Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 685 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735785 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 17308
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thankfully we had a Supreme Court who struck down the governors order as unconstitutional

I also live in a country where the sherif came out saying they arenít enforcing any of the mask mandates etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sherriff is a ****in idiot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That sherriff is a ****in idiot.

I don't know what the particular procedure for removing him is, but it should be executed immediately.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Mandates are not laws. If the governor signs a bill that has gone through the legislative process requiring masks, that is a law.

It's truly amazing how Republicans in all branches (legislative and judicial in this case) side with COVID over their citizens.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Mandates are not laws. If the governor signs a bill that has gone through the legislative process requiring masks, that is a law.
    Doesnt make him any less of an idiot.

As someone who sees patients on a daily basis, I think you would agree that if someone has the ability to help lower the numbers by a measurable amount, then they should do that. Closing businesses is one thing, but masks are another. There is NO drawback to having a mask mandate. It's all pros with basically zero cons.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If something is not specifically against a law, a sheriff has no actual responsibility to enforce it. You may disagree, which is your right, but legally, there is no requirement.
    Personal responsibility is one thing, but to ask a law enforcement officer to spend time handing out tickets to people that act irresponsibly and have him/her refuse to do so does not make him/her wrong.
    I encourage everyone to wear masks and do so in public. If they refuse, I do not persue it further.
    Last edited by catman; 04-08-2021 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's truly amazing how Republicans in all branches (legislative and judicial in this case) side with COVID over their citizens.
    I side with citizens, and people have the right to do stupid things. They have the right to refuse to wear masks, unless the city has a specific ordinance against it. If you have problems with the rules, contact the city councils of the cities in question and ask them to pass masking ordinances. I would support them.

If something is not specifically against a law, a sheriff has no actual responsibility to enforce it. You may disagree, which is your right, but legally, there is no requirement.
    Personal responsibility is one thing, but to ask a law enforcement officer to spend time handing out tickets to people that act irresponsibly and have him/her refuse to do so does not make him/her wrong.
    I encourage everyone to wear masks and do so in public. If they refuse, I do not persue it further.
    I get all that, I didnt say he did something illegal, I said hes an idiot.

I side with citizens, and people have the right to do stupid things. They have the right to refuse to wear masks, unless the city has a specific ordinance against it. If you have problems with the rules, contact the city councils of the cities in question and ask them to pass masking ordinances. I would support them.
    That doesnt address his post. His posts mentioned the correlation between Republican politicians and lack of understanding basic facts about covid.

People have the right to endanger their own health. Not others. Refusing to wear a mask when thereís a global contagious pandemic risks other peopleís lives. You donít have the right to go into a business firing off a gun in peopleís direction.

https://twitter.com/ZachWeiner/statu...20515305590786

Can't you just tell that the New York Post is owned by that piece of **** Rupert Murdoch? I am surprised Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity didn't jump on this dumb crap.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/ZachWeiner/statu...20515305590786

Can't you just tell that the New York Post is owned by that piece of **** Rupert Murdoch? I am surprised Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity didn't jump on this dumb crap.
    What's the lie in there?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What's the lie in there?

If you didn't read the NYP article, that link would instill the idea that the vaccine is not doing its job. No reason to give people doubt. Its a lie by omission as Weinersmith said. The fact is of the 1.7 million people fully vaccinated in Michigan, vaccines have shown to be 99.9% effective. That should be the point of emphasis.

Its the same with all these articles that talk about the benign side effects of the Moderna, J&J and Pfizer vaccines. So it gave someone the chills, oh no. Is it permanent lung damage? Is it cardiovascular issues? is it death? No? Then shut the **** up.

The idea from the vaccine counter culture is to build fear through misinformation.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-08-2021 at 03:33 AM.

This is pretty much what he said. He said they have more important things to go after then to give out tickets and stuff for not wearing a mask

Never went through the legislative process. Governor issues like an executive order and heís been struck down like three times now from the WI SC now for doing it illegally