Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 704 of 782 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not sure what a necessary covid death is.

I don't know if anyone is arguing that Trump did a good job, more that we don't know how Biden would have done just that it would have been different.

My political preference is that nobody ever die, unfortunately I know that's not an option we have in reality.
    Anyone who died because they chose to not take appropriate measures. There were unavoidable deaths in this pandemic, which everyone agrees. But getting so quickly to such a high number was avoidable and unnecessary. But Republican politicians downplayed it and basic safety measures. Those deaths were unnecessary and avoidable if they hadn't decided that they would make this a freedumbz issue.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anyone who died because they chose to not take appropriate measures. There were unavoidable deaths in this pandemic, which everyone agrees. But getting so quickly to such a high number was avoidable and unnecessary. But Republican politicians downplayed it and basic safety measures. Those deaths were unnecessary and avoidable if they hadn't decided that they would make this a freedumbz issue.
    Sure, but the same crap happened all over the world, and NY lead the way in deaths for a long time and their leadership was certainly not GOP nor is Fauci.

Trump is god-awful no question, and he did a bad job, I just think evidence suggests that there isn't really much evidence of anyone really nailing the response. (unless you actually believe China's total deaths are still under 5k).

Sure, but the same crap happened all over the world, and NY lead the way in deaths for a long time and their leadership was certainly not GOP nor is Fauci.

Trump is god-awful no question, and he did a bad job, I just think evidence suggests that there isn't really much evidence of anyone really nailing the response. (unless you actually believe China's total deaths are still under 5k).
    Classic both sides. Not "nailing the response" is in no way the same as completely butchering the response.

There is a difference between not nailing the response and making masks/beliefs this is real etc. out to be partisan politics.

If someone wants to question if Biden would handle it perfectly, fine. If someone wants to question whether he would argue AGAINST masks and common sense standards and downplay the virus repeatedly over months and months creating a base against basic common sense precautions... Well you get it right?

The issue isn't that people are saying the democrat is perfect (like ever, you need to get over that idea to both sides everything) and is more about the idea Biden isn't as bad as Trump when it comes to the above. Sure "both sides" won't be perfect but one is clearly clearly clearly worse than the other yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    There is a difference between not nailing the response and making masks/beliefs this is real etc. out to be partisan politics.

If someone wants to question if Biden would handle it perfectly, fine. If someone wants to question whether he would argue AGAINST masks and common sense standards and downplay the virus repeatedly over months and months creating a base against basic common sense precautions... Well you get it right?

The issue isn't that people are saying the democrat is perfect (like ever, you need to get over that idea to both sides everything) and is more about the idea Biden isn't as bad as Trump when it comes to the above. Sure "both sides" won't be perfect but one is clearly clearly clearly worse than the other yet again.
    Fauci argued against masks. It wasn't a partisan mistake. And we have no idea what a Dem leader would have done in the situation because we don't know what they would have done.

You assume it would have been much better and it may have been but we don't know what mistakes they would have made. Cuomo was there at the same time and while being called out for doing a great job was actually screwing it up horribly.

Yes, I think both parties are full of idiots who screw things up with regularity. They don't generally do it equally, but they do screw up consistently.

Classic Scoots.

Fauci argued against masks. It wasn't a partisan mistake. And we have no idea what a Dem leader would have done in the situation because we don't know what they would have done.

You assume it would have been much better and it may have been but we don't know what mistakes they would have made. Cuomo was there at the same time and while being called out for doing a great job was actually screwing it up horribly.

Yes, I think both parties are full of idiots who screw things up with regularity. They don't generally do it equally, but they do screw up consistently.
    When and be specific in your context. Did he argue against masks at a specific time when they weren't sure if there would be enough available for everyone? Or are you claiming he pushed the idea that masks aren't something that should be used by the general public for months and months? I need you to answer this clearly because if you don't think there is a difference between Trump/Fauci we should get into that but if you know there is one then you need to explain why you yet about tried to "both sides" in a disingenuous manner. This is the exact issue many point out with you is trying to ignore actual context to "both sides" in the exact manner we expect from extreme partisans.

I assume this based on the persons actual handling/responses that we have seen throughout. I have called Cuomo out since last April when many right wingers started making him a talking point. This isn't about trying to but what about, again you take the extreme partisan approach in your responses when you play these games and deflect to some other dem and say look bad.

If it isn't done equally you need to stop trying to always pretend they are or are close. When one is doing something worse and people call it out you don't need to play the special game of but what about the dems. Use common sense and see if the context backs up the main point of what/who is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Classic Scoots.
    Sure, at least I'm consistent. Just because Trump sucks I'm not going to assume Hillary would have gotten it right. I've seen too much incompetence from both sides to bet that only one side would get it wrong.

When and be specific in your context. Did he argue against masks at a specific time when they weren't sure if there would be enough available for everyone? Or are you claiming he pushed the idea that masks aren't something that should be used by the general public for months and months? I need you to answer this clearly because if you don't think there is a difference between Trump/Fauci we should get into that but if you know there is one then you need to explain why you yet about tried to "both sides" in a disingenuous manner. This is the exact issue many point out with you is trying to ignore actual context to "both sides" in the exact manner we expect from extreme partisans.

I assume this based on the persons actual handling/responses that we have seen throughout. I have called Cuomo out since last April when many right wingers started making him a talking point. This isn't about trying to but what about, again you take the extreme partisan approach in your responses when you play these games and deflect to some other dem and say look bad.

If it isn't done equally you need to stop trying to always pretend they are or are close. When one is doing something worse and people call it out you don't need to play the special game of but what about the dems. Use common sense and see if the context backs up the main point of what/who is worse.
    Fauci didn't say don't use masks because there won't be enough, he said don't use masks. The actual named expert said not to. That had a major effect on that whole stupid discussion. There are a lot of people who don't listen to Trump who did listen to Fauci.

I'm not ignoring context that Trump was a disaster.

I'm not being partisan, I'm saying that politicians suck at responding to pandemics in general and denying it seems silly.

I haven't said anything was equal. It doesn't matter if I criticize the right if I criticize the left too. I think the vast majority of our politicians absolutely suck. I like Bernie and AOC because I think they have an honest moral code. Can you name me any others, I'll take a closer look. Seriously. As far as I can tell there are no Republicans in DC elected office and very few Dems who come close to doing what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yup. Bidens stance on masks is 100% political. Same as every poster on here.
    LOL yeah and your stance isn't political You're so swept up in the culture war it's insane.
    HELLO

Fauci didn't say don't use masks because there won't be enough, he said don't use masks. The actual named expert said not to. That had a major effect on that whole stupid discussion. There are a lot of people who don't listen to Trump who did listen to Fauci.

I'm not ignoring context that Trump was a disaster.

I'm not being partisan, I'm saying that politicians suck at responding to pandemics in general and denying it seems silly.

I haven't said anything was equal. It doesn't matter if I criticize the right if I criticize the left too. I think the vast majority of our politicians absolutely suck. I like Bernie and AOC because I think they have an honest moral code. Can you name me any others, I'll take a closer look. Seriously. As far as I can tell there are no Republicans in DC elected office and very few Dems who come close to doing what they say.
    You still aren't giving the full context even when specifically asked lol. This is special level response scoots, we both know exactly when and what the circumstances were you are simply dancing around reality now to play the "look dems bad too" game.

You are ignoring context of how bad Trump was in comparison to others.

You are making your arguments in the same way special would, call it whatever you want. Politicians sucking at responding to pandemics does not mean Biden and Trump would suck equally and we have tons and tons of context about how each responds at this point.

No you haven't said that directly, you keep avoiding it though. Do you think Trump handled this worse than what you have seen from Biden overall throughout each's stances over the last year plus? I am not asking you for politicians you like this has been a specific conversation about which is better for handling covid between Trump and Biden given what we know/their responses over time in relation.

Sure, at least I'm consistent. Just because Trump sucks I'm not going to assume Hillary would have gotten it right. I've seen too much incompetence from both sides to bet that only one side would get it wrong.
    Yes, you consistently both sides every issue in to oblivion (making so many of your posts both predictable and pointless). Congratulations on the splendid work.

You still aren't giving the full context even when specifically asked lol. This is special level response scoots, we both know exactly when and what the circumstances were you are simply dancing around reality now to play the "look dems bad too" game.

You are ignoring context of how bad Trump was in comparison to others.

You are making your arguments in the same way special would, call it whatever you want. Politicians sucking at responding to pandemics does not mean Biden and Trump would suck equally and we have tons and tons of context about how each responds at this point.

No you haven't said that directly, you keep avoiding it though. Do you think Trump handled this worse than what you have seen from Biden overall throughout each's stances over the last year plus? I am not asking you for politicians you like this has been a specific conversation about which is better for handling covid between Trump and Biden given what we know/their responses over time in relation.
    I'm not dancing and I'm not ignoring context. I didn't say Biden and Trump would suck equally, I said we don't know that Biden would do well.

Do I think Trump did worse than Biden has done? Absolutely, but that wasn't the question. The question was how would Biden have done had he been in office when it started. We have little idea how Biden would have responded in a vacuum where there was no Trump and no history of what Trump did do. I think Biden probably would have done a better job, but it's certainly not a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, you consistently both sides every issue in to oblivion (making so many of your posts both predictable and pointless). Congratulations on the splendid work.
    Nah, not every issue.

I'm not dancing and I'm not ignoring context. I didn't say Biden and Trump would suck equally, I said we don't know that Biden would do well.

Do I think Trump did worse than Biden has done? Absolutely, but that wasn't the question. The question was how would Biden have done had he been in office when it started. We have little idea how Biden would have responded in a vacuum where there was no Trump and no history of what Trump did do. I think Biden probably would have done a better job, but it's certainly not a certainty.
    You are ignoring context, you specifically didnít include it even after I added in the hint on the reasons around why that happened.

So end of the day you think Biden would do a better job which was the main point. Great. You had to play the special but what about dems game anyways over and over though? You get why people think your stances are more along those lines when it takes many posts for you to admit you agree while spending the first chunk playing but what about dems and dems bad too games when the reality is you agree with everyone right? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk