Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 750 of 814 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 12198
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He's not on the ban list. What did he say.. can anyone with an iq above double digits tell me what exactly nasty said?
    IQ above double digits only. Plz

You said protect racists.

I asked what did he say

You said he was racist

That's not answering the question. You're usually not this easy to dismantle.
    Yes, I said something to that degree....and then quickly followed it up with what he specifically said. Seek help, truther boi (or just use the post history function instead of devolving in to another one of your pathetic little tantrums).

Quite ironic.

Spliff mostly covered it already lol. I did just look to check on the reasoning for sure but it matched what his post in the other thread told you.

He was banned due to going over on points and he made a comment aimed at another poster about them being half bred white boy etc. is what triggered him getting hit.

....bUt WhAt ReAlLy HaPpEnEd?!?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, I said something to that degree....and then quickly followed it up with what he specifically said. Seek help, truther boi (or just use the post history function instead of devolving in to another one of your pathetic little tantrums).
    I'm talking about ur P e d o claim.

I call myself a half breed. That couldn't be it. Why is there no thread for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Spliff mostly covered it already lol. I did just look to check on the reasoning for sure but it matched what his post in the other thread told you.

He was banned due to going over on points and he made a comment aimed at another poster about them being half bred white boy etc. is what triggered him getting hit.
    Psd censored the word. P e d o .

Can you clarify?

Psd censored the word. P e d o .

Can you clarify?
    That comes from Nasty and what he has posted before if you are referencing what I think. That isn't what got him in trouble but a long while back he was going into how he would date 14 year olds and how it isn't weird older men might do it etc. so the label stuck with him.

He just kind of made it known as a grown adult man he see's no issue with dating very very young girls or having relationships with them etc.

I'm talking about ur P e d o claim.

I call myself a half breed. That couldn't be it. Why is there no thread for him.
    Funny stuff, seeing as how you are only now specifying that. He outed himself as a pedophilia apologist close to two years ago and comes to their defense at basically any opportunity. However, that has nothing to do with his ban.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-15-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That comes from Nasty and what he has posted before if you are referencing what I think. That isn't what got him in trouble but a long while back he was going into how he would date 14 year olds and how it isn't weird older men might do it etc. so the label stuck with him.

He just kind of made it known as a grown adult man he see's no issue with dating very very young girls or having relationships with them etc.
    lol, no way. I never knew that about him. TBF, I've seen people argue that men are hard wired to find the most fertile women attractive, IDK what age they mean but 17 wouldn't surprise me. 14 is sick but if thats what he was getting at then I can see where he was coming from.

Funny stuff, seeing as how you are only now specifying that. He outed himself as pedophilia apologist close to two years ago and comes to their defense at basically any opportunity. However, that has nothing to do with his ban.
    I didn't realize PSD censored the word. My mistake for not clarifying that

im assuming hes permabanned, no thread on it. All for calling someone a half breed? Was he saying it in jest? was he **** posting?

anyways back on topic. about half of CDC/FDA employees are refusing that jab. I think thats on par with our military. should be a fun year

lol, no way. I never knew that about him. TBF, I've seen people argue that men are hard wired to find the most fertile women attractive, IDK what age they mean but 17 wouldn't surprise me. 14 is sick but if thats what he was getting at then I can see where he was coming from.
    That's not what he was getting at. Amongst many other foul things he's valiantly stood by despite a million voices of reason telling him he was out of his damn mind, was that he'd have no issue with a man over the age of 40 bedding and marrying his (thankfully imaginary) 14 year old daughter. He's also straight face lamented about how he'd be so much better of a boyfriend to his first significant other at his current age of late 30's than he was as a boy not old enough to drive. No, not both of them in their late 30's; him in his late 30's and her as a girl still in 8th or 9th grade.

Stop trying to defend his sick nonsense.

im assuming hes permabanned, no thread on it. All for calling someone a half breed? Was he saying it in jest? was he **** posting?
    Wow. You are sure fixated on this ****. No, he wasn't saying it in jest or **** posting. He snapped and threw out a racist comment. Keep looking for ways to defend him though; really makes you look like a beacon of rationality.

anyways back on topic. about half of CDC/FDA employees are refusing that jab. I think thats on par with our military. should be a fun year
    Oh neat. Looks like beyond your "truther sources", you get your news from the same kind of slop media that some of my less intelligent Trumpster friends do.

There is ZERO mention of people refusing vaccines in the clip that I am sure you are referring to: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...78803863089153

Wow. You are sure fixated on this ****. No, he wasn't saying it in jest or **** posting. He snapped and threw out a racist comment. Keep looking for ways to defend him though; really makes you look like a beacon of rationality.

Oh neat. Looks like beyond your "truther sources", you get your news from the same kind of slop media that some of my less intelligent Trumpster friends do.

There is ZERO mention of people refusing vaccines in the clip that I am sure you are referring to: https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...78803863089153
    Looking for ways to defend him? You mean find out what happened, seemed like a decent poster to me.

Its been available to them. Them not taking it is pretty telling. Just like our military. You really believe the CDC director has "no idea" lol. Seen lots of vids of military personnel saying **** NO to the jab. should we assume they will take it soon or something?
    This vibes with the population numbers from what I recall.

Like 34-38% of the population has taken it right, the rest are hesitant or outright not taking it, to the point that we're shutting down vaxed centers.

just clicked your link, whats your response to this claim:

if ur one of the first to be offered but chose not to get it = refusal