Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 646 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 1465465966366446456466476486566967461146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 17261
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What an awful comparison lmao

Medical care is life or death situation where that person could die if they donít get the care they need. Protesting police brutality which happens seldom didnít need to happen right during a pandemic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Again, you don't give a single, solitary **** about being safe and respectful of others during a pandemic. This is just another pathetic what about because you think Trump and his followers were unfairly demonized for having giant rallies during a pandemic.

Keep playing make believe though. We're all really impressed.

Lol I have no problem with any protesting or gathering outside. Iím not the one who says one thing is ok while another is during a pandemic which doesnít give a **** about what youíre gathering for.

If they want to protest police brutality fine but then shut the hell up about Trump rallies. Stop picking and choosing what you think is right and stop calling us science deniers then

You are a science denier though.

Why does it matter? Why canít people protest and rally if they want? Why are you shutting down one but not the other? Personal freedom except for issues that arenít important?

Remember what I said about the density of your skull?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Do you believe those rallies were necessary?
    Biden won the election and had virtually none.

Do you believe those protests were necessary?
    He lives in an alternate reality and believes the election was stolen actually. I mean how could Biden have ZERO boat parades and still win? It just doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not the discussion we're having....the discussion was how necessary rallies were vs protests given both created unnecessary risks. Nobody WANTED protests, they just understood the reasons people did. The same is not true with rallies.
    Shifting goalposts is a great tactic when you know your original argument is dog ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He said gatherings. They are both gatherings. Having gatherings created public risk.

Hold his hand and draw him a picture; he still won't get it.

I see someone is awake. Time to post on psd the rest of the day!

I see someone is still obsessed with me! Try not to burst an eye vessel while reading my posts.

Your like boys with toys

Name the movie. And no google I'll know

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

What an awful comparison lmao

Medical care is life or death situation where that person could die if they donít get the care they need. Protesting police brutality which happens seldom didnít need to happen right during a pandemic

Its life and death for many people and it's been going on for decades.

No one here supported gatherings specifically during a pandemic, but the difference between a racial.equality gathering vs a pat trump on the back gathering should be quite obvious. The fact that people try to equate these is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If they want to protest police brutality fine but then shut the hell up about Trump rallies.

lmao!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Your like boys with toys

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Umm..
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-07-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Why is it for you or any govt oficial to determine if it was worth the risk or not?

lmao, awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Who made you the moral arbiter over what should and shouldn't be allowed during a pandemic? You can decide for yourself what risks you want to take, but you don't get to make that decision for other people.
    Haha, are you suggesting the trump rallies were higher up on the priority scale?

This is pretty much the point dbroncos and I were making also. 100% agreed with this

Ok, so if you support trump rallies then you support ALL gatherings?