Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 643 of 1153 FirstFirst ... 1435435936336416426436446456536937431143 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 17294
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I am seriously laughing my *** off. You said the right things in paragraph 1 and followed in paragraph 2 saying saying it's okay to ignore the science that you've been pounding the table about for months.

This really isn't rocket science man. Do you care about the virus or not. Because at this stage it only seems you care about the virus based on cause and the actions by republicans.

You're nuts man.
    No I didn't. I said there is a difference between protesting racial inequality and holding a Trump parade. That those things are not of equal importance nor remotely similar. I know that's obvious but apparently not to some here.

You cant seem to be able to follow along despite your constant attempts to do so. I never said ignore the science. I am saying the reasons for people protesting for equality and giving Trump his adulation party are not remotely of the same paramount. I am not talking about people gathering. I am talking about the reasons people are doing so. What is complicated here?

Again, its not my fault you lack basic understanding or reading comprehension skills.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-07-2021 at 02:11 AM.

You just gave me an in-between answer. Should people gather in groups during a pandemic or not? You actually can't have it both ways regardless of the cause.

So what I'm hearing is that the spread of the virus is part of your cause, and that's the only time science can be ignored. If it's not your cause, don't you dare gather in groups. It's not my cause.
    Allow me to bold my answer to make it easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They should not be gathering in groups. But there are ways that reduce risk of exposure. The obvious preference would be to not have mass gatherings, but if they are going to happen (and they are because humans are social creatures; they should be done outdoors, distanced, and with masks mandatory.
    I hope that makes things clear.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Have you guys gotten an oxygen tank for your masks yet? Lol, the looks i get are golden
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Also, can the body positivity movement die now. It was stupid from day 1 but now it should be back to getting these people to understand how wreckless they have been
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Have you guys gotten an oxygen tank for your masks yet? Lol, the looks i get are golden
    lol, what?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The fact that you've been saying Covid is extremely serious should allow you to stop this 'cause' ********. It's either serious or not. No "but it's an important cause".

Is Covid serious or only serious under certain circumstances?
    Itís really amazing how they donít get that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No I didn't. I said there is a difference between protesting racial inequality and holding a Trump parade. That those things are not of equal importance nor remotely similar. I know that's obvious but apparently not to some here.

You cant seem to be able to follow along despite your constant attempts to do so. I never said ignore the science. I am saying the reasons for people protesting for equality and giving Trump his adulation party are not remotely of the same paramount. I am not talking about people gathering. I am talking about the reasons people are doing so. What is complicated here?

Again, its not my fault you lack basic understanding or reading comprehension skills.
    So itís your own rules on whatís important or not? We arenít looking at science anymore? Got it!

Itís pretty simple to say that all protesting and rallies shouldnít happen regardless of the cause in a middle of a pandemic where infections are sky high. Instead you have to make an exception to that because itís an ďimportantĒ issue as if science or COVID would stop the spread because of it.

Or you say all protests and rallies should happen regardless of cause as long as they are socially distanced and masked up. That would be fine also but youíre one is ok and the other isnít is pure ********

there's a scene from the movie City Slickers involving recording on a VCR that runs thru my head at times like this
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So itís your own rules on whatís important or not? We arenít looking at science anymore? Got it!

Itís pretty simple to say that all protesting and rallies shouldnít happen regardless of the cause in a middle of a pandemic where infections are sky high. Instead you have to make an exception to that because itís an ďimportantĒ issue as if science or COVID would stop the spread because of it.

Or you say all protests and rallies should happen regardless of cause as long as they are socially distanced and masked up. That would be fine also but youíre one is ok and the other isnít is pure ********

You and him still don't understand what I'm talking about. As I pointed out, it should be obvious to some but you're a perfect example of someone its not obvious to. The fact that people needed to spend the last 2+ pages explaining why the message is not remotely the same is proof of that. Again, read. I'm not talking about people gathering. I'm talking about why they are.

There's a snowstorm out there, near 0 visibility and subzero windchills.
    2 vehicles head out into it for 2 different reasons, both contain the same amount of risk.
    One vehicle is carrying someone in need of medical care, the other is someone wanting a pack of cigarettes.
    Equal risk, ideally neither is driving in this weather, but one is noticeably more necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    There's a snowstorm out there, near 0 visibility and subzero windchills.
    2 vehicles head out into it for 2 different reasons, both contain the same amount of risk.
    One vehicle is carrying someone in need of medical care, the other is someone wanting a pack of cigarettes.
    Equal risk, ideally neither is driving in this weather, but one is noticeably more necessary.
    What an awful comparison lmao

Medical care is life or death situation where that person could die if they donít get the care they need. Protesting police brutality which happens seldom didnít need to happen right during a pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What an awful comparison lmao

Medical care is life or death situation where that person could die if they donít get the care they need. Protesting police brutality which happens seldom didnít need to happen right during a pandemic

well I didn't say the medical need was life or death, but whatever

Yes, they should have just protested via a zoom call and called it good....or set aside their anger until they got covid shots at least.

Which bothers you more? That the protests happened during a pandemic or that people question the risk/reward factor of a Trump rally during a pandemic? Or are you going to blow it back up to the rioting and looting that happened during protests, which we'd ALL agree shouldn't have happened...with or without a pandemic...

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well I didn't say the medical need was life or death, but whatever

Yes, they should have just protested via a zoom call and called it good....or set aside their anger until they got covid shots at least.

Which bothers you more? That the protests happened during a pandemic or that people question the risk/reward factor of a Trump rally during a pandemic? Or are you going to blow it back up to the rioting and looting that happened during protests, which we'd ALL agree shouldn't have happened...with or without a pandemic...
    Lol I have no problem with any protesting or gathering outside. Iím not the one who says one thing is ok while another is during a pandemic which doesnít give a **** about what youíre gathering for.

If they want to protest police brutality fine but then shut the hell up about Trump rallies. Stop picking and choosing what you think is right and stop calling us science deniers then

A rally is not comparable to protesting brutality lmao

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.