Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 649 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 1495495996396476486496506516596997491149 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 17300
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They both continued to move along despite knowing better, we watched for months as the media condemned anyone who was outdoors for any reason as a cov-idiot, everyone knew what was going on in the world when the BLM protests started, the protestors didn't give a **** (which is their right).
    Sure, and fox opposed them and cnn supported. Isnt that normal America?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Man Charles Kirk is one stupid sumbeech.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...348918785?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, and fox opposed them and cnn supported. Isnt that normal America?

Fox mostly opposed the riots, which everyone should have done, then again, I don't watch much fox news, so maybe some of the hosts did condemn the protests.
    But I remember even Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh all condemned the officer for the killing of George Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Fox mostly opposed the riots, which everyone should have done, then again, I don't watch much fox news, so maybe some of the hosts did condemn the protests.
    But I remember even Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh all condemned the officer for the killing of George Floyd.
    Yes, fox ignored the protests and their cause while mainly focusing on the riots.

CNN ignored the riots while focusing on the protests and their cause.

This is normal america.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Man Isreal has some of the craziest anti conspiracy ads for their vaccinations, yall should look them up. They also have some pretty strict vaccine passport laws, so much so that the ceo of Pfizer had to cancel his trip cuz he's not yet vaccinated
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Yeah, Tucker Carlson totally condemned the cop that killed George Floyd when he said that Floyd actually died of a drug overdose. Holy **** are some of you funny.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, Tucker Carlson totally condemned the cop that killed George Floyd when he said that Floyd actually died of a drug overdose. Holy **** are some of you funny.
    I was just floored the other night at the bar when a guy I've been friends with for years (tho I know is pro-Trump) saw some ad on TV with that George Floyd mural we see a lot and he started ranting about how Floyd wasn't innocent, etc etc and I had no words...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man Charles Kirk is one stupid sumbeech.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...348918785?s=21
    I donít get his angle, would he rather people get the experimental vaccine intended for the gorillas? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was just floored the other night at the bar when a guy I've been friends with for years (tho I know is pro-Trump) saw some ad on TV with that George Floyd mural we see a lot and he started ranting about how Floyd wasn't innocent, etc etc and I had no words...
    Why would you have no words?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    White cops that kill black officers don't get condemned on Tucker Carlson's White Power Hour.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

[
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-08-2021 at 03:09 AM.

Wyoming is just not sending their best to Washington...

https://twitter.com/senjohnbarrasso/...552375305?s=21

I'm glad his constituents were given the golden ticket of having the most weighted vote in the union.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Everything the guy said is correct. It's been a year and 17% of the pop has already received a shot. The lazy **** teachers will fight tooth and nail to not have to go back to work. The whole thing has become a parody of itself.

That goes for colleges too. It's a sham that students are still paying full price and getting some half assed online education. And colleges even got billions in bailout money for some ridiculous reason while they sit on billions in endowment.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Everything the guy said is correct. It's been a year and 17% of the pop has already received a shot. The lazy **** teachers will fight tooth and nail to not have to go back to work. The whole thing has become a parody of itself.

That goes for colleges too. It's a sham that students are still paying full price and getting some half assed online education. And colleges even got billions in bailout money for some ridiculous reason while they sit on billions in endowment.
    You keep calling people lazy. What do you do for work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.