Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 639 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649689739 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 15778
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    First of all who get's to decide what's a "just cause" that's totally normative.

The problem so many had with the response by govt and the media (and lefty Karen's online) is the condemnation of "grandma killers" of anyone who did anything out doors, including being socially distanced at the beach, despite the fact that being out doors in the sun is good for you and the virus doesn't spread easily in those cases.
    Followed by the quick defense of protests that they deemed to be "for a good cause" as if the ****ing virus is woke and would only affect people at gatherings that weren't for a "good cause".

The whole thing was an absurd farce.

I'm 6'1 all you short beta males can get wrecked son.
    The cause refers to what things are worth dealing with spread for, not that the virus won't spread.

I'm 5'10 and hang low, I'll slap the **** outta you..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Dude couldn't hurt a fly if his life depended on it (not you, nasty).

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/new-...id-powers.html

Bahahahaha. That's your golden boy right there.
    Funny how you think that.

As a New Yorker I hate the ****ing dude.

Can we have Elliot Spitzer back!!!!!

First of all who get's to decide what's a "just cause" that's totally normative.

The problem so many had with the response by govt and the media (and lefty Karen's online) is the condemnation of "grandma killers" of anyone who did anything out doors, including being socially distanced at the beach, despite the fact that being out doors in the sun is good for you and the virus doesn't spread easily in those cases.
    Followed by the quick defense of protests that they deemed to be "for a good cause" as if the ****ing virus is woke and would only affect people at gatherings that weren't for a "good cause".

The whole thing was an absurd farce.

I'm 6'1 all you short beta males can get wrecked son.
    People do, that is how society works.

I would agree that the response by many was over the top, I saw Pelosi wasn't wearing a mask too outrage though so let's leave sides out of who can be Karens. I never denied that there was hypocricy from plenty on the topic either but not every poster on here is responsible for the crazies you can associate with them and many (like myself) also called out the protestors for BLM not social distancing etc. or for the ones without masks too. If the defense of one over the other is that one was for a massive issue that keeps reocurring and had just happened again leading to death then police waayyy overresponded to peaceful protestors on the topic and all hell broke loose compared to people riled up over lies/ a conspiracy theory? Then I think that context has a bit of merit, if they openly said you can't spread the virus for good causes that's different but my guess is you won't be quoting anyone on that any time soon.

I disagree, there is a massive issue with police brutality, racial inequality and the police at the time specifically were going way over the top attacking peaceful protestors as well. That part was not absurd but the crazies you specifically seem to be referencing doing those things sure I would agree they were (again you won't quote that here that I remember).

I am not sure what the last line is about but that aint even that tall lol

If only you all knew what dude looks like.

https://www.thewrap.com/mccain-kelly...news-covid-19/
    The **** I pulled after a 1 min google search has been going on for months. Not just from Cuomo but from much of the Center-Left media apparatus. That had defended and glorified this asshat for months on end.
    She spent months calling out the nursing home deaths, and the massive corruption around it. Specifically, the liability shield that was given to nursing homes after their industry made a *contribution* to the Gov Super Pac.
    Got ya, should make everything all that much more obvious and clear. Media controls narratives.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Funny how you think that.

As a New Yorker I hate the ****ing dude.

Can we have Elliot Spitzer back!!!!!
    Good news for all the self-identified “Cuomosexuals” of social media: Andrew Cuomo hears you, and he’s a fan.

Appearing on an upcoming episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Andrew Cuomo embraced the new term adopted by DeGeneres and fellow TV hosts Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert to express love and admiration for the New York governor and his brother, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.

(The internet is smitten too, and there’s even an Urban Dictionary entry for “Cuomosexual” and clothing emblazoned with the word.)

“Yeah, I think that’s a good thing,” Andrew Cuomo told DeGeneres, smiling from his home. “I don’t think it’s a bad thing.”

After DeGeneres clarified that the word also “includes your brother Chris” and “both Cuomos — I enjoy both of you very much,” Andrew Cuomo made sure to check the score:

“Yes, but you enjoy me more,” he said. “Didn’t you say that earlier?”

Andrew Cuomo has emerged as a leader many people are looking to for strength. I’m so happy he’s on my show this Thursday. pic.twitter.com/ccRSXrBkpp
    — Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) April 27, 2020

Jokes aside, the politician had kind words for his “little best friend” and younger sibling, who recently recovered from a nasty bout with COVID-19.

On Tuesday, Chris Cuomo updated his “Prime Time” viewers once again on his health, revealing that he has now tested negative for the respiratory illness and possesses antibodies that may or may not protect him from COVID-19 in the future.

“You can’t be closer than I am with my brother Chris,” Andrew Cuomo said. “I just felt bad during that whole coronavirus thing. I mean, one of the peculiar, hellish facts — he’s sick, his wife gets sick, he has the kids in the house, and I can’t even go to help. That’s one of the bizarre things here. ...

”I couldn’t even get close to him. Nobody could go over to the house to help. It really is so miserable, this situation, in so many ways.”
    Never a cuomosexual? Bahahahahaha.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If only you all knew what dude looks like.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not the dude.

Anyways....mind if I do a J?

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The entire left.

They pushed his book and gave him an emmy. He is everything the democrats accused DeSantis of being.
    Coumo is in shambles while DeSantis is backed by the party and looking to run for President in 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-06-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Plenty of Democrats and independents have been critical of Cuomo's handling of coronavirus patients and putting them in nursing homes/the multiple sexual harassment claims against him.
    Hell they just voted to strip him of many of the emergency powers they granted him during the beginning of the pandemic. Yea this isn’t like the right at all and anyone paying attention knows there’s a difference between him and Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Coumo is in shambles while DeSantis is backed by the party and looking to run for President in 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point.

This is where the right wingers come in and say, “So what? I’m not for deSantis or Trump or Cruz or any of them.”

Convenient, isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hell they just voted to strip him of many of the emergency powers they granted him during the beginning of the pandemic. Yea this isn’t like the right at all and anyone paying attention knows there’s a difference between him and Trump.
    I know I posted the article. How the mighty have fallen. Turns out he was a fraud. In fact, we knew that about 10 months ago but you guys didn't give a **** until he got accused of grabbing someone's *** or something. His pressers were on national tv every day. My hero!!!!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella