Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 17227
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Yeah I found that article but it doesn’t come to that mortality rate conclusion you do. How did you get to a 0.2% mortality? And to note, that would still be twice the estimated mortality rate of the flu despite social distancing, masks, isolation.
    Yeah brewers... Show your work. 532 deaths... you would need 266,000 positive cases to get to that number. Have they got 266,000 positive cases?


    Some more info for ya kids..
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ng/3065372001/

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,988

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Vaccines and antibodies.
    Well yeah if we had a cure it’d be cool

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-09-2020 at 07:58 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So its more deadly?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How'd you come to that conclusion? We won't know that for a couple years.

    We have antibodies and vaccines for the flu. This is brand ****ing new.

    You, me, scientists and everyone else won't know the answer to the comparison until we have a vaccine and antibodies.

    Edit: Lol. Looks like I ****ed up your edit.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,850
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Vaccines and antibodies.
    So Covid kills more people than the Flu because we don't have vaccines and antibodies?

    Then how come people were saying this is no worse than the Flu when we didn't have vaccines and antibodies for it?

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So Covid kills more people than the Flu because we don't have vaccines and antibodies?

    Then how come people were saying this is no worse than the Flu when we didn't have vaccines and antibodies for it?
    Typical valade. I answered your question and now I have to answer another question.

    Are you saying that not having vaccines and antibodies didn't/don't have a role in this?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How'd you come to that conclusion? We won't know that for a couple years.

    We have antibodies and vaccines for the flu. This is brand ****ing new.

    You, me, scientists and everyone else won't know the answer to the comparison until we have a vaccine and antibodies.

    Edit: Lol. Looks like I ****ed up your edit.
    Well in a way you are right and in a way your are very wrong. Because you are not actually asking the same question...

    Your question is Will it be more deadly in 3 years...? I don't know... You are right.

    However, the more relevant question for people now is: Is it more deadly now? **** yeah it is! We don't have vaccines and antibodies! Duh!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,850
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Typical valade. I answered your question and now I have to answer another question.

    Are you saying that not having vaccines and antibodies didn't/don't have a role in this?
    Obviously you don't have to answer another question, because you didn't

    As for your question, of course not having vaccines and antibodies have a role in this.

    I'm wondering why conservatives seemed to forget that when they were comparing covid and the flu.

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,988

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How'd you come to that conclusion? We won't know that for a couple years.

    We have antibodies and vaccines for the flu. This is brand ****ing new.

    You, me, scientists and everyone else won't know the answer to the comparison until we have a vaccine and antibodies.

    Edit: Lol. Looks like I ****ed up your edit.
    Not really its more deadly right now. It would be less deadly if we had a cure.
    Cures are cool [emoji38]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,988
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Well in a way you are right and in a way your are very wrong. Because you are not actually asking the same question...

    Your question is Will it be more deadly in 3 years...? I don't know... You are right.

    However, the more relevant question for people now is: Is it more deadly now? **** yeah it is! We don't have vaccines and antibodies! Duh!
    He’s only right if you look at it like Its my immune system versus the virus. It’s like saying cold weather is more deadly then cancer bc if we didn’t have shelters....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He’s only right if you look at it like Its my immune system versus the virus. It’s like saying cold weather is more deadly then cancer bc if we didn’t have shelters....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don’t bash cancer shelters, man. They’re a godsend.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Well in a way you are right and in a way your are very wrong. Because you are not actually asking the same question...

    Your question is Will it be more deadly in 3 years...? I don't know... You are right.

    However, the more relevant question for people now is: Is it more deadly now? **** yeah it is! We don't have vaccines and antibodies! Duh!
    No. That wasn't my question at all.

    Lol. How'd you concoct that out of my post?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. That wasn't my question at all.

    Lol. How'd you concoct that out of my post?
    If you can't figure out how saying we can't know the death rate because we don't have antibodies yet isn't asking what the death rate in the future will be, then perhaps you should just stop talking about illness in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  13. #1003
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    If you can't figure out how saying we can't know the death rate because we don't have antibodies yet isn't asking what the death rate in the future will be, then perhaps you should just stop talking about illness in general.
    Lol. Okay professor. Seriously, lol.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #1004
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,257
    My god the liberals on here are so insufferable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1005
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    My god the liberals on here are so insufferable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's a very fitting description. Very odd group of people for sure.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •