Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 695 of 782 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Go ahead and let me know when you get down to 1,000 a day or better thanks with the benefit of full vaccine rollout that was expedited by what administration again?
    Let me know when more people die of Covid in the US under Biden than Trump. Soon enough the number of people killed daily by Covid under Biden will be less than for Trump, and then you'll trot out some other argument for why Biden was worse.

Can't wait to hear what that will be...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Let me know when more people die of Covid in the US under Biden than Trump. Soon enough the number of people killed daily by Covid under Biden will be less than for Trump, and then you'll trot out some other argument for why Biden was worse.

Biden has been president for three months and over 500,000 people have died due to COVID. That's already the line some of them are going with. They're legit trying to "credit" Joe with ALL the COVID deaths.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Almost as supremely intelligent as a certain someone that tries to credit more than all the COVID-19 deaths on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ok so I'm going to quote LITERALLY THE SAME THING I DID LAST TIME:

I've bolded sections to make it easier to comprehend.
    And I will quote your own quotes as well to make it easier for you to comprehend:

Quote 1 A) No adverse health reactions
    That does not mean less oxygen
    B) There is no risk of hypoxia, which is lower oxygen levels, in healthy adults
    That does not mean less oxygen either. It also qualifies healthy adults. What percentage of adults are healthy in the US? Without looking it up, I would guess no more than 40%.
    Quote 2) No concerns of hypoxia, or reduced blood oxygen
    that does not mean an intake of less oxygen
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I hope it never gets there however right now it's 210 vs 350 with one President having a full rollout of vaccines thanks to the previous administration. And right now the numbers are not worse, it's 2x worse.

But let's just look at the previous 80 days vs the last 80 days and we have slightly more than 2000 per day under our last administration again with not nearly the vaccination.

What does it say? It says what the conservatives have been saying all along and the liberals have ignored or manipulated completely for political purposes.
    Last edited by brett05; 04-12-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Fool yourself all you want, this fish ain't biting.

I provided a fact on the death toll.

We are not speaking of him. We are comparing President Trump's death tolls to President Biden's.

Why would I care to educate you about my education? I've already made it perfectly clear that you don't care and you admitted yourself that you don't care. You even reject objective facts for your feelings. Don't make me go all Ben on ya.
    I dont care because your intellectual dishonesty doesn't fly with me. Its nothing personal. I dont know you from a hole in the wall, nor do I give a crap enough about a sports forum to hold hatred for anyone here. Thats something you created.

Provided a fact with no context. Provided a fact while disregarding the events that led up to it. Provided a fact while not understanding how the virus is spread. Notice a trend yet?

If it paints Trump in a positive light, you and Special are birds of a feather. And Biden's death toll is distinctly tied to the previous administration's actions or lack thereof. That and the natural progression of the virus. Again the cat is out of the bag already. You cant put it back in.

I dont care about your education. Your views on this subject are still meaningless imo.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-12-2021 at 04:10 PM.

And I will quote your own quotes as well to make it easier for you to comprehend:

That does not mean less oxygen either. It also qualifies healthy adults. What percentage of adults are healthy in the US? Without looking it up, I would guess no more than 40%.
    Yikes...just yikes...I'm not a fan of reading comprehension being used for voter qualification, but with this...maybe I should make an exception.

I hope it never gets there however right now it's 210 vs 350 with one President having a full rollout of vaccines thanks to the previous administration. And right now the numbers are not worse, it's 2x worse.

But let's just look at the previous 80 days vs the last 80 days and we have slightly more than 2000 per day under our last administration again with not nearly the vaccination.

What does it say? It says what the conservatives have been saying all along and the liberals have ignored or manipulated completely for political purposes.
    The only one manipulating anything for political purposes is you.

Qft.

Thanks. So both links said adverse affects, but neither said it would not limit which of course it does. Way to shift the posts. (man the left does that really well too)
    You were wrong, he was right. Just accept it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lol, let it go. You were wrong. You can just admit it, its easier.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You were wrong, he was right. Just accept it.

Hehe this made me chuckle.

Yikes...just yikes...I'm not a fan of reading comprehension being used for voter qualification, but with this...maybe I should make an exception.
    It would eliminate you from voting. I'm all for that.

Not at all. Oh well, sorry that facts are hurting your feelings

Hehe this made me chuckle.
    Shocked - said no one.