Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 664 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 17307
    I don't know where I'd be without the support of my wonderful fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry we’re not giving out participation trophies in the new administration. If you need your feelings protected, please go listen to Ben Shapiro’s podcast or something.
    ____

Why I really came in here:

All the conservatives who are up in arms about the kids going back to school are really exposing themselves as ridiculous hypocrites. Their rhetoric would tell you that taking all the kids out of the schools and having everyone educated at home is the best thing for everyone.
    Conservatives have wanted kids IN school, not out. The kids learning from home have lost major ground educationally, socially, emotionally, physically. This has been a disaster.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t think there’s any difference in saying Donald Trump lost the election and saying Hillary Clinton lost the election. Both are valid points
    ^ 100%

Fauci: Trump should urge his followers to get vaccinated

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday he wishes former President Donald Trump would use his popularity among Republicans to persuade more of his followers to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a round of interviews on the morning news shows, the government’s top infectious disease expert lamented polling showing that Trump supporters are more likely to refuse to get vaccinated, saying politics needs to be separated from “commonsense, no-brainer” public health measures.

Fauci said it would be a “game changer” for the country’s vaccine efforts if the former president used his “incredible influence” among Republicans.
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...9e5928984b5677

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Fauci: Trump should urge his followers to get vaccinated

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...9e5928984b5677
    He couldn't even tell the American people he got vaccinated while in office. He had to keep it some kind of secret for whatever reason. Does anyone expect him to openly campaign for vaccinations? I feel like once he took credit for how great of a job he did with the vaccine , its now just a blip on his radar. He'll just go back to his sleepy Joe/the election was stolen from me rhetoric while he campaigns for Republican senators.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He couldn't even tell the American people he got vaccinated while in office. He had to keep it some kind of secret for whatever reason. Does anyone expect him to openly campaign for vaccinations? I feel like once he took credit for how great of a job he did with the vaccine , its now just a blip on his radar. He'll just go back to his sleepy Joe/the election was stolen from me rhetoric while he campaigns for Republican senators.
    Yeah, I highly doubt he takes Fauci's advice.

Found out a couple hours ago about the first covid related death that is close to my family.

Sorry to hear this. Everyone will know someone that Covid touches.

That sucks. It's unfortunately pretty common. 500k is a lot of people, each person can have up to dozens of close family and friends.

I had known the lady who was the first covid death in my city of 45k.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Everyone will know someone that Covid touches.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That sucks. It's unfortunately pretty common. 500k is a lot of people, each person can have up to dozens of close family and friends.

I had known the lady who was the first covid death in my city of 45k.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It wasn't caused by a covid infection.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Conservatives have wanted kids IN school, not out. The kids learning from home have lost major ground educationally, socially, emotionally, physically. This has been a disaster.
    Have you checked with conservative rhetoric on this one? Because it doesn’t match the statement you made here.

Have you checked with conservative rhetoric on this one? Because it doesn’t match the statement you made here.
    Feel free to explain

Conservative areas have been the first TO send kids back to school, much to the irritation of those who don't think they should have.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment