Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 715 of 819 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 12277
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are very predictable with your views yes.
    As are you.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seems like a big old hypocritical situation to me.
    Everything that doesn't have a big ol D in front of is hypocritical to you. All these years of owning the political forum. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    40%+ of Americans have been vaccinated and 21% of Americans have had covid (as reported, very much likely twice that). When do democrats agree it's time to move ahead....with 100%?
    When more than 25 or so% of Americans are fully vaccinated and you arent seeing 70,000 cases a day. We're making progress. Thats why we are seeing restrictions in traveling being lifted, higher capacity for indoor events, etc.

I know you dont give a **** about communal health considering how you were actively trying to catch COVID but other people like to use their brains and understand this still has long reaching effects beyond their own person and community.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-27-2021 at 12:53 AM.

As are you.
    We are both predictably on the opposite side of progress. Who do you think history will side with?

40%+ of Americans have been vaccinated and 21% of Americans have had covid (as reported, very much likely twice that). When do democrats agree it's time to move ahead....with 100%?
    From the get go most people were thinking at around 70% we should be good. We are probably right around that number and at least here where i am things are slowly getting busier.

They'll probably slowly phase back in. It's a process, it doesn't happen overnight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some semblance. Lol. So 100%?
    The one thing to keep an eye on is the spread of variant strains. We probably want some data on that before going 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The one thing to keep an eye on is the spread of variant strains. We probably want some data on that before going 100%.

If I am reading you right that is what I am afraid of. Will the coronavirus change from year to year like the common flu. Then we will be getting shots every year and with a possible mandate to get them or restrictions place on those who don't get the shot. A vaccination card will be required to go about doing your daily routine.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If I am reading you right that is what I am afraid of. Will the coronavirus change from year to year like the common flu. Then we will be getting shots every year and with a possible mandate to get them or restrictions place on those who don't get the shot. A vaccination card will be required to go about doing your daily routine.
    I'm no epidemiologist nor do I play one on TV, but my take on variants is this- variants are variations of the same virus or they wouldn't be called variants, they'd be called a new virus. The vaccines most people are getting may not be quite as effective on new variants, but they would still greatly reduce the ill effects of the virus..........just like a flu shot may not be as effective on a new strain, but would still reduce the ill effects.

And like the flu shot, yes, we may need to get a Covid shot every year that has been developed to include new strains.

However, if we can reach herd immunity and quash this thing for the most part, I don't see why there would be any more mandates or restrictions in place for this than there is for the flu.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The more cases there are worldwide, the more likely that variants will emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The more cases there are worldwide, the more likely that variants will emerge.
    Pfft...who cares if there are variants. It's not like people ***** and moan about how the flu vaccine doesn't help them because they get one of the other variants of the flu that were predicted to be less likely. NOBODY does that!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Some semblance. Lol. So 100%?
    Probably means you can take the second mask off if u register ur vax card through an app.

What a crock of **** this all is. Been 405 days and the vaccine is available to so many people that they've begun shipping extras oversees.

"Two weeks to flatten the curve"

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm no epidemiologist nor do I play one on TV, but my take on variants is this- variants are variations of the same virus or they wouldn't be called variants, they'd be called a new virus. The vaccines most people are getting may not be quite as effective on new variants, but they would still greatly reduce the ill effects of the virus..........just like a flu shot may not be as effective on a new strain, but would still reduce the ill effects.

And like the flu shot, yes, we may need to get a Covid shot every year that has been developed to include new strains.

However, if we can reach herd immunity and quash this thing for the most part, I don't see why there would be any more mandates or restrictions in place for this than there is for the flu.
    Fear, probably justify or I took a stray incident and blew it out of portion. Europe will accept those who are vaccinated to visit their country this fall. We will see how many people opt out of getting the vaccination preventing herd immunity. I heard of a sports arena that will ask for them for special seating.

It would not be the first time mandates were placed on vaccination. School children are required to be fully immunized before attending school. I agree with that. If it came down to a mandate to get a coronavirus shot I can understand that but wouldn't like it. It opens many doors where the government can decide what you put into your body.

I am basically shut-in taking care of an elderly mother with dementia so it isn't like I am out about to affect people. Never got into the habit of taking flu shots annually and probably won't with this virus if it start becoming a yearly ritual.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-27-2021 at 11:42 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Probably means you can take the second mask off if u register ur vax card through an app.

What a crock of **** this all is. Been 405 days and the vaccine is available to so many people that they've begun shipping extras oversees.

"Two weeks to flatten the curve"
    Is there something or some things you are unable to do that particularly upset you? What are those things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The embodiment of "I'm going to risk my life to own the libs"...

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/26/i...-liberals-mad/
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The CEO of Pfizer certainly thinks so as far as yearly shots. According to the CDC we are still missing a LOT of data on both the virus and the available vaccines.

That said the numbers are looking fairly positive for life getting back to mostly normal fairly soon.