Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 711 of 731 FirstFirst ... 211611661701709710711712713721 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 10960
    For what it's worth, the J&J caused a blood clot in 1 out of 1,000,000 people. The odds of getting blood clots from COVID range from 30-70% depending on the location of the clot.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    True, but I did state I am not being logical about this any more than maintaining a smoking habit so late in life. Two zigs a day. I am willing to accept the outcome. You see, I don't want to live out my life to the point I have to be fed, losing my cognitive ability or ability to control my bowels, or depending on a zillion pill to live. That is my future. Not marriage, raising a family, or new horizons to conquer. I don't want to be that type of burden on my family. I am tired, old, and accept that death can come in the form of Rona.

I follow all the health safety protocols, shop only in the early morning hours when the stores are nearly empty as a lot of old retirees do, wear masks, and wash my hands when coming into the house. The rest I leave up to the Lord.

I have pissed off my kids royally with this attitude that is shared by my wife, but it is our lives.
    What is your concern regarding the vaccine?

I'm personally holding off at the moment because I want to see if this thing may kind of die out. If it does then I probably wont concern with the vaccine. If it's something that's here to stay then I'll probably get it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

I'm personally holding off at the moment because I want to see if this thing may kind of die out. If it does then I probably wont concern with the vaccine. If it's something that's here to stay then I'll probably get it.

Oh, brother. You're the same guy that has already straight up said that you won't be taking the vaccine. Mr. Wannabe Epidemiologist Extraordinaire hard at work again.

Brought up in family discussion, and that was called an excuse and a gamble that might not pan out. I had to agree, but remain on my stance. It is a gamble and I might be using it as an excuse to procrastinate getting it. Honestly, they are right on that part. I just not about rushing out to get it.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 04:23 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Brought up in family discussion, and that was called an excuse and a gamble that might not pan out. I had to agree, but remain on my stance. It is a gamble and I might be using it as an excuse to procrastinate getting it. Honestly, they are right on that part. I just not about rushing out to get it.
    If you dont want to get it that's your choice, it's your body and you should be comfortable with any decision you make about it. I dont believe in forcing anyone to inject themself with anything.

I see it like this. I prefer to not get the vaccine. However, if this thing is going to linger and stay around, chances are I will catch it sooner or later. It is in my body's best interest that the first time I am exposed to this virus it is to a controlled vaccine rather than the actual live virus infecting everyone. The latter is much more likely to lead to serious issues,the former not so much.

I'm sure you already know this, but just reiterating what that gamble is exactly.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, brother. You're the same guy that has already straight up said that you won't be taking the vaccine. Mr. Wannabe Epidemiologist Extraordinaire hard at work again. [emoji23]
    Google it.

Google it? What the **** are you on about? If you're trying to claim you never said what I claimed you did, you are full of it.

Though you are probably actually referring to your mindless sentiment that Googling something is somehow a sign of weakness, since you prefer the utter nonsense you pull out of your own *** to actual facts and logic.

Either way about it, my point was that you are in no position to be questioning people on why they potentially might not take the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Google it? What the **** are you on about? If you're trying to claim you never said what I claimed you did, you are full of it.

Though you are probably actually referring to your mindless sentiment that Googling something is somehow a sign of weakness, since you prefer the utter nonsense you pull out of your own *** to actual facts and logic.
    Go go google machine!

What did it say?

If you dont want to get it that's your choice, it's your body and you should be comfortable with any decision you make about it. I dont believe in forcing anyone to inject themself with anything.

I see it like this. I prefer to not get the vaccine. However, if this thing is going to linger and stay around, chances are I will catch it sooner or later. It is in my body's best interest that the first time I am exposed to this virus it is to a controlled vaccine rather than the actual live virus infecting everyone. The latter is much more likely to lead to serious issues,the former not so much.

I'm sure you already know this, but just reiterating what that gamble is exactly.

The mRNA vaccine doesn't actually expose you to a weakened or otherwise inactive version of COVID. It contains the "instructions" to have your body create a protein. It's actually a pretty interesting process. The closest thing I can think of is it sounds like how they describe spies in the movie. They read the instructions and then eat or otherwise destroy them so no one else sees what is written.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

Please donít try to explain the science. They apparently all know something we donít.

The gamble as stated by you, that the pandemic isn't a prolonged event.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

The gamble as stated by you, that the pandemic isn't a prolonged event.
    I hear you, I'm playing the same game myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Please donít try to explain the science. They apparently all know something we donít.
    It's a common misunderstanding. He didn't do anything wrong. It's how most vaccines work, so it's not an unreasonable misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's a common misunderstanding. He didn't do anything wrong. It's how most vaccines work
    Could you kindly link is to a list of mRNA vaccines?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!