Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 702 of 738 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 11060
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your post isnt a joke because of what the CDC told you to do. It's a joke because you're taking an epidemic of exponentially smaller proportion and acting as if biden would have reacted just the same regardless if it were H1N1 or covid 19. You know that's bull **** so why are you even saying it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Smaller proportion? Over 60 million people were infected with H1N1, as opposed 31 million cases of Covid so far. You say that Trump did a poor job, yet you think Biden did a good job of handling H1N1?
    I guess someone that allows twice as many people to be infected does a great job.
    I am saying it because I feel it is true. Biden would not have done any better against Covid than Trump did, and Trump did a terrible job.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Smaller proportion? Over 60 million people were infected with H1N1, as opposed 31 million cases of Covid so far. You say that Trump did a poor job, yet you think Biden did a good job of handling H1N1?
    I guess someone that allows twice as many people to be infected does a great job.
    I am saying it because I feel it is true. Biden would not have done any better against Covid than Trump did, and Trump did a terrible job.
    There were roughly 13,000 deaths from H1N1 contrasted against over 60,000,000 cases.

More CDC facts.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I believe I said that earlier and posted the same link.
    What is your point? That allowing 60 million people to become infected with a strain of influenza was a good response?

I do not know if this holds any significant relationship with Covid-19, but suicides were down 5.6% in the US in 2020 (there is no data yet on attempted suicides). But it appears drug and alcohol related deaths may have increased.

I wil try to explain once again what the CDC said in 2009 to us in healthcare.
    They did not tell us to do anything differently against H1N1 than we had done against the seasonal influenza outbreaks in previous years. We were not instructed to wear gowns, masks, shields, etc when treating these patients.
    You are making it appear that I thought Trump did a good job of handling Covid -- he did not. The American people saw that and fired him. I do not think Biden would have done a better job, as he and his people were actively trying to get people to not take vaccines -- Kamala Harris said "I don't trust a vaccine that Trump recommends".
    I have no confidence in Biden's ability to handle Covid any better than Trump did. You may disagree with this, of course.
    Again, we heard you the first five times you said this. Repeating it only highlights how silly and partisan you sound.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, we heard you the first five times you said this. Repeating it only highlights how silly and partisan you sound.
    Maybe Iím unique. But Iíll get my highlights from the CDC and not some rando like that on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I do not know if this holds any significant relationship with Covid-19, but suicides were down 5.6% in the US in 2020 (there is no data yet on attempted suicides). But it appears drug and alcohol related deaths may have increased.
    The question would be if the person had Covid is it classified as a Covid death or a suicide
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The question would be if the person had Covid is it classified as a Covid death or a suicide
    Yes, I am sure that question would very much matter to someone like you.

I wil try to explain once again what the CDC said in 2009 to us in healthcare.
    They did not tell us to do anything differently against H1N1 than we had done against the seasonal influenza outbreaks in previous years. We were not instructed to wear gowns, masks, shields, etc when treating these patients.
    You are making it appear that I thought Trump did a good job of handling Covid -- he did not. The American people saw that and fired him. I do not think Biden would have done a better job, as he and his people were actively trying to get people to not take vaccines -- Kamala Harris said "I don't trust a vaccine that Trump recommends".
    I have no confidence in Biden's ability to handle Covid any better than Trump did. You may disagree with this, of course.
    Everyone understands your argument, the problem is your argument is bull ****.

Ignorant guy says what?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

My cousin got tested for learning disabilities result, Covid positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    My cousin got tested for learning disabilities result, Covid positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Musta done it for the insurance pay out

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yes, I am sure that question would very much matter to someone like you.
    Given how many deaths that were not COVID got classified as such, you all should be if you care.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Given how many deaths that were not COVID got classified as such, you all should be if you care.
    How many was that?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone understands your argument, the problem is your argument is bull ****.

In your professional opinion.