Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 680 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690730780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 17135
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao!!! Right on cue!

Will the buzzword queen win this round? Will he convince the vaunted psd that nasty argued without trump.there would be zero deaths?

Stay tuned...!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You have literally said as much, smart guy.

Show me big boy..

The way I quoted spiff and shut his *** up the other day, do the same to me...

You shut my *** up? Oh, man.

This couldn't be further from the truth. As of a week or two ago, I've simply pushed you in to the Special category (a two man realm) of posters that aren't worth the time or effort of a more substantial reply. These posts right here are a perfect example of why: you are a delusional buffoon who can't tell up from down, yet always think you are the smartest guy in the room.

Have fun in fantasy land.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I agree he was an issue but I do not think he cause most of the deaths himself. I think you went a bit further wherever that back and forth happened though but who will ever know for sure it is just multiple peoples words and yours.

Not at all, you just pretend that people make it up even after they literally quote it often for you. I said I wasn't apart of it and am not going on that chase only for you to play the same insane game over and over anyways. I have done it plenty and have no connection to the discussion as far as I remember.

We are all just saying what we remember of your previous posts. Take it for what it is.
    Well, multiple people obviously misread what I said. I quite clearly mentioned the effectiveness of masks and his anti mask rhetoric as being the single biggest factor in our failed covid response. Whatever else people are adding to it, I cant answer for that, you'll have to ask them.

What quote did I ignore?? Are you just making things up again?

If you have no connection to that discussion then how are you siding with the people against me? lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have literally said as much, smart guy.

You shut my *** up? Oh, man.

This couldn't be further from the truth. As of a week or two ago, I've simply pushed you in to the Special category (a two man realm) of posters that aren't worth the time or effort of a more substantial reply. These posts right here are a perfect example of why: you are a delusional buffoon who can't tell up from down, yet always think you are the smartest guy in the room.

Have fun in fantasy land.
    You told me to quote you and I did.. [emoji23][emoji23]

You dont remember? lol

Cmonnnnnn, spiffy!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Here's me acknowledging your posts (without bothering to read them). Once again, have fun in fantasy land.

[emoji23][emoji23] excellent!

Well, multiple people obviously misread what I said. I quite clearly mentioned the effectiveness of masks and his anti mask rhetoric as being the single biggest factor in our failed covid response. Whatever else people are adding to it, I cant answer for that, you'll have to ask them.

What quote did I ignore?? Are you just making things up again?

If you have no connection to that discussion then how are you siding with the people against me? lol

Maybe they did, it is possible itís everyone else.

I am noting you often ask for people to go on a goose hunt and search but after the discussions never change on your end once itís done. An observation over time that isnít worth it with no search function.

I read the discussion and thought you were being ridiculous but didnít engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Maybe they did, it is possible itís everyone else.

I am noting you often ask for people to go on a goose hunt and search but after the discussions never change on your end once itís done. An observation over time that isnít worth it with no search function.

I read the discussion and thought you were being ridiculous but didnít engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who went on a goose hunt that I ignored?

You just keep dreaming **** up, huh..

One troll takes a break and 2 more come and take his place.

Imagine being Dr. Birx and thinking your reputation is salvageable.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine being Dr. Birx and thinking your reputation is salvageable.
    Something tells me you can most definitely imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Something tells me you can most definitely imagine that.
    I donít know how she could imagine it. She lied for Trump and now acts like she didnít cover for him and try to make the COVID response look like something other than an abysmal failure.

Immunization passports are a crime against muh freedumz...and brand new...

In reality...

https://twitter.com/campskunk/status...513780229?s=21

Why canít these people speak out for common sense safety standards BEFORE it personally impacts them?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...mpression=true

Four COVID judges overruled three common sense judges.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1377267221873983491?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Four COVID judges overruled three common sense judges.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1377267221873983491?s=21
    What is a "COVID judge"?