Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 681 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691731781 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 17298
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What is a "COVID judge"?
    Yet another figment of his imagination.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What is a "COVID judge"?
    Probably Republicans, haha, I dont know.

Were they Republican?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Probably Republicans, haha, I dont know.

Were they Republican?

Yep it was the four Republicans on the Wisconsin Supreme Court that have decided that COVID is going to be allowed to run wild once again.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep it was the four Republicans on the Wisconsin Supreme Court that have decided that COVID is going to be allowed to run wild once again.
    Like Hulkamania?

Have you looked at the covid death rate charts lately? In the last 2 months the daily death rate has fallen off a cliff, down more than two thirds in that time.

Also, has anyone in government tried to outlaw mask wearing in the last couple months? As far as I can see the vast majority of people are still wearing them and most businesses are still requiring them even when there isn't a mandate in place.

Outlaw mask wearing?

Lmao!

Dumb *** Republicans. I'm not even surprised.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yet another figment of his imagination.
    A covid judge is a Republican judge.

Which basically means an idiot, lol.

Texas governor: open up the Rangers games to 100%! COVID isnít a concern.

Also Texas governor: Iím not going...itís because...of the all star game in another state...definitely not the COVID that Iíve been blaming on immigrants.

Also, has anyone in government tried to outlaw mask wearing in the last couple months? As far as I can see the vast majority of people are still wearing them and most businesses are still requiring them even when there isn't a mandate in place.
    Where have you been? I just drove 1,000 miles over the weekend (3 days), and encountered almost nobody wearing a mask. Particularly in Texas. Other than Starbucks, no one was enforcing any kind of mask requirement. Which resulted in massive drive through lines and no one in the store lol.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Where have you been? I just drove 1,000 miles over the weekend (3 days), and encountered almost nobody wearing a mask. Particularly in Texas. Other than Starbucks, no one was enforcing any kind of mask requirement. Which resulted in massive drive through lines and no one in the store lol.
    I live in Texas, and I've seen 2 people indoors without a mask, but a couple minutes later I saw them again and they had masks on.

Just spent 6 days in and around Dallas. Stores and most restaurants on the outskirts of the city (northeast side) required masks and everybody abided from what I saw.

Was downtown though in the Deep Ellum area Saturday and Iíd say 5-10% of people at most were masking. Was also at Klyde Warren park Friday with my kids and it was about 25/75 people wearing a mask. What I expected in the downtown area.

Again though grocery stores, museums, and many food businesses required it from where I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Texas, and I've seen 2 people indoors without a mask, but a couple minutes later I saw them again and they had masks on.
    I didn't see a single mask in any smaller town I was in. Maybe 10% of people in Amarillo, Lubbock, and Abilene. Austin and Houston have more but still far less than I am used to (I'll be in Houston for the next week). No one wears them in any Bucee's location (I assume you know how crowded those are).

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Just spent 6 days in and around Dallas. Stores and most restaurants on the outskirts of the city (northeast side) required masks and everybody abided from what I saw.
    As a native Houstonian, I avoid Dallas at all costs. So I did not venture there.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I didn't see a single mask in any smaller town I was in. Maybe 10% of people in Amarillo, Lubbock, and Abilene. Austin and Houston have more but still far less than I am used to (I'll be in Houston for the next week). No one wears them in any Bucee's location (I assume you know how crowded those are).

As a native Houstonian, I avoid Dallas at all costs. So I did not venture there.
    I'm not buying it. I live in a deep red state with a high percentage of rural communities. Easily 80% of people wear masks everywhere.

And why the **** would you choose to avoid DFW as someone that is a native Houstonian?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post

Was downtown though in the Deep Ellum area Saturday and Iíd say 5-10% of people at most were masking. Was also at Klyde Warren park Friday with my kids and it was about 25/75 people wearing a mask. What I expected in the downtown area.

Again though grocery stores, museums, and many food businesses required it from where I was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would you wear a mask outside in a park?