Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 728 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730738778828 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 17078
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That is an open question. Of course we could just take people's words for it. And I don't know that "mask or vaccine proof" would necessarily be a problem.
    I carry my vaccination card with me. I don't get out a lot, being in a wheelchair, but it is almost humorous how people get into stare down competitions around here between those who do and don't wear masks. I am surprised (happily) that there have not been shootings.

The question that I don't think anyone has answered is why a full vaccinated person has to wear a mask.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The question that I don't think anyone has answered is why a full vaccinated person has to wear a mask.
    I dont know about HAS to wear a mask, but I know a guy on the warriors, damion Lee, was vaccinated and got it again.

I dont know what the stats on it are, but that would probably be the basis on which one wears a mask or not. If there are no stats yet then maybe just wait a bit, I'm sure they'll come out soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/a...face-mask-yet/

Did you try to find the answer to your question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You just don't need to wear it if you're around Jimmy Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Yes, and still no answers.

From your link

1) Not applicable as I said fully vaccinated, not someone that just finished getting a shot.
    2) No vaccine provides 100% coverage. Just not applicable.
    3) No, it's come out that those fully vaccinated are not spreaders though I agree more info needs to be known. Until it changes that it is true, then let's not assume it is true.
    4) Has nothing to do with the question about mask wearing for those that are fully vaccinated
    5) Again, zero answer to the question about stop mask wearing and just speaks on what is needed for herd immunity.

So again I ask, why should any fully vaccinated person wear a mask? As of today, I am done. If data says otherwise great, but right now I'm full vaccinated and have no need for a mask anymore.

Simple- being vaccinated doesn't mean one can't be a carrier.
    If I'm vaccinated and in contact with someone who is infected, I may be far less likely to be infected myself, but there's still a time frame in there when I could still spread it to someone else.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont know about HAS to wear a mask, but I know a guy on the warriors, damion Lee, was vaccinated and got it again.

I dont know what the stats on it are, but that would probably be the basis on which one wears a mask or not. If there are no stats yet then maybe just wait a bit, I'm sure they'll come out soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Here I was thinking that the wannabe epidemiologist might have a better answer than this.

Silly me.

Apparently, the CDC saying there are still times it's prudent wasn't enough.

Vaxed around vaxed, no mask needed
    Vaxed around a single household of uncompromised unvaxed, no mask needed
    Vaxed and outside, no mask needed
    Vaxed and indoors in a public setting, mask still suggested

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Simple- being vaccinated doesn't mean one can't be a carrier.
    If I'm vaccinated and in contact with someone who is infected, I may be far less likely to be infected myself, but there's still a time frame in there when I could still spread it to someone else.
    So from what I've seen the folks have come out to say no, a fully vaccinated person is not a spreader. So why the masks?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Yes, and still no answers.

From your link

1) Not applicable as I said fully vaccinated, not someone that just finished getting a shot.
    2) No vaccine provides 100% coverage. Just not applicable.
    3) No, it's come out that those fully vaccinated are not spreaders though I agree more info needs to be known. Until it changes that it is true, then let's not assume it is true.
    4) Has nothing to do with the question about mask wearing for those that are fully vaccinated
    5) Again, zero answer to the question about stop mask wearing and just speaks on what is needed for herd immunity.

So again I ask, why should any fully vaccinated person wear a mask? As of today, I am done. If data says otherwise great, but right now I'm full vaccinated and have no need for a mask anymore.
    1)ok
    2) so
    3) assuming you wonít spread it until itís spread is ****ing stupid.

Last edited by ewing; 05-07-2021 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So from what I've seen the folks have come out to say no, a fully vaccinated person is not a spreader. So why the masks?
    I don't know where you're looking, but the CDC says a vaccinated person can still get infected and spread it to others. That line is repeated on places like mayoclinic.org

1)ok
    2) so
    3) assuming you wonít spread it until itís spread is ****ing stupid.

Where was the sentiment prior to Dec 2019 for several other issues? How about use intellect and less politics on the issue. The ones that do that can have my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know where you're looking, but the CDC says a vaccinated person can still get infected and spread it to others. That line is repeated on places like mayoclinic.org
    There is no data that it's happened on either site is there?

There is no data that it's happened on either site is there?
    There was literally just an NBA player who was vaccinated who still contracted Covid.