Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 729 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731739779829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 16115
    So a person that has gotten full vaccinated (1 or 2 shots) after the two week period and infects someone or gets sick themselves is one of the 5-30% where the vaccine did not work. I don't believe they are testing anyone that has Covid if they are fully vaccinated (assuming that can be tested, I honestly don't know but would think that could be tested).

Again, show me the one who is full vaccinated where their body did what the vaccine was supposed to do and still go COVID or spread it. Show the bunches and bunches of cases. Is that too much to ask?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There was literally just an NBA player who was vaccinated who still contracted Covid.
    And for that NBA player they were on the wrong side of the vaccine percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So from what I've seen the folks have come out to say no, a fully vaccinated person is not a spreader. So why the masks?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHgRp70H8o&t=576s

Watch 7:30 to 8:10.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/4833945001/

I know how little you like to do your own research though...

So a person that has gotten full vaccinated (1 or 2 shots) after the two week period and infects someone or gets sick themselves is one of the 5-30% where the vaccine did not work. I don't believe they are testing anyone that has Covid if they are fully vaccinated (assuming that can be tested, I honestly don't know but would think that could be tested).

Again, show me the one who is full vaccinated where their body did what the vaccine was supposed to do and still go COVID or spread it. Show the bunches and bunches of cases. Is that too much to ask?
    What's the point. Initially you asked if anyone was saying to keep wearing masks after vaccination and people did, then you asked why you need to and where it says that and people did, then you asked who has contracted covid after getting the vaccine and people did and now you're asking for yet another thing.

My guess is, you'll just keep asking no matter what you are shown.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Apparently, the CDC saying there are still times it's prudent wasn't enough.

Vaxed around vaxed, no mask needed
    Vaxed around a single household of uncompromised unvaxed, no mask needed
    Vaxed and outside, no mask needed
    Vaxed and indoors in a public setting, mask still suggested
    Yea but what about people like Brett who think that wearing a mask will kill you because you only inhale CO2! How do we deal with people who got sent some chain link on Facebook and don't live in common sense world?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Also, it's kind of funny to add this in because it's an admission that people who have been vaccinated and it didn't do what it was supposed to can still contract covid and spread it.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Thank you.

First link is just not medical. Why not say everyone lives in a bubble is akin to that.

However, the second link with the results from Israel say not only no symptoms but it does not spread either. That's the data.

Show data that full vaccinated and working individuals are spreading COVID and we got something. Otherwise this is just political theater at it's finest IMO.

So from what I've seen the folks have come out to say no, a fully vaccinated person is not a spreader. So why the masks?

What's the point. Initially you asked if anyone was saying to keep wearing masks after vaccination and people did, then you asked why you need to and where it says that and people did, then you asked who has contracted covid after getting the vaccine and people did and now you're asking for yet another thing.

My guess is, you'll just keep asking no matter what you are shown.
    I stand firm in that no one has shown why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask. Still waiting for the first.

Where was the sentiment prior to Dec 2019 for several other issues? How about use intellect and less politics on the issue. The ones that do that can have my vote.
    Like you know a thing about intellect.

Having any sort of intelligent conversation with you is a lot to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea but what about people like Brett who think that wearing a mask will kill you because you only inhale CO2!

How do we deal with people who got sent some chain link on Facebook and don't live in common sense world?
    Step 1 goal post shift (never said by me)
    Step 2 attack

Racism from dbroncos78087 just around the corner I fear.

Also, it's kind of funny to add this in because it's an admission that people who have been vaccinated and it didn't do what it was supposed to can still contract covid and spread it.

lol
    No it says that the vaccine only works in the 60-95% range depending on what one you have as advertised. WOW.

I stand firm in that no one has shown why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask. Still waiting for the first.
    Yay for ignorance!