Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 739 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 239639689729737738739740741749789839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 17305
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why are people upset at the CDC saying you don't need a mask anymore if you are vaccinated?
    Probably because the CDC has had a few missteps with the virus since this started and there was decent suspicion that said organization was influenced by the Trump administration when he was in office. A lot of people are convinced the CDC is controlled by big pharma as well. People also make "breakthrough" cases bigger deals than they actually are. Yeah the vaccines are super effective but they're not full proof. An overreaction to those isolated cases is not that surprising.

Tucker Carlson loves any time the vaccine doesn't work for example.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2021 at 01:25 AM.

The CDC. Masks, no masks. Hmmm.

Like I said, masks for the vaccinated were dumb. Finally that's gone.

Honestly masks very well could have always been dumb

https://twitter.com/Emily_Burns_V/st...69075764576259
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Probably because the CDC has had a few missteps with the virus since this started and there was decent suspicion that said organization was influenced by the Trump administration when he was in office. A lot of people are convinced the CDC is controlled by big pharma as well. People also make "breakthrough" cases bigger deals than they actually are. Yeah the vaccines are super effective but they're not full proof. An overreaction to those isolated cases is not that surprising.

Tucker Carlson loves any time the vaccine doesn't work for example.
    But when Trump was in and he wasn't doing what the CDC said they were saying to follow the science and I though Trump was an idiot for all his BS against the CDC.

But more than that democrat politicians are saying you don't need to mask and liberals were mad at them.

Saw a poll that 54% of polled dems said they didn't accept the CDC's data.

This just feels like the same sort of conspiracy BS crazy republicans are constantly spewing out, but because it's democrats they can't see it?

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

It wasn't dumb when there was no data, and when vaccinations were not available to everyone then there was the obvious problem of knowing who was vaccinated and who was lying.

I don't want people to have to be proving they are vaccinated to go places without a mask, but I think we recently passed the point where the benefit is getting more people in to get their vaccine.

But when Trump was in and he wasn't doing what the CDC said they were saying to follow the science and I though Trump was an idiot for all his BS against the CDC.

But more than that democrat politicians are saying you don't need to mask and liberals were mad at them.

This just feels like the same sort of conspiracy BS crazy republicans are constantly spewing out, but because it's democrats they can't see it?

I don't get it.
    You get it. Hypocrisy is not the sole domain of the Republicans.

I do have to admit I've put a mask on in situations recently where I knew I probably didn't need to, but did just so I wasn't viewed as a maskhole.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You get it. Hypocrisy is not the sole domain of the Republicans.

I do have to admit I've put a mask on in situations recently where I knew I probably didn't need to, but did just so I wasn't viewed as a maskhole.
    Sure. But it's one thing to be fighting the other team, but fighting your own team? It's like fear has taken over.

I'm not going to push it if a store says mask up then I will, no problem. I went to my daughter's concert last night here in Texas and there were still the full restrictions with the theater at 30% capacity and empty rows and families split by 3 seats on each side, and that's fine.

Yeah quoting some random idiot on social media really makes that no mask case.

Sure. But it's one thing to be fighting the other team, but fighting your own team? It's like fear has taken over.

I'm not going to push it if a store says mask up then I will, no problem. I went to my daughter's concert last night here in Texas and there were still the full restrictions with the theater at 30% capacity and empty rows and families split by 3 seats on each side, and that's fine.
    I thought Texas fully opened up weeks ago.
    Local restrictions?

No, I agree, I've normally masked up walking into any public space and still will if they have any sort of sign on the door suggesting/requesting/requiring one.

Science

Always looking for new fantasy football name ideas- Random Idiots, I like it. Another one I saw again recently- Give Pizza Chants

It wasn't dumb when there was no data, and when vaccinations were not available to everyone then there was the obvious problem of knowing who was vaccinated and who was lying.

I don't want people to have to be proving they are vaccinated to go places without a mask, but I think we recently passed the point where the benefit is getting more people in to get their vaccine.
    As I shared with the link it may have always been dumb.

Way to not argue the well cited information in the link. Top Notch! What's next in the lefty playbook?

Way to not argue the well cited information in the link. Top Notch! What's next in the lefty playbook?
    I'm not going to waste my time posting 100s of links that show the benefits of mask wearing. You've been plugging that same dumb narrative for months. That schools should have remained open and at normal capacity throughout this pandemic. Now quoting someone who suggests working conditions should have seen no changes either.

You've consistently shown how little you understand about the virus so yeah peddling this ignorance sounds about right.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2021 at 10:40 AM.

I'm not going to waste my time posting 100s of links that show the benefits of mask wearing. You've been plugging that same dumb narrative for months. That schools should have remained open and at normal capacity throughout this pandemic. Now quoting someone who suggests working conditions should have seen no changes either.

You've consistently shown how little you understand about the virus so yeah peddling this ignorance sounds about right.
    I've been posting those same links and those that show there is no risk to people from breathing while wearing the mask, they aren't interested in it. It's like the regular anti-vaxxers. They get handed 100,000 studies that show there is no threat from vaccines and one dude who has no credentials who claims there is and that's the only thing they want to read and won't hear from any of the studies.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I don't get it.
    They don't want it to end. Now they're saying the cdc is a Trump controlled entity. They called anyone that went against the lockdown an idiot for not listening to the cdc...

It's over boys. 14 months later, time to leave the house.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yeah quoting some random idiot on social media
    You'd never.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!