Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 679 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 179579629669677678679680681689729779 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 15770
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I don't remember it exactly but you were making the point most of the deaths could be attributed to Trump. I don't remember the thread it was in but do you really think everyone is just making this up? In another thread I think it was the cult one you also said we now have over 500k dead because of Trump and his rhetoric (the fact we had 500k dead isn't necessarily solely because of Trump although this would be more nitpicky there was an actual back and forth wherever the other one happened).

Covid Guru, medical expert/epidemiologist, expert on media, expert on atheist agenda, small business owner, I think lawyer or someone who passed the BAR and we also have the whole younger women discussion as well. You don't think you take on a bunch of kinda odd personas essentially when different topics come up?
    He has literally attributed more than the total number of American deaths (at the time of his statements) to Trump on countless occasions. This shows us that he believes the United States would have had zero COVID-19 deaths if not for Trump, which also shows that he is absolutely clueless despite how hard he tries to present himself as some sort of expert on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He has literally attributed more than the total number of American deaths (at the time of his statements) to Trump on countless occasions. This shows us that he believes the United States would have had zero COVID-19 deaths if not for Trump, which also shows that he is absolutely clueless despite how hard he tries to present himself as some sort of expert on the topic.
    Ya I remember reading it but don't think I responded so I have no memory of where that took place (or even roughly when other than it was around the 500k death mark) otherwise I would just look it up and quote it for him lol.

We all know what he said and that he'll find some way to twist what he meant regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ironic because Dr. Birx is now suggesting that after the first 100,000 deaths attributed to COVID in this country, that the 450,000+ subsequent deaths could have been mitigated significantly. So maybe the idea of treating the virus more seriously and having been more vigilant about the proper precautions would have a far greater impact if we followed it closer. Or if we had a president that was more concerned with a consistent message than being a dumbass maverick toiling around the idea of injecting lysol.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/polit...ble/index.html

Even if that Nasty's take, you are the last person to be talking about other people's misrepresentation or understanding of COVID. This the guy who downplayed the virus, called it just the flu (and no, not just the flu without the vaccine), then ran to get vaccinated as soon as he possibly could.
    Oh, really genius? You called it a pandemic, I called it the flu. Outside of that you wore/wear a mask, I wore/wear a mask. You social distanced, I social distanced. You stayed home if you felt ill, I stayed home if I felt ill. Outside of what it was called, could you remind me how I handled it any differently than you?

And I "ran out and got the vaccine"? Lol. GTFO! I was offered it and I got it, exactly how I get the flu shot when it's offered to me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh, really genius? You called it a pandemic, I called it the flu. Outside of that you wore/wear a mask, I wore/wear a mask. You social distanced, I social distanced. You stayed home if you felt ill, I stayed home if I felt ill. Outside of what it was called, could you remind me how I handled it any differently than you?

And I "ran out and got the vaccine"? Lol. GTFO! I was offered it and I got it, exactly how I get the flu shot when it's offered to me.
    Convenient that you don't mention the fact that you were actively trying to catch COVID-19. That's one very glaring difference between how you handled this pandemic and how people with a working brain did. People like you should have been absolutely last in line to get the vaccine.

Convenient that you don't mention the fact that you were actively trying to catch COVID-19. That's one very glaring difference between how you handled this pandemic and how people with a working brain did. People like you should have been absolutely last in line to get the vaccine.
    Jesus! You guys make it sound like I was out there swimming in a pool of covid. I visited my brother when he had it in the hopes that I would get it and get it over with. If you can't wrap your brain around that, that's your problem. I think those that were not in the vulnerable group (you) that curled up in a ball inside their home for 8 months are the brain dead individuals. I personally think those (like me) that continued to do their part to keep this country moving should absolutely be the first in line to get the vaccine.

You'll disagree and post a response that includes words with a jumble of lower and upper case letters, and that's fine. You be you.

Yeah coming from the guy who bragged about intentionally trying to get the virus. Real informed and don't pretend like you didnt downplay it or call it the flu with/without the vaccine.

Yeah, sure. Your takes on the virus are as ludicrous as what you accuse others of. Ironic isn't it? If the virus was no big deal like you consistently made it out to be, why get vaccinated so quickly after it was initially offered? Maybe because you're full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah coming from the guy who bragged about intentionally trying to get the virus. Real informed and don't pretend like you didnt downplay it or call it the flu with/without the vaccine.

Yeah, sure. Your takes on the virus are as ludicrous as what you accuse others of. Ironic isn't it? If the virus was no big deal like you consistently made it out to be, why get vaccinated so quickly after it was initially offered? Maybe because you're full of it.
    And what ludicrous takes would that be?

And what ludicrous takes would that be?
    That the virus was just the flu with or without the vaccine. The constant need to downplay it when its killed over 2 million people worldwide and over 550 thousand people stateside.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-28-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Jesus!
    A man of Christ really shouldn't be using His name in vain.

You guys make it sound like I was out there swimming in a pool of covid.
    Actually, I simply factually referred to statements you have made on this very website. It's not my fault that your own words make you look very foolish.

I visited my brother when he had it in the hopes that I would get it and get it over with. If you can't wrap your brain around that, that's your problem.
    In terms of what you have said, there is absolutely nothing that is difficult to understand here. You purposely tried to catch COVID-19, which is exactly what we have all said. 'Twas very stupid of you and you are trying to justify it or act like people are misrepresenting what you have said in the past, which is total nonsense.

I think those that were not in the vulnerable group (you)
    Wrong again, genius.

that curled up in a ball inside their home for 8 months are the brain dead individuals
    Despite being in the vulnerable group due to a compromised immune system, this is in no way what I did. I know you love your basement jokes though, Mr. Grumpy. I can also very confidently state that you are in no position to be calling anyone a "brain dead individual", as has been clearly shown in this very post of mine.

I personally think those (like me) that continued to do their part to keep this country moving should absolutely be the first in line to get the vaccine.
    Wow. This is comedy. Your level of delusion here is reminiscent of our boy nasty.

You'll disagree and post a response that includes words with a jumble of lower and upper case letters, and that's fine. You be you.
    Wrong again. What a shocker. Always a joy to see you on your bi-weekly visits, Mr. Grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I don't remember it exactly but you were making the point most of the deaths could be attributed to Trump. I don't remember the thread it was in but do you really think everyone is just making this up? In another thread I think it was the cult one you also said we now have over 500k dead because of Trump and his rhetoric (the fact we had 500k dead isn't necessarily solely because of Trump although this would be more nitpicky there was an actual back and forth wherever the other one happened).

Covid Guru, medical expert/epidemiologist, expert on media, expert on atheist agenda, small business owner, I think lawyer or someone who passed the BAR and we also have the whole younger women discussion as well. You don't think you take on a bunch of kinda odd personas essentially when different topics come up?
    Yes, most deaths can definitely be attributed to trump, as mentioned earlier the single most effective tool at our disposal to combat the epidemic was facemasks, he convinced huge portions of our population to oppose wearing masks and pushed this sort of rhetoric in numerous ways. It is the single biggest factor in our covid death count, which is over 500k.

Yes I think you're making it up, you guys have done it before and now doing it again. You guys are always trying to "win" arguments, lol. Pathetic.

No diff personas, I stand by everything I've said. You guys just get frustrated so create your own arguments in your head, pretend it's my argument, and then argue against it. Whatever float your boat I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This shows us that he believes the United States would have had zero COVID-19 deaths if not for Trump,

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You guys just get frustrated so create your own arguments in your head, pretend it's my argument, and then argue against it. Whatever float your boat I guess.

lmao!!! Right on cue!

Will the buzzword queen win this round? Will he convince the vaunted psd that nasty argued without trump.there would be zero deaths?

Stay tuned...!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah you did. It's okay, you can let it go now.
    Show me big boy..

The way I quoted spiff and shut his *** up the other day, do the same to me...

Jesus! You guys make it sound like I was out there swimming in a pool of covid. I visited my brother when he had it in the hopes that I would get it and get it over with. If you can't wrap your brain around that, that's your problem. I think those that were not in the vulnerable group (you) that curled up in a ball inside their home for 8 months are the brain dead individuals. I personally think those (like me) that continued to do their part to keep this country moving should absolutely be the first in line to get the vaccine.

I know that at least 562,000 Americans are brain dead as a result of Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, most deaths can definitely be attributed to trump, as mentioned earlier the single most effective tool at our disposal to combat the epidemic was facemasks, he convinced huge portions of our population to oppose wearing masks and pushed this sort of rhetoric in numerous ways. It is the single biggest factor in our covid death count, which is over 500k.

Yes I think you're making it up, you guys have done it before and now doing it again. You guys are always trying to "win" arguments, lol. Pathetic.

No diff personas, I stand by everything I've said. You guys just get frustrated so create your own arguments in your head, pretend it's my argument, and then argue against it. Whatever float your boat I guess.

I agree he was an issue but I do not think he cause most of the deaths himself. I think you went a bit further wherever that back and forth happened though but who will ever know for sure it is just multiple peoples words and yours.

Not at all, you just pretend that people make it up even after they literally quote it often for you. I said I wasn't apart of it and am not going on that chase only for you to play the same insane game over and over anyways. I have done it plenty and have no connection to the discussion as far as I remember.

We are all just saying what we remember of your previous posts. Take it for what it is.