Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 756 of 814 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756757758766806 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 12205
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We already knew that the vaccine would eventually no longer be effective. The companies that made your shot said so.
    Any vaccine will eventually have to be modified or changed genius. Thatís why the flu shot is modified every season. What does that have to do with the clear and present danger troglodytes present? Or the fact that they continue to breed?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Any vaccine will eventually have to be modified or changed genius. Thatís why the flu shot is modified every season. What does that have to do with the clear and present danger troglodytes present? Or the fact that they continue to breed?
    You're vaccinated, lol. I don't think you're in any sort of danger. In fact, you weren't in any sort of danger before the vaccine assuming you're not an elderly fatty.

According to the cdc (grain of salt) the vaccine prevents you from getting covid.
    Has the CDC really said that? Or is it that they're saying you can still get and spread it but are unlikely to be seriously affected by it?

Here we go. Answered my own question:

You're vaccinated, lol. I don't think you're in any sort of danger. In fact, you weren't in any sort of danger before the vaccine assuming you're not an elderly fatty.
    The humor in this quotation is that you express your ability to think.

But yes, we have lost three family members to COVID-19. Two were elderly but not fat. All in excellent health beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Here we go. Answered my own question:

Yea I posted that....

"Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19"

So you didn't really have to ask...

It's on the cdc website. "Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19."
    Since when did effective mean 100%?

Yea I posted that....

"Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19"

So you didn't really have to ask...
    You posted it with no citation or link, genius. You really think any intelligent person would simply take you at your word?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Since when did effective mean 100%?
    So they're kinda effective.

It's on the cdc website. "Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19."
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You posted it with no citation or link, genius. You really think any intelligent person would simply take you at your word?
    That's 100% a citation.

So they're kinda effective.
    Therefore tools like you are still quite capable of infecting people.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Therefore tools like you are still quite capable of infecting people.
    Ok but the next sentence is about how the vaccine will prevent you from getting seriously ill. So on the off chance that you are infected by a fool, you're still fine...

Sooooo technically a fool like me can only endanger another fool and considering you want us all rounded up and shot... I guess you can thank me.

That's 100% a citation. [emoji23]
    Correct. You're finally learning something.

Just kidding, you actually don't understand how citations work. Totally on brand for ole' out of touch fingerbang, the proud Floridian.

Ok but the next sentence is about how the vaccine will prevent you from getting seriously ill. So on the off chance that you are infected by a fool, you're still fine...

Sooooo technically a fool like me can only endanger another fool and considering you want us all rounded up and shot... I guess you can thank me.
    Donít minimize the gene pool aspect.

According to the cdc (grain of salt) the vaccine prevents you from getting covid. So if you're vaccinated why would you be worried about someone giving you covid? Why are people so crazy about continuing this mask ****? Why do they care if I get the vaccine or not?
    Donít worry CDC talked about the 220 deaths from Covid after getting vaccine and now we can report that these people died from heart attacks now and not just Covid! Funny how their tune changed based on the circumstance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk