Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 15702
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They got everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **** Sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Good job brewers

using brewers numbers... The death rate for flu for a 40 year old is between .01-.02 % (1 in 10000, to 1 in 5000).

.2 % would be 1in 500. SO corona virus is alot higher. But it's unlikely to kill you regardless. (those numbers ignore the fact that many of those deaths have underlying conditions in both) So both those numbers for you would be less. But my guess is the ratio stays the same.

To those saying that somehow Flu will equal corona when we find out how many people have it... even if you use the high flu number and the low number for corona that brewers is using... for every 40 year old that died of corona you would have to find 4500 more cases of corona that didn't to get to the same death rate. Tall order.
    Is claim was wrong but you guys taught me something

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Good job brewers

using brewers numbers... The death rate for flu for a 40 year old is between .01-.02 % (1 in 10000, to 1 in 5000).

.2 % would be 1in 500. SO corona virus is alot higher. But it's unlikely to kill you regardless. (those numbers ignore the fact that many of those deaths have underlying conditions in both) So both those numbers for you would be less. But my guess is the ratio stays the same.

To those saying that somehow Flu will equal corona when we find out how many people have it... even if you use the high flu number and the low number for corona that brewers is using... for every 40 year old that died of corona you would have to find 4500 more cases of 40 year olds with corona that didn't to get to the same death rate. Tall order.
    Youíre also not taking in account the number of people in that age group who have it but donít have the symptoms or positive test

So, Iím sure that number is a lot lower

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíre also not taking in account the number of people in that age group who have it but donít have the symptoms or positive test

Itís not likely at all and that is good. I still donít know how likely I am to spread it. Weather you were right or wrong. I learned something from it

Your numbers are projections based on data from areas with widespread testing. The asymptomatic patients are figured in.

No I did. You need to find 4500 for every 1 death to bring them equal.

you are also missing the fact that bunch of folks are on life support and will die... the deaths trail detection by weeks to months.

Itís not likely at all and that is good. I still donít know how likely I am to spread it. Weather you were right or wrong. I learned something from it

This is one of the best explanations of spread I came across.

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the...gU1OQF88enJrFA

Iím 42, white, and donít have any of those things that make you more likely to die

Then get off you're ***, quit whining and get the **** out there. Who are you going to give it to?

Stay away from old people and help us get over this.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

This is one of the best explanations of spread I came across.

https://www.erinbromage.com/post/the...gU1OQF88enJrFA
    Sure hope we have enough ventilators to manage the backslide that didn't require their use for the upslide.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-10-2020 at 01:49 AM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then get off you're ***, quit whining and get the **** out there. Who are you going to give it to?

Stay away from old people and help us get over this.
    What do you think Iím whining about and What would you like me to do?

Last edited by ewing; 05-10-2020 at 01:39 AM.

What do you think Iím whining about and What would you like me to do?

Quit believing the media. They want you scared and you are scared. They need you scared for the election. That's all they want.

I've been at work every day since this started. I've been on a few planes over the last several weeks. I've stayed in hotels. I've consumed many meals from restaurants. I pump gas. I buy beer. I buy chew. I play golf 3 times a week with 30 other people and have beers afterwards. I was tested negative three nights ago after being 100% certain I was asymptomatic.

Get the **** out there and live your life. I know you want to.

Stop being scared.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-10-2020 at 02:05 AM.

Quit believing the media. They want you scared and you are scared. They need you scared for the election. That's all they want.

I've been at work every day since this started. I've been on a few planes over the last several weeks. I've stayed in hotels. I've consumed many meals from restaurants. I pump gas. I buy beer. I buy chew. I play golf 3 times a week with 30 other people and have beers afterwards. I was tested negative three nights ago after being 100% certain I was asymptomatic.

Stop being scared.
    Yea, if a democrat was president the fear mongering would be WAY down on tv.

I honestly thought that this virus was way too real of an issue to become partisan, it was wierd to see how this whole thing has been playing out.

I feel like we are being led by a bunch of idiots. Seriously. These track records are just ****in horrendous. I feel like the American political system has been exposed. This entire issue has shed light on how deep this partisan war has really become. And it's just getting worse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I wish I could convey to you guys just how big of a **** up america made, just how obvious of a thing our govt missed. It's just so unbelieveable.

Imagine after 911 the govt literally did nothing. Didnt ground any flights, told each airport it's up to them to decide if they want to keep having flights. Still allowing known al Qaida terrorist to enter the country and just hope they dont do anything. Still let known sleeper cells keep operating. It's just legitimately that unbelieveable. The amount of known, accepted, and verified science which had to be ignored in order for New York to experience an outbreak, it's just so hard to believe our govt did nothing for 2 months.

Europe too. It's just so perplexing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-10-2020 at 06:19 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Shhhh. The grown ups are talking.

Stop being scared.
    Pretty much. CNN and the rest of the democratic media is loving this because they can trash on Trump and GOP governors and get great ratings from all the people tuning in.