Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 769 of 807 FirstFirst ... 269669719759767768769770771779 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 12104
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You never asked him a question. You made a statement. And for what's it's worth, he's given you the courtesy of telling you who he'd want for POTUS twice.

What is in your DNA that makes you get your rocks off by being a major dick?
    Thatís literally how he is. He just trolls and tries to get under peopleís skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Yep. He's a troll among many other things.

BTW...get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I apologize to the boards. I should not stoop to the level of an idiot troll.
    You're not stooping; seems to be your default approach. Are you sure you don't want to also apologize for "taking up server space" too?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-18-2021 at 11:14 PM.

You never asked him a question. You made a statement. And for what's it's worth, he's given you the courtesy of telling you who he'd want for POTUS twice.
    He's clearly beating around the bush because he doesn't want to get lumped in with fellow Trumpsters like yourself (which is totally understandable but not a very effective technique). I mean, do you really not see that I was nudging him to be honest about who he would prefer to be POTUS between Trump and Biden? Do you really think him ducking said nudging does anything to help his attempts to make people think he wouldn't prefer Trump out of the two options mentioned?

What is in your DNA that makes you get your rocks off by being a major dick?
    Oh wow. Have you literally never looked in a mirror before?

Yep. He's a troll among many other things.

BTW...get vaccinated.
    From the creator of "iT's ThE fLu" and "I'm doing everything I can to catch this thing".

Hate to rag on what may be the one and only wise statement you've made over the last year and change....but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

He successfully does it.

My question is why Dbroncos thinks he has any reason to talk down to spliff. You both do similar things.

Except when spliff makes a serious point he'll defend it while broncos says dumb **** then disappears for 3 days.

Oh and spliff doesn't get hammered and shitpost nonsense at 2am

Oh, no. You see, he only visits here on a "bi-weekly" basis (when he isn't falsely claiming that he's a man of his word and was leaving this site for good).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's clearly beating around the bush because he doesn't want to get lumped in with fellow Trumpsters like yourself (which is totally understandable but not a very effective technique). I mean, do you really not see that I was nudging him to be honest about who he would prefer to be POTUS between Trump and Biden? Do you really think him ducking said nudging does anything to help his attempts to make people think he wouldn't prefer Trump out of the two options mentioned?

Good luck man.

From the creator of "iT's ThE fLu" and "I'm doing everything I can to catch this thing".

Hate to rag on what may be the one and only wise statement you've made over the last year and change....but it is what it is.
    From the creator of we "erred on the side of caution." Justifying your total whiff.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Good luck man.
    Ooh....a cryptic threat of sorts. I'm terrified!

Exactly! Wtf is he going on about?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    From the creator of we "erred on the side of caution." Justifying your total whiff.
    Precious attempt at a coherent thought, Florida man.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    He successfully does it.

My question is why Dbroncos thinks he has any reason to talk down to spliff. You both do similar things.

Except when spliff makes a serious point he'll defend it while broncos says dumb **** then disappears for 3 days.

Oh and spliff doesn't get hammered and shitpost nonsense at 2am
    Feel free to show me one sincere post spliff has ever made. One!

I'm assuming (and that's a massive assumption) that you aren't looking at the PSD clock to tell time.

Precious attempt at a coherent thought, Florida man.
    You were wrong.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Replenishing emergency stock piles = er jobs.