Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 647 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 1475475976376456466476486496576977471147 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 19414
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, are you suggesting the trump rallies were higher up on the priority scale?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No but neither should matter in a pandemic where everyone should be staying home, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so if you support trump rallies then you support ALL gatherings?

Iíve already said I support both gatherings. I have an issue with people in here saying republicans are science deniers etc for gathering while fully supporting BLM protests

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    No but neither should matter in a pandemic where everyone should be staying home, right?

Everyone SHOULD be, however if an opportunity to bring us toward racial equality presents itself it seems many people are willing to deal with extra side effect for it. For trump rallies, not so much..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Iíve already said I support both gatherings. I have an issue with people in here saying republicans are science deniers etc for gathering while fully supporting BLM protests

Are there any types of gatherings which you oppose?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Are there any types of gatherings which you oppose?

No because everyone has the freedom to gather for what they want. I donít want govt official stating what we canít gather or protest.

No because everyone has the freedom to gather for what they want. I donít want govt official stating what we canít gather or protest.

Oblivious take, imo...

Essentially, whether we are able to get through this thing with a million deaths and $7 trillion price tag, vs 150k deaths and $2 trillion price tag makes no difference to you..?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your entire existence on this site is an absurd farce. If you don't think standing against police violence and for racial equality is a just cause, then that's simply further proof of it.
    the you have the balls to say this is hilarious. WTF do you do here.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Trumpublicans aren't necessarily science deniers just for gathering.
    Trumpublicans are more science deniers for politicizing the use of masks and being defiant in the face of logic in the face of a pandemic.

Even having rallies where most people at least wore a mask would at least received less ridicule.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Are there any betters words than Neanderthal and deplorable?

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...96671265148928
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are there any betters words than Neanderthal and deplorable?

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...96671265148928
    I wonder how many are involved when they say 'people'
    ....but then, it only takes one

Everyone SHOULD be, however if an opportunity to bring us toward racial equality presents itself it seems many people are willing to deal with extra side effect for it. For trump rallies, not so much..

That's not how pandemics work, you're not just accepting the risk for yourself, like bungee jumping, your potentially putting other people at risk WHO DIDN'T agree to take that risk.
    Kind like Drinking and Driving.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's not how pandemics work, you're not just accepting the risk for yourself, like bungee jumping, your potentially putting other people at risk WHO DIDN'T agree to take that risk.
    kinda like political rallies

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trumpublicans aren't necessarily science deniers just for gathering.
    Trumpublicans are more science deniers for politicizing the use of masks and being defiant in the face of logic in the face of a pandemic.

Even having rallies where most people at least wore a mask would at least received less ridicule.
    They weren't the one's who politicized it, it was the media, who down played the pandemic and said it wasn't as bad as the flu, and that we shouldn't wear masks because Faucci said so, to doing a full 180* and calling anyone who went outside a grandma killer, and if you didn't wear your mask 100% properly your a COV-IDIOT. And then doing ANOTHER 180* when it came to defending and PROMOTING mass gatherings that they agreed with.

If they had shown any consistency AT ALL this wouldn't have been a thing.
    Also, THEY promoted the idea that it's a cultural divide despite the fact that Rep's and Dem's have pretty similar oppinions on covid and mass gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    kinda like political rallies
    I agree, there is no moral or health distinction between political events. The virus doesn't give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I agree. Now could the President have easily stopped either of these events thus preventing public risk?

I think he could have not held rallies. I donít think he could have stopped people from protesting

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.