I have a bad back and it hurts to stoop that low.

I'm just shocked at how gullible people are at buying this "moderate conservative" routine. It's so transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Exactly! Wtf is he going on about?
    I don't know but it is absolutely hilarious that two of the posters most well known for coming on here solely to just rage out at posters with a different political affiliation than them in the form of grade school level insults are the quickest to play victim and talk about how mean the big, bad spliff man is.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Replenishing emergency stock piles = er jobs.
    When we deal with the economic repercussions of printing money for 14 months you know who to blame.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Nah, little Spliffy, you aren't a "big man" at all. You are just another little idiot troll that wastes entirely too much server space.
    I am not a victim of anything. I can handle being wrong -- you just don't have the ability to prove me wrong about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Thank you for reminding me that you waste entirely too much server space. Unfortunately, you don't seem to "get it" and never will. Trolls never think they are trolls. They think they are the most important people around. This is why I put you and Trump in the same category. Both of you are egotistical idiots that love to see your words in print.
    If Trump had done even a decent job of handling Covid, he would still be president. If you did a decent job of posting, you would be respected. You are not.
    And you hate that your facade doesnt placate here. That your attempts to manipulate how people think of you doesn't work.

And I'm massively aware of my flaws. Calling out phony moderates is not one of them.

Again grow a pair of balls (or lady balls) and state your opinion and defend it.

Oh and does man-made global warming exist? Just wondering.

Nah, little Spliffy, you aren't a "big man" at all. You are just another little idiot troll that wastes entirely too much server space.
    I am not a victim of anything. I can handle being wrong -- you just don't have the ability to prove me wrong about anything.
    Hahaha ha. Not a victim.... sure dude.

You can handle being wrong is a red herring if you can't ever admit to being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    When we deal with the economic repercussions of printing money for 14 months you know who to blame.
    Yes sir. The 15% that happen to be complete outspoken blowhards.

Thank you for reminding me that you waste entirely too much server space. Unfortunately, you don't seem to "get it" and never will. Trolls never think they are trolls. They think they are the most important people around.
    Project much, Mr. You Can't Question Me - I'm A Healthcare Worker?

This is why I put you and Trump in the same category. Both of you are egotistical idiots that love to see your words in print.
    And, by the way, I will no longer stoop to your level. I have a bad back and it hurts to stoop that low.
    What's different about this time than the dozen other times you've made this hollow claim?

Again, you're not stooping; this is simply how you operate. I'm not the one calling you childish names. I'm not the one pitching a fit when someone questions the claims I make. I'm not the one that demands apologies under the threat of a lawyer's intervention on the matter.

10. 05-18-2021, 11:37 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/Insults/Response to a deleted post - Rush

Like I said: you ain't stooping; this is simply you. Keep thinking you're tricking anyone but yourself though. I'm all in on the laughs you provide.

I'd really like to think that people like you don't make up a whole 15% of the population. Not really willing to bet on it though.

13. 05-18-2021, 11:41 PM
    Reason

I don't know but it is absolutely hilarious that two of the posters most well known for coming on here solely to just rage out at posters with a different political affiliation than them in the form of grade school level insults are the quickest to play victim and talk about how mean the big, bad spliff man is.
    I remember the first week I'd defend guys for their moderate views. Then you start seeing the pattern. I even got on you once for being mean to Special. And you saying he wasn't genuine.

Now I'm Specials biggest bully. It's all your fault spliff. Stop outing people who are full of ****.

15. 05-18-2021, 11:47 PM
    Reason

Lofl thanks for proving my point, oh grumpy one. Not to mention that every poster here knows about your undying hatred of DB.
    Nope. Used to really like DB. For years. He just turned really wierd. Politics and being bipartisan is simply who he wants to be now...small brain.

Serious question...have you reflected at all on your posting habits while calling others grumpy, offended, defensive.....

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    All the dealing with “economic repercussions” ***** will make the sacrifice worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

18. 05-18-2021, 11:48 PM
    Reason

What 15%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

20. 05-18-2021, 11:50 PM
    Reason