Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 668 of 734 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 11004
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, I'll get right to doing your homework for you and hunting down this make believe post where I claimed that "we opened up too early because the numbers were higher before the lockdown". [emoji23]
    Oh you're giving out homework? Awesome.

You said we opened back up too early because the numbers were higher leading up to the reopen than they were leading up to the initial lockdown.

This shows that you do not comprehend what is going on. You do not understand what the point of the lockdown was nor do you understand what statistics prompted us to lockdown to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You are incorrect. Here is a graph of new york.

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+...obile&ie=UTF-8

You can see CLEAR correlation between locking down and completely changing the trajectory of the growth rate in april. There is no denying that it had a MAJOR EFFECT on the spread, you can see the numbers right in front of your face.

You can then again see the spikes during thanksgiving and Christmas due to gatherings across the country.

Look at California's graph, you can see again a bump in numbers during July following the reopen, and then numbers dip back down following the re lockdown.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cali...e-gws-wiz-serp

There's no denying it, everything is right there for you to see. Lockdowns have a major effect. There is nothing to gain by lying to yourself.

So how could Florida, the old person capital of the US, possibly compete with those numbers? Been relatively open the entire time.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And by similar you mean California has both the least cases per 1 million and the least deaths per 1 million. Of the 3, California’s mitigation efforts seem to have worked the best.
    They're very similar. Also, Cali's been playing catch up on deaths for like a month or so. Been the death leaders as of late.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Oh you're giving out homework? Awesome.

You said we opened back up too early because the numbers were higher leading up to the reopen than they were leading up to the initial lockdown.

This shows that you do not comprehend what is going on. You do not understand what the point of the lockdown was nor do you understand what statistics prompted us to lockdown to begin with.

Except I never said that, clown boy. So either back that **** up or shut the **** up (yes, I know you'll do neither).

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    So how could Florida, the old person capital of the US, possibly compete with those numbers? Been relatively open the entire time.
    Open meaning no mask mandates? Since when?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Except I never said that, clown boy. So either back that **** up or shut the **** up (yes, I know you'll do neither).
    Point to me where you gave your reasoning as to why you think we opened too early.

If you cant do that then maybe YOU should shut the **** up...?

Point to me where you gave your reasoning as to why you think we opened too early.

If you cant do that then maybe YOU should shut the **** up...?

Derp. You truly don't understand how these "debates" work, do you?

Open meaning no mask mandates? Since when?

Clearly significantly more than Cali...

Derp. You truly don't understand how these "debates" work, do you?
    Dont wanna fish for your posts?

That's right boy...

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Clearly significantly more than Cali...
    What?

Dont wanna fish for your posts?

That's right boy...

Like I said....my goodness are you a buffoon.

You made the claim. Now back that **** up or shut the **** up.

You made the claim. Now back that **** up or shut the **** up.
    lol, like I said go fish out where you gave your parameters and I'll show you.

I ain't got time to hint your posts down to remind you of what you said. That's on you.

as many things need to be taken in to account: availability of hospital beds, positive infection rates, deaths per day/week, etc. In June, many of these things were still hovering right around where they were in March/April; to me that doesn't scream "time to open things back up!".
    lmao! Bit the bullet.

Thats right. Now shut the **** up boy!

Eat that **** boy, lol!

lol, like I said go fish out where you gave your parameters and I'll show you.
    You've been on this site more than long enough to know that if you make the claim, it's your job to back it up (not the other person's). I found your nonsense to back up what I was saying quick enough earlier today; we're not talking about a conversation from 2019 or something.

I ain't got time to hint your posts down to remind you of what you said.
    You clearly do and even admitted as much just the other day.

That's on you.
    Again, that's not how this works.