Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 637 of 782 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 11722
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again the virus spreads either way in that situation. It doesnít care the reasoning. Why not open everything back up and let people protest or go outside and go to their kids baseball, soccer or football games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are dense af, man.

If you are going to allow protesting to happen I think you might as well let everything open back up outside and that includes rallies as long as people are social distancing or wearing masks. Donít you think that would be fair?

Ideally this would be the proper response, a heavily restricted yet open economy. Unfortunately president dumb *** pretty much crushed that plan out the gate as he convinced half of america the virus is a hoax. When a population is this stupid then things like lockdowns are the only way to combat it.

This type of plan only works when the average citizen is on board with things, not when they are calling sham.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So why canít Trump hold rallies outside if people wear masks? Rallies or protests should be held if they want though. You guys ***** about rallies but think itís ok for protestors to gather because of the cause. I donít think the cause should matter.

Neither were especially smart. One was for a good cause, the other was to circle jerk an idiotic buffoon. Someday this might get through that thick skull of yours, but it'll be many years down the road (at best).

So why canít Trump hold rallies outside if people wear masks? Rallies or protests should be held if they want though. You guys ***** about rallies but think itís ok for protestors to gather because of the cause. I donít think the cause should matter.

I never said he couldn't but again use common sense. One is riling up a base over lies and conspiracy theories while the other is against police brutality and racial injustice after we see yet another example of cops killing a black man for no reason.

The cause absolutely matters, again think of any other situation in life. You can say killing is bad so we need restrictions around it (covid is bad we need restrictions) while also acknowledging that in some context (self defense, protesting of extreme actions taken by our government/police) there may be more justification for what is happening. If Biden says everyone under 6ft tall should be murdered and people go out to protest that you think it's the same thing? People should just allow everyone under 6ft to be killed, that is what you think would make the most sense?

To be clear, again, there were obvious issues with mask/social distancing at the protests. It still isn't going to be considered the exact same thing as people breaking protocol for far more ridiculous reasons. The context matters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Neither were especially smart. One was for a good cause, the other was to circle jerk an idiotic buffoon. Someday this might get through that thick skull of yours, but it'll be many years down the road (at best).
    You honestly canít debate people who disagree with you without insulting them and itís pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ideally this would be the proper response, a heavily restricted yet open economy. Unfortunately president dumb *** pretty much crushed that plan out the gate as he convinced half of america the virus is a hoax. When a population is this stupid then things like lockdowns are the only way to combat it.

This type of plan only works when the average citizen is on board with things, not when they are calling sham.

People did agree with the lockdown at first. Then you see dumbass politicians who overreached their powers or they would say one thing and then be out in public doing exactly the opposite. Then it turns out that the death rate of the virus was much much lower than what they thought and people got sick of it

If you are going to allow protesting to happen I think you might as well let everything open back up outside and that includes rallies as long as people are social distancing or wearing masks. Donít you think that would be fair?

Oh, please. Stop pretending like you give a damn about the pandemic, other than feeling sorry for yourself because you're so bored and freedomless. You didn't give a **** about the Trump rallies and the only reason you pretend to give a **** about the protesting is your beyond transparent efforts at owning the libs (not to mention that you think black people fighting for equality is a total sham).

You ain't foolin' a soul, Brewers.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 03-06-2021 at 03:56 PM.

People did agree with the lockdown at first. Then you see dumbass politicians who overreached their powers or they would say one thing and then be out in public doing exactly the opposite. Then it turns out that the death rate of the virus was much much lower than what they thought and people got sick of it

People didnt agree with the lockdown at first, lol, wtf? Trump and his followers have been vocally against it from the beginning.

What the hell are you referring to here?

You honestly canít debate people who disagree with you without insulting them and itís pretty sad

Tight. More nonsense from the guy that devotes way too much (wasted) energy in to getting me banned all while doing the same things he accuses me of doing. A "thick skull" seems to be a pretty accurate representation of you based off what you show us day to day on PSD.

"Benny! BENNY! spliff is being super mean again! Please punish him (and ignore me when I insult people left and right)."

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    People didnt agree with the lockdown at first, lol, wtf? Trump and his followers have been vocally against it from the beginning.

What the hell are you referring to here?

Trump had Pence and Faucci do daily briefings etc for like a month straight. He did take it seriously for a little bit at least

More like it was a way to feed his unquenchable ego and do low-key free Trump rallies available on countless platforms.

Trump had Pence and Faucci do daily briefings etc for like a month straight. He did take it seriously for a little bit at least

No, he called it a hoax from the beginning. He wanted Fauci to go on tv and corroborate everything he said, the less fuaci did that the more trump pushed him out the way.

He didnt take it seriously and the way you worded your posts makes it clear that you recognize such.

Nope

Nope

Yep. Trying to get people to stop wearing masks.