Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 693 of 934 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703743793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13996
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I do as well. But it's so worth dealing with that minor difference in order to minimize spread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have afib and get shortness of breath, sometimes I need to stop just to breathe even without a mask. Some days I can walk 5 blocks and no affect with a mask on other than my sinuses get a little runny from the heat and other days I need to stop every 100 feet or walk slow. I have other health issues that last time I left the hospital the diagnosis was no diagnosis and they finally solved what it is about a month ago but in the interim I would get days I could barely get out of a chair and walk to the bathroom and be worn out. It was difficult to breathe period.

I have been in the hospital 36 days over 3 visits (11 days, 18 days, 7 days) since September and each time they treated the symptoms differently and about 2-3 months later different or similar symptoms and back I go but different treatment to make me better then boom 2-3 months later its back.

Now that they know what it is and its getting controlled its not an issue but I see lots of people in the Dr's office with similar issues, difficulty breathing through the masks. I don't think anything about them dropping their mask to breathe. I have been tested for covid-19 at least 8 times and all negative and I am fully vaccinated.

Everyone has different struggles and be grateful you have a young healthy body, not everyone has that luxury and not all diseases are the fault of who is sick.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    I have afib and get shortness of breath, sometimes I need to stop just to breathe even without a mask. Some days I can walk 5 blocks and no affect with a mask on other than my sinuses get a little runny from the heat and other days I need to stop every 100 feet or walk slow. I have other health issues that last time I left the hospital the diagnosis was no diagnosis and they finally solved what it is about a month ago but in the interim I would get days I could barely get out of a chair and walk to the bathroom and be worn out. It was difficult to breathe period.

I have been in the hospital 36 days over 3 visits (11 days, 18 days, 7 days) since September and each time they treated the symptoms differently and about 2-3 months later different or similar symptoms and back I go but different treatment to make me better then boom 2-3 months later its back.

Now that they know what it is and its getting controlled its not an issue but I see lots of people in the Dr's office with similar issues, difficulty breathing through the masks. I don't think anything about them dropping their mask to breathe. I have been tested for covid-19 at least 8 times and all negative and I am fully vaccinated.

Everyone has different struggles and be grateful you have a young healthy body, not everyone has that luxury and not all diseases are the fault of who is sick.
    I stand corrected, you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so basically Trump's prediction of vaccines by April was right.
    A broken clock is right twice a day

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hey brett, why are you ignoring this?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    right, it's not like Trump or the Trump administration had any science they were using.
    His lead covid guy was Scott Atlas, a radiologist

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Fair enough, you've got a point, maybe not regarding your own studly hiking self, but sure there are def people with current breathing issues who could be affected by masks more than I'm considering.

my own studly hiking self? ok....just because I do some hiking doesn't mean I should be doing all that I do...or that I don't have to do it more slowly with more rest periods......I just sometimes refuse to let my age/weight/physical issues stop me from doing what I want to do
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Hey brett, why are you ignoring this?

I didn't. It shows exactly what I said which is President Biden 2000 deaths a day vs President Trump 1000 deaths per day. Crovash for once agrees with me when he posted that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You can try to sell this, but nobody is buying.
    Not my fault you refuse basic facts. I'm sure you think 2+2= something other than 4. That's 100% on you and your ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Not my fault you refuse basic facts. I'm sure you think 2+2= something other than 4. That's 100% on you and your ilk.
    Considering you still have little comprehension on how the virus spreads, your spin on said facts is pretty worthless.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-12-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post

There are some things you can use to stay safe. Do you use oxygen daily? if so, wear it under your mask. Try to do what you need to do early in the day. Many stores have hours just for people like you (and me). I do much of my shopping between 8-9 AM.

I donít suppose itís worth pointing out that if you have breathing problems that make it tough to breath while wearing one, then you probably shouldnít be going outside at all during a global contagious pandemic that affects the ability to breath. Right? Like am I speaking crazy or a foreign language?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít suppose itís worth pointing out that if you have breathing problems that make it tough to breath while wearing one, then you probably shouldnít be going outside at all during a global contagious pandemic that affects the ability to breath. Right? Like am I speaking crazy or a foreign language?
    thats easy to say but, there are people with those issues who have to go out. they don't have the people to be able to go out for them or they still have to go to work or there are things they need to get that can't be delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Considering you still have little comprehension on how the virus spreads, your spin on said facts is pretty worthless.
    Way to try and side rail thanks to your hatred of me. Bravo!?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    thats easy to say but, there are people with those issues who have to go out. they don't have the people to be able to go out for them or they still have to go to work or there are things they need to get that can't be delivered.
    Then I would advise those people to wear a mask in the store. I'm sure there are people who do meet the criteria that you outlined. But I am talking to someone who does have the means to have things delivered and is just complaining because they (wrongly) think the mask limits your oxygen intake or gas exchange.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Then I would advise those people to wear a mask in the store. I'm sure there are people who do meet the criteria that you outlined. But I am talking to someone who does have the means to have things delivered and is just complaining because they (wrongly) think the mask limits your oxygen intake or gas exchange.
    Show the evidence that masks do not limit. I'll wait. (no I won't, it isn't ever coming)