Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 658 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 1585586086486566576586596606687087581158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 19264
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Only reason why ManRam wants Cuomo to step down is because they want a progressive governor. The ONLY reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When this first became an issue i recall people generally saying usually vaccine is an 18 month process, so we should have one sooner than that since this is an emergency. Also keep in mind other countries have developed vaccines in under 18 months as well.

That's not to take any credit away from what we did, we have numerous vaccines and ours are the best and most efficient and ours was the first one on the scene. This all happened under trumps watch, so that's a credit to him you cant deny, along with the pharma companies of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The problem is, experts say, the oft-stated timetable is ambitious at best.
    "I don't think it's ever been done at an industrial scale in 18 months," said Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar focused on emerging infectious disease at the Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins University. "Vaccine development is usually measured in years, not months."

Dr. Emily Erbelding, an infectious disease expert at NIAID -- which is part of the National Institutes of Health -- said the typical vaccine takes between eight and 10 years to develop. While she is careful not to contradict her boss's timeline -- although she did say "18 months would be about as fast as I think we can go" -- she acknowledged that the accelerated pace will involve "not looking at all the data."

"Because we are in a race here to beat back this epidemic and a vaccine is very important, people might be willing to take a chance on just going quickly into phase two," Erbelding told CNN. "So the 18 months would rely upon speeding things up."
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Only reason why ManRam wants Cuomo to step down is because they want a progressive governor. The ONLY reason

Coumo, like all great political families has a birthright to continue on in the family business for at least 4 more years whic would give the family only 28 years of control
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

I mean, both can be true. It's been clear for a long time that I do not like Cuomo. And I think it's a shame that one of the most blue states in this country has so long been led by anti-progressives like Cuomo.

But 100% deserves to go down. 2 credible accusations of sexual assault. 4 more of sexual abuse. And a legitimate scandal that honestly he should be prosecuted for.

But I get Brewers' confusion. He'd never openly argue for a Republican to be held accountable for anything. And hypocrisy is the language he speaks most fluidly. I'm here clamoring for Cuomo to go down just like I would and have for any Republican. I don't care what party you're in. This isn't sport to me. I'm not rooting for teams like Brewers.
    HELLO

Last thing, then I'm done. I obviously am pretty passionate about healthcare reform in general, but there is a personal element here as well. I don't like oversharing, but my mom has had a lot of major health issues stemming from a severe trauma years ago. She was in a nursing home in NY for months during the pandemic. They've had some struggles. And it won't surprise anyone here, but I don't think it's all the fault of Donny and the Republicans.

But, instead of me ranting about why I feel like he's done a bad job, here's a better article. A few things in here have affected my family. It's worth a read.

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...ital-medicaid/
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Last thing, then I'm done. I obviously am pretty passionate about healthcare reform in general, but there is a personal element here as well. I don't like oversharing, but my mom has had a lot of major health issues stemming from a severe trauma years ago. She was in a nursing home in NY for months during the pandemic. They've had some struggles. And it won't surprise anyone here, but I don't think it's all the fault of Donny and the Republicans.

But, instead of me ranting about why I feel like he's done a bad job, here's a better article. A few things in here have affected my family. It's worth a read.

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...ital-medicaid/
    Thank you Man. I wish you and your family the best

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Where's the sexual assault by DeSantis? Where's the killing of Seniors?

If you are going to whataboutism should it not be the same?
    Hiding the true number of deaths during the pandemic. That's the reason why people say Cuomo should resign. So I believe that by that standard, one should also expect DeSantis to resign. Unless there are different rules for Republicans than there are for Democrats. All this time complaining about Democrats doing that and yet doing the same on your side seems more than hypocritical.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hiding the true number of deaths during the pandemic. That's the reason why people say Cuomo should resign. So I believe that by that standard, one should also expect DeSantis to resign. Unless there are different rules for Republicans than there are for Democrats. All this time complaining about Democrats doing that and yet doing the same on your side seems more than hypocritical.
    Nope. All the news stories are about him harassing women. We knew the numbers were fudged months and months ago. You'd think they would have called for his resignation after he killed thousands of senior citizens but instead he was receiving awards and selling books.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

many people including those with media said that there would not be a vaccine during Trumps 1st term as President. then as it got closer to being reality and they were wrong, they pushed that they would not trust it.

I don't know if Trump would have had anything to do with it, but it happened with him as President. if he should be getting blame, then he should be getting credit too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Come on now. People are done with Cuomo for both instructing his aide to fudge the numbers and for the accusations of unwelcome sexual advances. I have zero love for either of these clowns but the scrutiny the two of them are currently facing is in no way on equal footing.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Nope. All the news stories are about him harassing women. We knew the numbers were fudged months and months ago. You'd think they would have called for his resignation after he killed thousands of senior citizens but instead he was receiving awards and selling books.
    So you’d say making a decision you know will lead to thousands of deaths from Covid is a bad one?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you’d say making a decision you know will lead to thousands of deaths from Covid is a bad one?
    I'd say I think it's strange that they didn't care about that stuff when they anointed him the king of the covid response.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'd say I think it's strange that they didn't care about that stuff when they anointed him the king of the covid response.
    Did people know about it back then?

I thought they caught the fake numbers just recently..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, they didn't. Some may have had suspicions but that story about him instructing his aide to fudge the numbers only broke in the last month.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Did people know about it back then?

I thought they caught the fake numbers just recently..

NY AG finished his report in January. One of Cuomo’s aides admitted to the cover up in Feb and **** hit the fan

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.