Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 766 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816866 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 17305
    Drama's good for the pandemic.

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    .....as you prove my point about you being prone to the dramatic. Thanks!

Victim? lmao...of what? You're the one getting defensive again.
    My goodness are you predictable. Get defensive/play victim, deny being defensive/playing victim, then throw out a quick and baseless "I know you are but what am I".

Wash, rinse, repeat.

*though I do understand why you avoided my very factual points

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Drama's good for the pandemic.

This is really clever...but we had more deaths in a single year since 1943...you know when we were fighting the Nazis and Japanese in WWII...so maybe try to do less memes and more science/facts.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My goodness are you predictable. Get defensive/play victim, deny being defensive/playing victim, then throw out a quick and baseless "I know you are but what am I".

Wash, rinse, repeat.

*though I do understand why you avoided my very factual points
    dude, you're talking to yourself again.....

factual points lmao!!! ONLY if you're still under the delusion that you're NOT prone to exaggeration when you continually throw out terms like flipping out, getting defensive, and playing victim...

Let's not do this. There's absolutely no point.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is really clever...but we had more deaths in a single year since 1943...you know when we were fighting the Nazis and Japanese in WWII...so maybe try to do less memes and more science/facts.
    I disagree that "drama is good for the pandemic" but do you really not think the media intentionally increases the drama in stories? Including the pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I disagree that "drama is good for the pandemic" but do you really not think the media intentionally increases the drama in stories? Including the pandemic?
    The media increases the drama in stories and we had the most deadly year in 80 years can both be true.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Little idiot troll, I never said 50% of Covid deaths were overstated. I said that I feel that around 25% of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually deaths with Covid. You, on the other hand have not added enough factual data to this discussion to fill a page. Your post-count is incredibly high in this thread, however. As I have always said about you, post-count is paramount to you. Quantity over Quality is your motto.
    Again, as I said, the government has changed the way they are considering deaths in this pandemic. They are now categorizing them as either deaths from Covid or deaths with Covid. Deaths with covid are those who tested positive, but died of other things, as indicated by the death certificates signed by attending physicians. Some deaths are due to Covid, of course, but nowhere near all of them.
    The comparisons between gunshot deaths and Covid deaths are not even close. A gunshot victim is usually a healthy person that has had a projectile fired into their body causing tissue damage that results in their death.
    The comparison with AIDS was also not close. AIDS destroys T-Cells in the blood that fight off infections.
    To those who are trying to compare these deaths, just stop. You are looking as foolish as Spliffy always does.
    Last edited by catman; 05-18-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Little idiot troll, I never said 50% of Covid deaths were overstated. I said that I feel that around 25% of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually deaths with Covid. You, on the other hand have not added enough factual data to this discussion to fill a page. Your post-count is incredibly high in this thread, however. As I have always said about you, post-count is paramount to you. Quantity over Quality is your motto.
    Again, as I said, the government has changed the way they are considering deaths in this pandemic. They are now categorizing them as either deaths from Covid or deaths with Covid. Deaths with covid are those who tested positive, but died of other things, as indicated by the death certificates signed by attending physicians. Some deaths are due to Covid, of course, but nowhere near all of them.
    The comparisons between gunshot deaths and Covid deaths are not even close. A gunshot victim is usually a healthy person that has had a projectile fired into their body causing tissue damage that results in their death.
    The comparison with AIDS was also not close. AIDS destroys T-Cells in the blood that fight off infections.
    To those who are trying to compare these deaths, just stop. You are looking as foolish as Spliffy always does.
    I know you’re upset because his ****ed up handling of COVID cost Papa Trump the White House.

You are truly prone to the dramatic.
    catman has never flipped out nor have I constantly gone to bat for him.

Didn't even say I agreed with him because I saw the bulk of the discussion as pointless, yet you guys kept hammering at him like he was supposed to change his mind...as lefties here are prone to do, it's not enough to disagree with conservatives, gotta keep hammering at it like they're going to change their minds as if they're automatically wrong if they don't agree. I call 'em as I see 'em as well.
    If you don't agree with the expert scientific consensus , you are wrong. It's quite simple.

There isn't a credible argument within the scientific community that COVID deaths are being inflated.

You can have any opinion you want, but that doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The headline in our local paper said we will not be able to achieve herd immunity in this state due to vaccine reluctance. I know, some will say it is a scare tactic and some will just be scared. Me included.

dude, you're talking to yourself again.....

factual points lmao!!! ONLY if you're still under the delusion that you're NOT prone to exaggeration when you continually throw out terms like flipping out, getting defensive, and playing victim...

Let's not do this. There's absolutely no point.
    Whatever you say, oh supremely defensive one. If you don't like being called out, don't say ridiculous ****. If using the term "constantly" instead of "regularly" meets your criteria for "prone to exaggeration", I guess I'm super duper prone to exaggeration. In terms of certain posters being defensive or playing victim though? I'm not exaggerating a thing.

In fact, I sense we're currently on the cusp of another patented catman meltdown (if it's not happening already while I've been out for lunch).

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    There it is!

All I can say is that my uncle, mother-in-law and cousin all died from COVID without any other pre-existing conditions. My cousin was in perfect health. Take what you will from it.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If you don't agree with the expert scientific consensus , you are wrong. It's quite simple.

There isn't a credible argument within the scientific community that COVID deaths are being inflated.

You can have any opinion you want, but that doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Can you point to where I disagreed with scientific consensus?
    Nope, you can't, so....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I know you’re upset because his ****ed up handling of COVID cost Papa Trump the White House.
    I didn't vote for Trump. He was a Bozo and always will be.