Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 16059
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's ridiculous.
    It's not a guarantee yet but county officials are pushing for it. Obviously just political at this point. They completely moved the goalposts. Anyone that thinks they won't want to extend it beyond that in August is chewing paint.

I'm sure the same thing will happen here in NY.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know the odds of winning the lottery.
    I would also have to assume you mean winning the grand prize in the lottery, and not just money in general. people win money on the lottery often.

but I question what people think of people simply getting Covid-19, as if it's awful and they're expected to die. this to me is the perception I have gotten from some considering how information is pushed from the media.
    I question why you think people think like that. When the death rate is consistently mentioned as being around 4% . Ohhhhhh I know... you get your news from twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It's not a guarantee yet but county officials are pushing for it. Obviously just political at this point. They completely moved the goalposts. Anyone that thinks they won't want to extend it beyond that in August is chewing paint.

I'm sure the same thing will happen here in NY.
    https://business.financialpost.com/p...n-for-3-months

Or more politicized hyperbole from the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

LA County coronavirus update: Stay-at-home order will likely remain in place for next 3 months, officials say

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles County officials are recommending that the stay-at-home order be extended for the next three months as the region continues efforts to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

At a Board of Supervisors meeting on Tuesday, county Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer said the order will "with all certainty" be extended unless there is a "dramatic change to the virus and tools at hand."

Ferrer's comments came during a debate over how long the county's moratorium on evictions should remain in place.

Last month, officials extended the county's "safer at home" order until at least May 15. The region's reopening would be based on a four-point plan whose prerequisites would have to be achieved before the easing of restrictions could begin.
    https://abc7news.com/los-angeles-she...id-19/6176163/

I didn't get it from Breitbart, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

LA County coronavirus update: Stay-at-home order will likely remain in place for next 3 months, officials say

Seems like a click bait headline keep thinking with your rage boner though

Last edited by ewing; 05-12-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Yeah...that didn't happen.
    Sorry. You are not a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Numbers donít lie. Cases continue to go down in GA even after the reopening. FL hasnít seen a spike at all even though they reopened the beach.

Compare FL and NY numbers and you wonder why people are bashing the FL gov while praising Cuomo

Lofl

Quit believing the media. They want you scared and you are scared. They need you scared for the election. That's all they want.

I've been at work every day since this started. I've been on a few planes over the last several weeks. I've stayed in hotels. I've consumed many meals from restaurants. I pump gas. I buy beer. I buy chew. I play golf 3 times a week with 30 other people and have beers afterwards. I was tested negative three nights ago after being 100% certain I was asymptomatic.

Get the **** out there and live your life. I know you want to.

Stop being scared.
    A real man's man.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I wish I could convey to you guys just how big of a **** up america made, just how obvious of a thing our govt missed. It's just so unbelieveable.

Imagine after 911 the govt literally did nothing. Didnt ground any flights, told each airport it's up to them to decide if they want to keep having flights. Still allowing known al Qaida terrorist to enter the country and just hope they dont do anything. Still let known sleeper cells keep operating. It's just legitimately that unbelieveable. The amount of known, accepted, and verified science which had to be ignored in order for New York to experience an outbreak, it's just so hard to believe our govt did nothing for 2 months.

Europe too. It's just so perplexing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Imagine if you weren't completely clueless.

That's ridiculous.
    While I agree, I'll take a straight up lockdown over what they got in Georgia, I seen bars packed there, that ain't gonna be good.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    While I agree, I'll take a straight up lockdown over what they got in Georgia, I seen bars packed there, that ain't gonna be good.

I donít know what they are doing. What are they saying will definitely be in place for 3 months?

Would be interesting to see the 4 point plan they have to achieve because 3 months seems a bit long to say right now. I would guess higher populated areas will take longer but still.

The original plan was flattening the curve. Now we can scrap it for a new plan and at some point another.

The original plan was flattening the curve. Now we can scrap it for a new plan and at some point another.
    You mean changing plans based on updated information?

Isnít that what youíre supposed to do to solve problems?