Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 755 of 820 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757765805 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 12294
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think masks spread air born illnesses? Masks help in general. There is no prefect predictor for this stuff but you go around ranting like they are bad. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because it shouldn’t be up to the government to tell us to wear masks or not. If you want to go ahead! I don’t have a problem with that. Government shouldn’t be mandating masks though

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because it shouldn’t be up to the government to tell us to wear masks or not. If you want to go ahead! I don’t have a problem with that. Government shouldn’t be mandating masks though

Then change your rants to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Charts looking at state-wide mask mandates do nothing. Many cities had their own mandates, which was why some states didn't. South Dakota, for example, had most of the population covered when most of the larger cities had their own mandates. Yet they were out there as having some of the highest percentage spreads....largely because schools were open and so were most businesses, albeit at 50% capacity

But talking masks now, at a time the need for one is the lowest it has been in well over a year, is somewhat a moot point.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Iowa removed the mask mandate in February 2021. Here are the cases since then. There was no increase in cases like some of the experts warned would happen.

You mean they removed the mask mandate just before everyone started getting vaccinated? Color me shocked!

Again why were all the “experts” wrong about FL, TX and IA after removing the mask mandate? Stats don’t lie and things actually got better after the removal.

Then you got states like MI that were still struggling with it even with a lot of lockdowns still in place

It's almost like all of this **** is new for everyone, so many think it is/was wise to err on the cautious side. Of course all you care about is yourself and this victim's perception that your freedoms are being taken from you.

You are such a short-sighted little whiner. Try bettering yourself instead of always rushing to play victim.

SAD!

Anyone else notice Chronz' routine of popping up every few months, spazzing out about baseless conspiracies, lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him (or pushes for some sort of citations), claiming he'll come back after further "research" to show us proof of his ridiculous claims, and then he just disappears for another few months only to repeat the cycle?

Yes, but I need to protect myself from the unvaccinated and your lack of of mask before the sanctions were lifted indicated that you had not been. Therefore I should have exercised my 2nd Amendment rights and shot you in your unmasked face for putting me and others at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Yes, but I need to protect myself from the unvaccinated and your lack of of mask before the sanctions were lifted indicated that you had not been. Therefore I should have exercised my 2nd Amendment rights and shot you in your unmasked face for putting me and others at risk.
    Does the vaccine work or not?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Does the vaccine work or not?
    Does any vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does any vaccine?
    According to the cdc (grain of salt) the vaccine prevents you from getting covid. So if you're vaccinated why would you be worried about someone giving you covid? Why are people so crazy about continuing this mask ****? Why do they care if I get the vaccine or not?

According to the cdc (grain of salt) the vaccine prevents you from getting covid. So if you're vaccinated why would you be worried about someone giving you covid? Why are people so crazy about continuing this mask ****? Why do they care if I get the vaccine or not?
    If vaccines prevent you from getting the disease, how come unvaccinated children can’t attend school?

The vaccine seems to be working quite well for the time being, but the troglodytes that refuse to get it are keeping the virus present among still fairly substantial numbers and giving it more time to mutate. This may eventually take it to a point where the vaccine is no longer effective.

Therefore I say we mandate shooting everyone over the age of 18 who refuses the shot. Not only will it help end the epidemic, but will also do wonders for our gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If vaccines prevent you from getting the disease, how come unvaccinated children can’t attend school?
    It's on the cdc website. "Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    The vaccine seems to be working quite well for the time being, but the troglodytes that refuse to get it are keeping the virus present among still fairly substantial numbers and giving it more time to mutate. This may eventually take it to a point where the vaccine is no longer effective.

Therefore I say we mandate shooting everyone over the age of 18 who refuses the shot. Not only will it help end the epidemic, but will also do wonders for our gene pool.
    We already knew that the vaccine would eventually no longer be effective. The companies that made your shot said so.