Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 764 of 820 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764765766774814 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 12297
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Not Dr. Bruce, Dr. Birx. She was one of the people in charge of the official count for the government.
    We have had this discussion before and did not reach any area of agreement. Unfortunately, it appears your mind is still closed to any new information so I will close my part of the discussion on this note.
    Dr. Bruce was a typo, I meant Dr. Brix. You said the CDC was backing off that statement and have provided no evidence for it.

My mind is definitely open to new information, just let me know when you actually get some or I agree, it would be a waste of my time.

600K people have not died of Covid in this country, according to what you just said. I disagree. I think the death totals are inflated and the director of the CDC appears to agree with my stance. The people have died and many were infected with Covid, but Covid was not the primary cause of death for some.
    I'm pretty confident that you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Dr. Bruce was a typo, I meant Dr. Brix. You said the CDC was backing off that statement and have provided no evidence for it.

My mind is definitely open to new information, just let me know when you actually get some or I agree, it would be a waste of my time.
    I posted a link to the transcript of a press conference that Trump, Pence, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx spoke at. I posted the germaine quote from Dr. Birx -- the official government line on the deaths of people with Covid. She said, and I will quote, yet again:
    "the intent is right now that if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."
    This was the official governmental position. They made the official count.

I posted a link to the transcript of a press conference that Trump, Pence, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx spoke at. I posted the germaine quote from Dr. Birx -- the official government line on the deaths of people with Covid. She said, and I will quote, yet again:
    Iím aware of the quote. It is from a long time ago, and they were not the CDC. You said the CDC was backing off their belief all Covid deaths in the official count werenít real and the real number was lower. Do you have any evidence the CDC actually believes that?

If this statement is not good enough for you, perhaps nothing is.
    My side of this discussion is closed unless I see movement on your part indicating that you are willing to reconsider your position.

If this statement is not good enough for you, perhaps nothing is.
    My side of this discussion is closed unless I see movement on your part indicating that you are willing to reconsider your position.
    I am willing to reconsider my position the moment I see some movement on your part concerning evidence for your claims.

Saying the CDC is backing off their claims and using a quote from people who donít even work at the CDC from a year ago in no way proves your claim.

Not Dr. Bruce, Dr. Birx. She was one of the people in charge of the official count for the government.
    We have had this discussion before and did not reach any area of agreement. Unfortunately, it appears your mind is still closed to any new information so I will close my part of the discussion on this note.
    At the end of the day why does it matter? Are there terminallybill cancer patients that died of covid and would have 2 days later anyways? Sure.

Are you saying we're off by a little bit ? Or half of deaths reported are BS?

Yes I do. Did you read the quote from the director of the CDC? She said that they would differentiate deaths of people with Covid from those who died of Covid.
    This indicates a change in their official position and if you wish to dispute it, I would suggest you take your disagreement up with the CDC, not me.
    Again, unless and until I see a desire on your part to actually allow new information into your head, I am done with this discussion.

Come on, guys. Stop questioning him. He's a nurse for cripes sake.

Yes I do. Did you read the quote from the director of the CDC? She said that they would differentiate deaths of people with Covid from those who died of Covid.
    This indicates a change in their official position and if you wish to dispute it, I would suggest you take your disagreement up with the CDC, not me.
    Again, unless and until I see a desire on your part to actually allow new information into your head, I am done with this discussion.
    I listened to the quote and read the horribly biased Fox News piece you posted. She was referring to people who had died after getting the vaccination in response to Fox News conspiracies that the vaccine was killing people.

I would take my disagreement up with the CDC, but I donít disagree with the CDC; you do.

But you were right about one thing: this was a gigantic waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm pretty confident that you don't know what you're talking about.
    I'm getting the global warming vibe again.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I listened to the quote and read the horribly biased Fox News piece you posted. She was referring to people who had died after getting the vaccination in response to Fox News conspiracies that the vaccine was killing people.

I would take my disagreement up with the CDC, but I donít disagree with the CDC; you do.

But you were right about one thing: this was a gigantic waste of my time.
    You have a problem with the source of the information, but the information is something you refuse to accept because it challenges your closely held beliefs. The Fox News piece may have been biased, but the director has not issued a retraction of her remarks that Covid deaths will now be handled differently. Those who die with Covid will be handled differently from those who die of.
    This is a change from their position that all deaths regarding Covid would be listed as Covid deaths (see other posts in this thread for details, but the basics are that county coroners were allowed to list deaths as Covid deaths regardless of what the attending physician listed on the official death certificate if the patient tested positive for Covid or was potentially exposed to it).
    You appear to be a relatively intelligent person, but in this case, your mind is as closed as many other posters' minds on this board are. Look at the quotes, not the sources of the stories.
    Dr. Birx articulated the official government position on Covid deaths last April and that was unchanged until recently.

The director of the CDC seems to be saying what I've said all along:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc...navirus-deaths
    How many people die from gunshots every year? Zero. They die from things like blood loss, organ failure, or shock.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How many people die from gunshots every year? Zero. They die from things like blood loss, organ failure, or shock.
    Smoking gun if I've ever seen one!

You have a problem with the source of the information, but the information is something you refuse to accept because it challenges your closely held beliefs. The Fox News piece may have been biased, but the director has not issued a retraction of her remarks that Covid deaths will now be handled differently. Those who die with Covid will be handled differently from those who die of.
    This is a change from their position that all deaths regarding Covid would be listed as Covid deaths (see other posts in this thread for details, but the basics are that county coroners were allowed to list deaths as Covid deaths regardless of what the attending physician listed on the official death certificate if the patient tested positive for Covid or was potentially exposed to it).
    You appear to be a relatively intelligent person, but in this case, your mind is as closed as many other posters' minds on this board are. Look at the quotes, not the sources of the stories.
    Dr. Birx articulated the official government position on Covid deaths last April and that was unchanged until recently.
    Ok so here's the problem. Either you're playing the "I'm just stating the facts" game or you're a bit naive.

Why does this story matter? Honestly? It's just like with the ballot counting. No one is claiming the death count is 100% accurate. But I think reasonable people believe that it's close enough to not make a difference.

What you're doing right now is a cheap trick used usually to dog whistle and play the victim. It's exactly what holocaust deniers do. They act like they're uncovering new info. Then when they receive backlash they go "hey I'm just asking questions bro".

But you're not just asking questions. Your pushing a narrative but aren't owning up to it. If you believe a huge amount if covid statistics are made up. Own that ****. But don't ***** foot around what you believe.

I at least respect that some posters just are upfront about being racist, bigoted or conspiracy nuts. But this acting like you're Mr. Fair man and just asking questions us a cheap trick. Used by cons like Tucker Carlson.

So please state your opinion. But don't do the Speciak gaslight where you pretend to be am unbiased source of info.

Its a notch above tokening around a black guy using white nationalist talking points. The obvious unspoken point being "it cant be racist against blacks because this guy is black...."Or a gay man being pro conversion therapy. It's manipulative. You did the same thing with global warming. Turned out you didn't no **** and still held a factless position.