Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 678 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 15770
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont think I said that, if I did I misspoke, that's definitely not the case as obviously over half the people have been wearing masks already even without a national mask mandate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not only did you say it. You admitted to saying it and then doubled down on it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not only did you say it. You admitted to saying it and then doubled down on it.
    Show me where I said it cuz you may be misreading. I've said that wearing masks in of itself can reduce the numbers across the board by possibly up to 95%. But not compared to what we are doing, because we are wearing masks already without a national mandate (although not enforced properly).

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Show me where I said it cuz you may be misreading. I've said that wearing masks in of itself can reduce the numbers across the board by possibly up to 95%. But not compared to what we are doing, because we are wearing masks already without a national mandate (although not enforced properly).

Nah dude. You flat out said that if trump took masks seriously 95 of the people that died wouldn't have died. After being questioned about it, you doubled down.

Out of all the weird personalities that have posted on this forum over the last year, your insistence on being a covid guru is the oddest of all.

Correction: DB is the oddest human...period.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 03-28-2021 at 01:19 AM.

Nah dude. You flat out said that if trump took masks seriously 95 of the people that died wouldn't have died. After being questioned about it, you doubled down.

Out of all the weird personalities that have posted on this forum over the last year, your insistence on being a covid guru is the oddest of all.
    You most likely misread what I said.

What's my other personality?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Correction: DB is the oddest human...period.
    Ironic because Dr. Birx is now suggesting that after the first 100,000 deaths attributed to COVID in this country, that the 450,000+ subsequent deaths could have been mitigated significantly. So maybe the idea of treating the virus more seriously and having been more vigilant about the proper precautions would have a far greater impact if we followed it closer. Or if we had a president that was more concerned with a consistent message than being a dumbass maverick toiling around the idea of injecting lysol.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/polit...ble/index.html

"I look at it this way. The first time we have an excuse," Birx says. "There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."

A key study from Columbia University released last year underscored the devastating conclusion that earlier intervention could have saved tens of thousands of lives. Researchers at Columbia built a model to examine transmission rates between March 15 and May 3, 2020 -- and they determined that if the country had shut down two weeks earlier, it could have prevented 84% of deaths at the time.
    Even if that Nasty's take, you are the last person to be talking about other people's misrepresentation or understanding of COVID. This the guy who downplayed the virus, called it just the flu (and no, not just the flu without the vaccine), then ran to get vaccinated as soon as he possibly could.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-28-2021 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ironic because Dr. Birx is now suggesting that after the first 100,000 deaths attributed to COVID in this country, that the 450,000+ subsequent deaths could have been mitigated significantly. So maybe the idea of treating the virus more seriously and having been more vigilant about the proper precautions would have a far greater impact if we followed it closer. Or if we had a president that was more concerned with a consistent message than being a dumbass maverick toiling around the idea of injecting lysol.

Even if that Nasty's take, you are the last person to be talking about other people's misrepresentation or understanding of COVID. This the guy who downplayed the virus, called it just the flu (and no, not just the flu without the vaccine), then ran to get vaccinated as soon as he possibly could.
    Certainly this virus (and any virus) impact can be mitigated by changing people's behavior. Do you believe nasty's 95% of deaths reversed with masks is realistic? Keep in mind there were several countries that DID have heavily enforced national mask mandates that had better death rates than the US but none anywhere near 95% better.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Certainly this virus (and any virus) impact can be mitigated by changing people's behavior. Do you believe nasty's 95% of deaths reversed with masks is realistic? Keep in mind there were several countries that DID have heavily enforced national mask mandates that had better death rates than the US but none anywhere near 95% better.
    No, I don't but I haven't followed along with his posts on the subject to know if that's what he specifically meant. He seems to dispute it. If that is what he thinks, he's followed along enough to know better. All I know is there are a lot of questionable positions on this site in regards to COVID and I found irony in one questionable position calling out another.

When Trump's top COVID response coordinator starts suggesting that after 100,000 deaths, fatality rates could have been significantly cut down, that's very telling. Specifically when you go about the idea of who was leading this country at the time, his message, etc.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-28-2021 at 11:07 AM.

And don't forget he was actively trying to contract the virus. I mean, who in their right mind would actually want to infect themselves with a virus?

No, I don't but I haven't followed along with his posts on the subject to know if that's what he specifically meant. He seems to dispute it. If that is what he thinks, he's followed along enough to know better. All I know is there are a lot of questionable positions on this site in regards to COVID and I found irony in one questionable position calling out another.

When Trump's top COVID response coordinator starts suggesting that after 100,000 deaths, fatality rates could have been significantly cut down, that's very telling. Specifically when you go about the idea of who was leading this country at the time, his message, etc.
    Yeah, nasty doubled and tripled down on it. Just like most trolls he will maintain a stupid position forever in the face of opposition.

Do you believe nasty's 95% of deaths reversed with masks is realistic?
    Can you show this?

You guys are misreading..just a fyi

Yeah, nasty doubled and tripled down on it. Just like most trolls he will maintain a stupid position forever in the face of opposition.
    lol, no I didnt, sry..

No, I don't but I haven't followed along with his posts on the subject to know if that's what he specifically meant.
    Dont mind him, he and a few other posters are always looking for gotcha moments.

If they cant find one they start dreaming them up, lol

Or maybe you just regularly present your strange *** opinions as unquestionable facts.

You most likely misread what I said.

What's my other personality?

I don't remember it exactly but you were making the point most of the deaths could be attributed to Trump. I don't remember the thread it was in but do you really think everyone is just making this up? In another thread I think it was the cult one you also said we now have over 500k dead because of Trump and his rhetoric (the fact we had 500k dead isn't necessarily solely because of Trump although this would be more nitpicky there was an actual back and forth wherever the other one happened).

Covid Guru, medical expert/epidemiologist, expert on media, expert on atheist agenda, small business owner, I think lawyer or someone who passed the BAR and we also have the whole younger women discussion as well. You don't think you take on a bunch of kinda odd personas essentially when different topics come up?

lol, no I didnt, sry..
    Yeah you did. It's okay, you can let it go now.