Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 716 of 819 FirstFirst ... 216616666706714715716717718726766816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 12277
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Never got into the habit of taking flu shots annually and probably won't with this virus if it start becoming a yearly ritual.
    This may get you accused of killing people.

Seriously though, this virus is most deadly to people in what appears to be mostly known groups and they are the ones who are most likely to get the vaccine pushed on hard. You are probably in that group based on your Mom.

On a side note, I know how incredibly bad it sucks taking care of someone with dementia. You have my sympathy, and live for the good days as much as you can.

I fear that we will have to get annual boosters for Covid, as others have said. Perhaps it can be combined with our annual flu shot, but that is unknown at this time.
    I hope we can get back to normal soon, but I am not filled with confidence that our government's approach will be an upgrade from the previous administration's.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I fear that we will have to get annual boosters for Covid, as others have said. Perhaps it can be combined with our annual flu shot, but that is unknown at this time.
    I hope we can get back to normal soon, but I am not filled with confidence that our government's approach will be an upgrade from the previous administration's.
    I've yet to hear Joe Biden suggest disinfectant or a UV light...so it's safe to say we've already upgraded.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Booster! How many microchips does Bill Gates need to put in my brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He's going to get you injected with that 6G tracker!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

When I got my vaccine they told me I couldn't take it if I'd had the flu vaccine within 2 weeks, so not sure they can be done together. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It is interesting that Bill Gates managed to pull a Nobel and effectively whitewash his reputation. I wonder if Bezos will do the same eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If I am reading you right that is what I am afraid of. Will the coronavirus change from year to year like the common flu. Then we will be getting shots every year and with a possible mandate to get them or restrictions place on those who don't get the shot. A vaccination card will be required to go about doing your daily routine.
    But if you get a vaccine, even if it does change variants you should still have a baseline defense against covid 19, so the new strain might still effect you but it will most likely effect you to a much lesser degree if you have your vaccine because you still have some defense against it.

We have to see how it plays out, but this is most likely going to be the case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Probably means you can take the second mask off if u register ur vax card through an app. [emoji23]

What a crock of **** this all is. Been 405 days and the vaccine is available to so many people that they've begun shipping extras oversees.

"Two weeks to flatten the curve"
    You poor, poor baby.

I mean this is gaslighting in its highest order. Should the federal government push back to previous pandemic normalcy when you're still seeing 70,000 COVID cases a day in the US? As a medical professional, you should worry less about your political affiliations and more about what the common sense answer is.

And to the point of normalcy, they are rolling back restrictions incrementally, which is what they should be doing. That's what progress allows you to do. This is up to American people now as well. They have to buy in and get vaccinated. They need to stop making excuses for why they won't or can't because those excuses prolong this pandemic.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-27-2021 at 03:55 PM.

catman is not affected by media propaganda though. He's way too smart of a guy to play politics when it comes to people's health and safety.

On the returning to normalcy part: I just got an email from Ticketmaster telling me that a concert I had tickets to that got cancelled about a year ago is back on for October 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    On the returning to normalcy part: I just got an email from Ticketmaster telling me that a concert I had tickets to that got cancelled about a year ago is back on for October 2021.
    Seeing a lot of that....fall seems to be when a lot of event coordinators think they're safe to schedule/reschedule things. Not seeing a lot of that prior to September.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment