Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 660 of 813 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 12192
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Little spliffy, you simply do not understand how the world works. Any Democrat would have beaten Donald Trump in 2020. Unfortunately for the country and the world at large, Joe Biden was their candidate. We will struggle though his presidency.
    I understand completely how elections work. You, of all people, do not need to attempt to impress anyone with your lack of knowledge.
    Congratulations on wasting more server space with your inanity. Keep your trolling to yourself.
    Ahh....lil' kittyboi is getting worked up again. Hate to see it.

Trump was not fired and you aren't half as smart as you think you are. Keep mindlessly talking about "sErVeR sPaCe" though.

I can only imagine that another passive aggressive reply ending with "hAvE a NiCe DaY" will be on its way soon.

Worked up? I do not get worked up over garbage. You, on the other hand, appear bent on posting 30+ pages of nonsense again today. Typical of one who wants maximum post count with minimum of quality content.
    Without Covid, Trump would have won easily. He was fired due to his response, or lack thereof.
    You, of all people, do not need to pretend to know more than I do about this subject. You have proven that you are incapable of an actual discussion of any legitimate topic.

Bahahahahaha! Sure called that one. You're nothing if not predictable, kittyboi.

And you are still a worthless troll.

Let me explain something to you, little spliffy. Donald Trump lost the election due to his Covid response, or lack thereof. Joe Biden was elected, due to Donald Trump's Covid response or lack thereof. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Donald Trump was fired.

Ahh....and the butthurt lil' kittyboi even tried to cover up the evidence of my prediction coming true (which I 100% expected and prepared for). Unfortunately for him, he wasn't nearly quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thanks for confirming that you don't understand how elections work. Biden won, Trump lost. No one was fired.
    American people fired Trump. Thatís how elections work. They work for us and we can remove them come election time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me explain something to you, little spliffy. Donald Trump lost the election due to his Covid response, or lack thereof. Joe Biden was elected, due to Donald Trump's Covid response or lack thereof. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Donald Trump was fired.
    Saying the same stupid **** over and over again, doesn't make it any less stupid. Trump lost and Biden won; no one was fired.

We all know Trump's COVID-19 response was instrumental in him not being re-elected. Not sure why you keep mentioning it as if that was something people were unaware of.

Anyways, thanks for sharing another one of your hilariously petty meltdowns with everyone here at PSD and hAvE a NiCe DaY!

Spliffy, you need to grow up and realize that you are not the smartest person in the room. You might not be the smartest person in the room when you are alone.
    Donald Trump was fired for his Covid response, or lack thereof. Joe Biden was elected president.
    I'm sure that Donald Trump actually believes that he really won the election, just like you actually believe that people care about what you post here. You, like Donald Trump, are a worthless troll, with you being moreso.

There is no reason for me to meltdown with an insignificant troll like you. Intelligent people are important to me. You? Not so much.
    Go out and play now, little spliffy. Your mama will call you to come in for dinner.
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    Last edited by catman; 03-13-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    American people fired Trump. Thatís how elections work. They work for us and we can remove them come election time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You two are adorable. Way to join forces in your efforts to squash the evil tyrant known as spliff(TONE).

Again for the people in the back: Trump was not fired; he simply lost his re-election bid. Having an absolute joker who thinks the election was stolen from Trump (via the liberal hoax known as COVID-19) back up such a claim, only makes it more worthless.

Thanks for your valiant efforts, boys. You both played yourselves once again.

Spliffy, you need to grow up and realize that you are not the smartest person in the room. You might not be the smartest person in the room when you are alone.
    Donald Trump was fired for his Covid response, or lack thereof. Joe Biden was elected president.
    I'm sure that Donald Trump actually believes that he really won the election, just like you actually believe that people care about what you post here. You, like Donald Trump, are a worthless troll, with you being moreso.

There is no reason for me to meltdown with an insignificant troll like you. Intelligent people are important to me. You? Not so much.
    Go out and play now, little spliffy. Your mama will call you to come in for dinner.
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    Uh-oh! That meltdown is starting to boil over. We're getting closer and closer to you threatening to contact your lawyer again.

However you phrase it, I think we all agree America did not want Trump to be President anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    However you phrase it, I think we all agree America did not want Trump to be President anymore.
    I'd say this is the take home message.

He did such a bad job as president, really anyone should have beat him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

the wording should be better understood, Trump wasn't really "fired" from being President, or he could have been fired before the 2020 election.

Biden happened to be the candidate, but it wouldn't have really mattered who the Democrat candidate was, they still would have gotten the same attention, media help, and votes from those that wanted Trump gone.