Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 659 of 1300 FirstFirst ... 1595596096496576586596606616697097591159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 19488
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    NY AG finished his report in January. One of Cuomo’s aides admitted to the cover up in Feb and **** hit the fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What did the NY AG say?

Did he show his report?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    many people including those with media said that there would not be a vaccine during Trumps 1st term as President. then as it got closer to being reality and they were wrong, they pushed that they would not trust it.

I don't know if Trump would have had anything to do with it, but it happened with him as President. if he should be getting blame, then he should be getting credit too.
    I do think Trump deserves some credit. That said, his constituency gives him far too much credit. He's delusional in terms of the credit he thinks he deserves.

You cant expect the media to understand the intricacies of medicine. They can have doctors on to support their narratives but you have some amazing minds out there. The Pfizer vaccine was being worked on before Operation Warp Speed even became a thing. The biggest thing with finding a vaccine was the ability to develop it and then fund its development. The latter world governments can certainly be active participants in but Trump had little to do with any of this coming to fruition. That credit should mostly go to the people who worked so vigorously to develop a vaccine and the pharmaceutical companies who were able to mass produce them.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Did people know about it back then?

I thought they caught the fake numbers just recently..

Uhhh, yea. He ordered nursing homes to accept covid patients in like March of April. His book hit the best seller list in October and he accepted his Emmy in like November.

No one gave a **** until he grabbed a girls *** or something.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Uhhh, yea. He ordered nursing homes to accept covid patients in like March of April. His book hit the best seller list in October and he accepted his Emmy in like November.

No one gave a **** until he grabbed a girls *** or something. [emoji23]
    I meant did anyone know about him fudging the numbers?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I meant did anyone know about him fudging the numbers?

That's clearly the top priority!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

What did the NY AG say?

Did he show his report?

That the number of nursing home deaths were massively underreported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Alternate history is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    many people including those with media said that there would not be a vaccine during Trumps 1st term as President. then as it got closer to being reality and they were wrong, they pushed that they would not trust it.

I don't know if Trump would have had anything to do with it, but it happened with him as President. if he should be getting blame, then he should be getting credit too.
    How much credit? Would 5% be accurate

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

That's because fudging numbers is what they all do. I posted something earlier about DeSantis doing the same thing, but the right has deified him. Although there is no documented evidence the right cares about when their people grab girls. The last president had a penchant for doing that (what was it 30 or 40 accusations including an active case from a woman who was seeking his DNA to prove he raped her) and nobody on the right cares.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's because fudging numbers is what they all do. I posted something earlier about DeSantis doing the same thing, but the right has deified him. Although there is no documented evidence the right cares about when their people grab girls. The last president had a penchant for doing that (what was it 30 or 40 accusations including an active case from a woman who was seeking his DNA to prove he raped her) and nobody on the right cares.
    No one cares? If Trump is guilty of what he is accused of doing, he should go to prison. I want the investigations to be run by professionals without any biases, unlike the never-ending investigations that were run by the Democrats in congress during his presidency -- to no avail. If he was involved in a rape or rapes, he should be charged, tried and either convicted or exonerated. Civilian courts should handle the case. Just like the charge that he was the mastermind behind the riots in Washington. If the evidence indicates that he was involved, he should face the charges in a real courtroom, not the kangaroo court that Nancy Pelosi ran twice to impeach him.
    To get back on topic, Trump was fired for his Covid response, and rightly so.

Trump wasn't fired. He was beaten by Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump wasn't fired. He was beaten by Joe Biden.
    Joe Biden did not "win". Trump lost. Any Democrat would have won this election. Trump got fired.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Joe Biden did not "win". Trump lost. Any Democrat would have won this election. Trump got fired.
    Thanks for confirming that you don't understand how elections work. Biden won, Trump lost. No one was fired.

Little spliffy, you simply do not understand how the world works. Any Democrat would have beaten Donald Trump in 2020. Unfortunately for the country and the world at large, Joe Biden was their candidate. We will struggle though his presidency.
    I understand completely how elections work. You, of all people, do not need to attempt to impress anyone with your lack of knowledge.
    Congratulations on wasting more server space with your inanity. Keep your trolling to yourself.