Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 638 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 1385385886286366376386396406486887381138 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 17261
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Riveting reply!

New York lawmakers strip Gov. Cuomo of emergency Covid powers as sexual harassment, death data scandals roil state

New York state lawmakers on Friday approved a bill that would strip embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo of temporary emergency powers he was granted last year to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.

The state Assembly passed the bill by a margin of 107-43, hours after the Senate approved the legislation in a 43-30 vote.

The Democratic governor suggested earlier this week that he will sign the bill.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo conducts a news conference on the COVID-19 pandemic at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., after a meeting with President Trump at the White House on Wednesday, May 27, 2020.

New York state lawmakers on Friday approved a bill that would significantly strip embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo of temporary emergency powers that he was granted last year to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.

The state Assembly passed the bill by a margin of 107-43, hours after the Senate approved the legislation in a 43-30 vote.

The Democratic governor suggested earlier this week that he will sign the bill, which would revoke Cuomo’s power to issue new orders related to coronavirus, while allowing current orders to remain in effect, albeit with great legislative oversight.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/new-...id-powers.html

Bahahahaha. That's your golden boy right there.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Who's this "your" you are referring to? One of your make believe friends?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Who's this "your" you are referring to? One of your make believe friends?
    The entire left.

They pushed his book and gave him an emmy. He is everything the democrats accused DeSantis of being.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You dont read headlines? The left dont want nothing to do with him. If they did, you think these stories would be floating around?

Headlines dont fall out of the sky, someone has to write them, someone has to greenlight them.

You dont think they could have littered the country with biden sex scandals last year? We all seen how pervy he maneuvers, you dont think there's 3 dozen women with a complaint of feeling violated?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The entire left.

They pushed his book and gave him an emmy. He is everything the democrats accused DeSantis of being.
    And hes the complete opposite for them right now.

You linked a CNBC article. I wonder if fox would ever turn on theirs like that. Trump ran right through em, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The entire left.

Plenty of Democrats and independents have been critical of Cuomo's handling of coronavirus patients and putting them in nursing homes/the multiple sexual harassment claims against him.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You dont read headlines? The left dont want nothing to do with him. If they did, you think these stories would be floating around?

Headlines dont fall out of the sky, someone has to write them, someone has to greenlight them.

You dont think they could have littered the country with biden sex scandals last year? We all seen how pervy he maneuvers, you dont think there's 3 dozen women with a complaint of feeling violated?

The Center-Left media apparatus is only letting this **** fly because he's no longer useful to them, all of this information was out there months ago, and they actively smeared that poor weather anchor at Fox for calling this out.
    They wanted a foil, someone to put up against Trump, so they actively ignored or buried any negative info about him, now that they no longer need him. All of a sudden it's ok to report critically on him again.

The entire left.

They both suck balls (though I'm sure you love DeSantis) and most everyone you are referring to on this site thinks the same. Have fun with your childish generalizations though, big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The Center-Left media apparatus is only letting this **** fly because he's no longer useful to them, all of this information was out there months ago, and they actively smeared that poor weather anchor at Fox for calling this out.
    They wanted a foil, someone to put up against Trump, so they actively ignored or buried any negative info about him, now that they no longer need him. All of a sudden it's ok to report critically on him again.
    Hmm, what did the weather anchor say?

Yea, I cant say what piece of the puzzle he was for them at what time, but clearly he is not the left's golden boy at the moment, quite the opposite actually.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I never said he couldn't but again use common sense. One is riling up a base over lies and conspiracy theories while the other is against police brutality and racial injustice after we see yet another example of cops killing a black man for no reason.

The cause absolutely matters, again think of any other situation in life. You can say killing is bad so we need restrictions around it (covid is bad we need restrictions) while also acknowledging that in some context (self defense, protesting of extreme actions taken by our government/police) there may be more justification for what is happening. If Biden says everyone under 6ft tall should be murdered and people go out to protest that you think it's the same thing? People should just allow everyone under 6ft to be killed, that is what you think would make the most sense?

To be clear, again, there were obvious issues with mask/social distancing at the protests. It still isn't going to be considered the exact same thing as people breaking protocol for far more ridiculous reasons. The context matters.
    First of all who get's to decide what's a "just cause" that's totally normative.

The problem so many had with the response by govt and the media (and lefty Karen's online) is the condemnation of "grandma killers" of anyone who did anything out doors, including being socially distanced at the beach, despite the fact that being out doors in the sun is good for you and the virus doesn't spread easily in those cases.
    Followed by the quick defense of protests that they deemed to be "for a good cause" as if the ****ing virus is woke and would only affect people at gatherings that weren't for a "good cause".

The whole thing was an absurd farce.

I'm 6'1 all you short beta males can get wrecked son.

Your entire existence on this site is an absurd farce. If you don't think standing against police violence and for racial equality is a just cause, then that's simply further proof of it.

Yea, I cant say what piece of the puzzle he was for them at what time, but clearly he is not the left's golden boy at the moment, quite the opposite actually.

https://www.thewrap.com/mccain-kelly...news-covid-19/
    The **** I pulled after a 1 min google search has been going on for months. Not just from Cuomo but from much of the Center-Left media apparatus. That had defended and glorified this asshat for months on end.
    She spent months calling out the nursing home deaths, and the massive corruption around it. Specifically, the liability shield that was given to nursing homes after their industry made a *contribution* to the Gov Super Pac.

Yeaaa.... now he isn't, lolololol.

She was mocked by people?!? Oh no, how tragic.