Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 696 of 783 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706746 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 11735
    Most of the states that are removing their mask mandates tend to be on the right side of things. Would they allow me to enforce social distancing rules through my second amendment rights?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Johnson and Johnson on pause

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not at all. Oh well, sorry that facts are hurting your feelings
    The facts didn't hurt my feelings nearly as much as you trying to manipulate the facts hurt my brain.

To give you an idea of how pathetic your attempt at portraying Biden negatively with this fact is, not even conservative media is running with this line because it's too stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The facts didn't hurt my feelings nearly as much as you trying to manipulate the facts hurt my brain.

To give you an idea of how pathetic your attempt at portraying Biden negatively with this fact is, not even conservative media is running with this line because it's too stupid.
    The lack of facts hurts the brain.

I'm just curious, under which President has there been more covid deaths?
    Rather a silly question. Biden has been president since January 20. Trump was president for 11 months with Covid in the area. Trump had 400K deaths on his watch. Biden has had over 100K.
    You don't really want to use this as a comparison.
    And yes, I know that Trump did a lousy job. Biden has continued that trend.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Rather a silly question. Biden has been president since January 20. Trump was president for 11 months with Covid in the area. Trump had 400K deaths on his watch. Biden has had over 100K.
    You don't really want to use this as a comparison.
    And yes, I know that Trump did a lousy job. Biden has continued that trend.
    Considering Brett's argument is that Trump's daily deaths from Covid are lower than Biden's despite as you acknowledge, Trump being President for 11 months with Covid including the early stages where it hadn't yet spread to a global pandemic taking thousands of lives a day with Biden who has been President for a few months in the middle of a surge, yes it's a silly question meant to illustrate how silly Brett's point was.

I don't think we should use it as a comparison, Brett does. So you should probably tell him how silly the comparison is. Thank you for helping prove my point.

You are the one that made the comparison, though.
    Regardless, neither has done a good job of fighting this virus. If Biden had 11 months of virus, I doubt if the death total would be lower than it is today.
    And, by the way, Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN has said that he feels the virus escaped from the Wuhan virology lab. Thusly he feels it is the China virus.

Regardless, neither has done a good job of fighting this virus. If Biden had 11 months of virus, I doubt if the death total would be lower than it is today.
    And, by the way, Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN has said that he feels the virus escaped from the Wuhan virology lab. Thusly he feels it is the China virus.
    What is gained by calling the virus something other than its clinical name? Calling it the China virus has a clear and defined impact. It has caused people to be suspicious and angry with people who are Asian. It doesn't increase any awareness of the virus or get people to take it more seriously. Names are important and they convey very specific things, so what does the China virus convey that is useful in fighting it?

Lofl

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What is gained by calling the virus something other than its clinical name? Calling it the China virus has a clear and defined impact
    Calling it the "China Virus" identifies that person as a certified moron for the rest of us
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I did not make the comparison about their deaths per day and Trump’s being lower. Do you think we should be comparing the deaths per day of Covid between Biden and Trump?

Oh boy. Another point missed.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

What is gained by calling the virus something other than its clinical name? Calling it the China virus has a clear and defined impact. It has caused people to be suspicious and angry with people who are Asian. It doesn't increase any awareness of the virus or get people to take it more seriously. Names are important and they convey very specific things, so what does the China virus convey that is useful in fighting it?
    Those people already were racist toward Asians. It has NOTHING to do with the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Those people already were racist toward Asians. It has NOTHING to do with the virus.
    Giving people more reason to act in a racist fashion.

Giving people more reason to act in a racist fashion.
    Excuses is all the left wants. Not accountability. Plausible deniability.