Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 665 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 165565615655663664665666667675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 17307
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Feel free to explain
    They literally spend their effort trying to attack the schools and specifically the teachers.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They literally spend their effort trying to attack the schools and specifically the teachers.
    Yes that happened ....where again? I know folks wanted schools open in the City of Chicago only to use to the most corrupt union on the planet.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Found out a couple hours ago about the first covid related death that is close to my family.
    Sorry for your loss man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Come again? Where have conservatives 'attacked the schools and teachers' for not opening up?
    You've spent time arguing schools in conservative areas have opened their schools TOO soon for months.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Come again? Where have conservatives 'attacked the schools and teachers' for not opening up?
    You've spent time arguing schools in conservative areas have opened their schools TOO soon for months.
    Conservatives have been verbally attacking teachers all throughout the pandemic. Just because some conservative areas have opened their schools quicker than other areas, it doesn't somehow erase that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Conservatives have been verbally attacking teachers all throughout the pandemic. Just because some conservative areas have opened their schools quicker than other areas, it doesn't somehow erase that.
    Yea forcing the teachers to be their babysitters and risk their health during a pandemic rather than the parent's isn't a great argument here. It just means that some of them are willing to pretend that they don't tend to argue that the schools and the teachers in the schools are bad and should be torn down.

https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/stat...36217775382530

Yes he's a former MLB player but most people follow him now to ascribe to his super conservative values/Trump love or troll him. Good to know this is the message he is spreading to his 193 thousand followers.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/stat...36217775382530

Yes he's a former MLB player but most people follow him now to ascribe to his super conservative values/Trump love or troll him. Good to know this is the message he is spreading to his 193 thousand followers.
    His mind has turned to mush. Loved having him on the Giants in 2010 but yeah, all respect has been lost at this point. He seemed to be having a mental breakdown of sorts as far back as 2011. At that point I kinda felt for the guy, as he was going through marriage issues and considering suicide. At this point, he can kick rocks.

11. 03-17-2021, 12:09 AM
    Reason
    It wasn't even directed at u lol

What's your point lefty? The post he responded wasn't directed towards him (as is usual).

Moving this nonsensical back and forth with our resident wannabe epidemiologist to this thread since there is no reason for it to be in the Cuomo thread:

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you have a stance then share it. Floor is yours. I'm not gonna read it looking to pick it apart, like I said there's no objective correct answer, I'm just curious what your actual full opinion on it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't give a damn about your opinion or whether you'd take my stance and "pick it apart" or not. I told you what I thought two days ago, you lied and claimed it was the exact thing you said shortly after I answered you, and then a day later claimed that I never answered you like the disingenuous clown you are. Not only that but you've already clearly stated that you think deciding when to tighten or loosen shelter in place restrictions in a certain area is arbitrary, which only further showed how absolutely clueless you are on this topic. Just because there may not be an undoubtable, black and white answer to when loosening restrictions is most ideal, that doesn't mean you just close your eyes and throw a dart at the calendar.

You think California should have opened up in the middle of April, I think opening in early June (close to two months after your preferred timeline) was not especially wise. Obviously, to anyone with half a brain, these decisions are not arbitrary as many things need to be taken in to account: availability of hospital beds, positive infection rates, deaths per day/week, etc. In June, many of these things were still hovering right around where they were in March/April; to me that doesn't scream "time to open things back up!".

Keep pretending like you are some bastion of knowledge on this topic though. It's truly adorable. Almost as cute as the time you tried telling us that your brother was part of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Your delusions of grandeur continue to be beyond comical.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 03-17-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Moving this nonsensical back and forth with our resident wannabe epidemiologist to this thread since there is no reason for it to be in the Cuomo thread:

I don't give a damn about your opinion or whether you'd take my stance and "pick it apart" or not. I told you what I thought two days ago, you lied and claimed it was the exact thing you said shortly after I answered you, and then a day later claimed that I never answered you like the disingenuous clown you are. Not only that but you've already clearly stated that you think deciding when to tighten or loosen shelter in place restrictions in a certain area is arbitrary, which only further showed how absolutely clueless you are on this topic. Just because there may not be an undoubtable, black and white answer to when loosening restrictions is most ideal, that doesn't mean you just close your eyes and throw a dart at the calendar.

You think California should have opened up in the middle of April, I think opening in early June (close to two months after your preferred timeline) was not especially wise. Obviously, to anyone with half a brain, these decisions are not arbitrary as many things need to be taken in to account: availability of hospital beds, positive infection rates, deaths per day/week, etc. In June, many of these things were still hovering right around where they were in March/April; to me that doesn't scream "time to open things back up!".

Keep pretending like you are some bastion of knowledge on this topic though. It's truly adorable. Almost as cute as the time you tried telling us that your brother was part of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Your delusions of grandeur continue to be beyond comical.
    So regarding hospital beds, positive infection rates, and death rates, what is the threshhold? And why?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's your point lefty? The post he responded wasn't directed towards him (as is usual).
    What did I do now?

as many things need to be taken in to account: availability of hospital beds, positive infection rates, deaths per day/week, etc. In June, many of these things were still hovering right around where they were in March/April; to me that doesn't scream "time to open things back up!".

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So regarding hospital beds, positive infection rates, and death rates, what is the threshhold? And why?

Go for it spliff, speak your mind.

If that is the entirety of the basis of your argument then you arent understanding what the march lockdown was about. It wasnt about where the numbers were in march, it's about where they would be in april and may if we didnt lockdown.

A lockdown has a certain effect. That effect was fully felt roughly 3 weeks after locking down. At that point you might as well take your next step. Or else all you're doing is running in place, as time goes by, the economy stays locked down, and the spread is as minimized as it will be...without additional restrictions (such as maybe closing down certain businesses we deemed essentially) or stricter enforcement.

What's the benefit of remaining in that phase ? Do you think we should have just stayed closed down this whole time until the vaccine gets distributed?

Last edited by nastynice; 03-18-2021 at 06:32 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train